Cannibal Ferox, what's the fuss about?

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
So I wasn't lifting back when Jack3d was a thing so I have no idea why i see people talking about it all the time, but lately I've seen that Cannibal Ferox is supposedly similar? Anyone tried this stuff?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cannibal Ferox is a great product, very high Stim, not for the week of heart. If you are tolerant, certainly check this out. Also Muscle Elements has a product called PreCre XS with 420 mgs of caffeine.......

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
I can handle Stims. My question is about the extract in there that's supposedly 5x stronger than DMAA....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only used a sample of the Amp'd version, really enjoyed it. Will be picking a tub up at some point once I get thru the stash of other pre's I have...in the meantime I just hit C&P up on their BOGO capped product sale and snagged a couple bottles each of the 2-amino and Orchilean stims to use in the meantime...

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
That's the stuff, the Orchilean stimulant what is that like? Is it a big energy boost like caffeine or does it more for mental clarity?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone else will have to chime in on that, I've not used it yet, my order for it literally hasn't shipped yet, lol...

EMG81

Awards
Orchilean gives me a strong stimulant boost and notable thermo effects. I'm a big fan. I actually just bought their bulk Orchilean capsules, in fact.

Ferox is vicious. I love it. It's my #1.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was the dosing guidelines again Pyrobat ? 2-amino dosed like what you would for 1,3 & Orhilean 200-300mg?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Orchilean (Cymbidium Goeringii)
SHARE:
AddThis Sharing Buttons
1. What Is It?
Orchilean also known as Cymbidium Goeringii Extract is an adaptogenic herb derived from the Noble orchid a flowering plant used in traditional medicine in China, Nepal and Northern India.

In it’s natural form Cymbidium Goeringii is a botanical tonic that can greatly improve the body’s ability to increase energy levels and adapt to stress.

2. What Does It Do?
Orchilean works to help the body adapt to various stressful challenges such as those during high intensity training or environmental stressors including pollutants and toxins.

Specifically, Orchilean stimulates and replenish the energy of cells and bodily systems that help regulate our state of homeostasis; by doing so we can adapt accurately to stress increasing our physical and psychological endurance and resiliency.

Orchilean also contains a biological peptide known as Cymbidine-A a highly potent vasodilator and diuretic; in addition it also contains an antioxidant known as Gigantol that works synergistically with Cymbidine-A to induce increased nitric oxide release.

In this way, Orchilean works to enhance performance by improving stroke volume, blood flow and increasing nitric oxide production to help deliver more oxygen and nutrients to working muscle tissue during training.

3. When Do I Take It?
To take advantage of the energy enhancing and blood flow strengthening properties of Orchilean, it is best taken 15 - 30 minutes before exercise. Fat Loss and Pre-workout supplements containing Orchilean should be taken with water before exercise. The most efficacious dose is between 100-150 milligrams per serve.

4.How Long Does It Take To Work?
Orchilean starts working as soon as it enters the bloodstream, which is typically 15 – 30 minutes after consumption. Users can expect to experience an increase in energy and work capacity without jitteriness, within this time-frame.