LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope I haven't used it but I'm sure someone who has will chime in. You can always check out reviews as well.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been interested in this for fat loss, would be good for someone who has tried it to give feedback.

Bert Renyolds

Bert Renyolds

Awards
seems o work like dnp just much safer "uncoupling"

Bert Renyolds

Bert Renyolds

Awards
Who gave you this idea? xD

If you want a fatburner that is light on stims, i'd suggest the OG formula PES Shift or Evomuse Epitome.
Blackstone Labs Trojan Horse uses a scientific method known as uncoupling. Uncoupling is process in the body that tricks your body into thinking it needs more energy than it actually does for the production of ATP. Trojan Horse tricks your body into burning fat, thats what it says in write up thats what gave me that idea

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Blackstone Labs Trojan Horse uses a scientific method known as uncoupling. Uncoupling is process in the body that tricks your body into thinking it needs more energy than it actually does for the production of ATP. Trojan Horse tricks your body into burning fat, thats what it says in write up thats what gave me that idea
The write-up is a sales pitch. This product will aid very little in fatloss.
If they actually quoted the scientific research behind these ingredients it would help, but they didn't.

Bert Renyolds

Bert Renyolds

Awards
If they actually quoted the scientific research behind these ingredients it would help, but they didn't.
i believe guerilla chemist does in a video on youtube i cant seem to post it here cause i dont have enough post count

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i believe guerilla chemist does in a video on youtube i cant seem to post it here cause i dont have enough post count
he does, i have seen it before several times and well its scientific alright

Bert Renyolds

Bert Renyolds

Awards
mayb rich piana is taking this to drop 71 pounds and grow his calves?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol- not laughing at you, but your absolutely right, which makes it funny

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't recommend any bsl products. Quality issues on a few supplements I tried. Even my local supplement shop refuses to sell bsl.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
have you tried it before? if not how did you come up with your judgment of the product?
No, its not something I would even consider bother trying. No ingredients in there are mitochondrial uncouplers.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How can it compare to DNP when that is the most potent fat burning drug used.

1: DNP
2: Clen and T3
3: ECA and T3
4: Clen solo
5: ECA

Maybe Yombine used in combination for more fat burning, I feel this is the order of most effective drugs for fat loss, maybe DNP + T3 to top the list. I would just stick with Ignit3, Norcodrene, Thermobombs, Exotherm, BRITE, Eviscerate, and alphamine for OTC supplement based fat burners.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
How can it compare to DNP when that is the most potent fat burning drug used.

1: DNP
2: Clen and T3
3: ECA and T3
4: Clen solo
5: ECA

Maybe Yombine used in combination for more fat burning, I feel this is the order of most effective drugs for fat loss, maybe DNP + T3 to top the list. I would just stick with Ignit3, Norcodrene, Thermobombs, Exotherm, BRITE, Eviscerate, and alphamine for OTC supplement based fat burners.
DNP was scary sh1t man...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or death by over heating.
Well I look at it this way. If you get dnp on a white shirt, it will be permanently stained!!!! You can't even bleach it out. The stain is now there forever. So what in the hell is it doing to your body

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Well I look at it this way. If you get dnp on a white shirt, it will be permanently stained!!!! You can't even bleach it out. The stain is now there forever. So what in the hell is it doing to your body
Can it make your skin have a yellow tint to it.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I am if if on Trojen Horse & it may very well be up there with laxo as to being not that great - it is not my thing to start with non-stim and fat burner..

Have not looked enough into the claims on GC's videos to see for myself what he is saying but just based on it being a non-stim I will prob pass.

Low stim use a smaller amount of caffeine combined with ephedrine call it a day

I don't recommend any bsl products. Quality issues on a few supplements I tried. Even my local supplement shop refuses to sell bsl.
Lol bull****..

Quality issues what? where? any proof? I doubt it lol meanwhile.. many good bro brands have been shown to not even contain ingredients in the product with real actual QC problems posted on many other forums some with lab results showing bunk sarms etc etc.. meanwhile it's funny I don't see BSL getting that same issue..

I have used a lot of their products all quality, and they spell out what is in everything through videos as well write ups - This is NOT to say I like all of their products Laxogenin for example I am not willing to buy and it looks like it does nothing at all yet what a few dozen good bro brands also sell it.

Vikings

Awards
I got Trojan Horse and testing it out. Nothing really to report back on, I would have preferred to get Cobra 6 something with appetite suppressant :-( so far I am down 4 lbs, but it is not the only thing I'm taking.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I got Trojan Horse and testing it out. Nothing really to report back on, I would have preferred to get Cobra 6 something with appetite suppressant :-( so far I am down 4 lbs, but it is not the only thing I'm taking.
I liked the cobra 6p extreme powder a good bit that watermelon <3 found it to be fairly strong stimulant wise def good for energy I was mixing it with ephedrine had the older extreme caps as well with AMP cit preferred the powder just due to being able to dose as I wanted vs the capped.

But that is more or less what I suspect from a non-stim which is why I also just go for the stimulants lol

Am interested in continued feed back tho if you do notice anything going forward as I have not seen to much talked about on it

masha720

Awards
I got a free tub of it. I drink it at the end of my lifts a little before cardio(about 15min before). Not going to lie it's not bad, I have noticed the increased sweat during the cardio for sure. Weights coming off but of course that's going to be 90% diet. Had I not tried it I would have laughed just like everyone else but I can definitely see it does something! I wouldn't EVER pay full price for it though... only a major discount would I.