Can I run alphamax xt with arimistane + reduce xt 8 weeks ?

flexathron

Awards

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally i wouldnt run Arimistane with AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax Xt already has an AI in it.

I would just run AlphaMax XT with Reduce XT for 8 Weeks.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
personally i wouldnt run Arimistane with AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax Xt already has an AI in it.
This. I feel that adding Reduce XT would be a bit excessive too. Alphamax XT should have you covered for cortisol and estrogen, so I don't see a need in stacking it with Arimistane or Reduce XT. Have you run Alphamax XT solo before?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest just going with Alphamax XT solo. Looks like a great overall product.

flexathron

Awards
sorry i mean the alphamax version with arimistane

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry i mean the alphamax version with arimistane
No need to combine OG Alphamax with Reduce XT. Just use them at separate times, if you already purchased them.

If you haven't purchased them, Alphamax XT is better all around formula, even though OG was great.

flexathron

Awards
I have run test1fy pro , do i have to take a break before alpha maxx ?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have run test1fy pro , do i have to take a break before alpha maxx ?
you should be good to run it right after, but taking a break will maximize the ingredients. There isn't much overlap but prolonged use of anything will cause some sort of reduced efficiency

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to combine OG Alphamax with Reduce XT. Just use them at separate times, if you already purchased them.

If you haven't purchased them, Alphamax XT is better all around formula, even though OG was great.
I actualy think OG Alphamax+Reduce XT would be a great stack

Test booster+AI+cortisol control is the natty OG stacks of OG stacks. Everyone used to run it in the early 2000s.

AlphaMax XT is pretty much the reincarnation of that stack in one product. Great product.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actualy think OG Alphamax+Reduce XT would be a great stack

Test booster+AI+cortisol control is the natty OG stacks of OG stacks. Everyone used to run it in the early 2000s.

AlphaMax XT is pretty much the reincarnation of that stack in one product. Great product.
Thanks, we love the XT version. I still am fan of original as well. It is still better than a lot of products.

I agree that everyone used to stack lean extreme and other products, and have good results. I just don't want people to kill cort completely and feel like crap. With that said, we all know most people will stack the crap out of products lol.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, we love the XT version. I still am fan of original as well. It is still better than a lot of products.

I agree that everyone used to stack lean extreme and other products, and have good results. I just don't want people to kill cort completely and feel like crap. With that said, we all know most people will stack the crap out of products lol.
It was my understanding that AlphaMax doesn't have cortisol control ingredients in it though? So how would that be overkill?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was my understanding that AlphaMax doesn't have cortisol control ingredients in it though? So how would that be overkill?
From the arimistane side, which I know has been debated back and forth plenty of times.

I absolutely agree OG Alphamax plus RXT would be good combo. I was just saying for most part they could be ran at separate times if OP wanted.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
You'd be fine doing 8 weeks. You can also opt to run them separately, but both together would be fine and not wreak too much havoc on your joints in my opinion.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote