Test Boosters, do they actually work?

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
Rescently, I did my restocking order on all my sups, and just for the hell of it I threw in a test booster. I haven't heard much about them. Do they actually work or are they just a supplement cash grab?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It depends on what you define "work" as.

They can certainly make you feel a little more energy, aggressiveness, and help with libido, particularly if you're over 30 and/or have low levels to begin with.

Are they going to push you to supra-physiological levels to aid in muscle protein synthesis, etc? No.

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
That's what I figured. I've noticed I feel slightly more energetic and I have this insane desire to violate my wife constantly. We will see how bench day goes tomorrow. Thanks for the response!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd look into supplements with, D-AA, and/or Fenugreek.

The only Test Supp I ever used myself was PepTest Bulk by MAN Sports, it's PWO and Test booster. It's a great product, but heavy on the stims (450mg of caffeine) which is not for everybody.

Hope this helps some.

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
I have to go easy on stims at times, Hyde makes me sick as eff, although I'm not so sure that it's the caffeine that makes me sick as Hyde has a bunch of crap....

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to go easy on stims at times, Hyde makes me sick as eff, although I'm not so sure that it's the caffeine that makes me sick as Hyde has a bunch of crap....
What Booster did you end up purchasing?

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
True Grit TestBooster. All the ingredients I've seen in other test boosters (ie: fenugreek and boron) but it's a proprietary blend so I have no idea how much I am actually getting. Like I said, I'll be curious to see if I notice a difference come training day tomorrow

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's reviewed well (for what it is worth) label looks sound as well.

Hope you get the results you're looking for!

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
Hope so too. I'm more curious to see if it does anything at all. I purchased that one specifically because of the reviews. Thanks for the input!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally haven't tried it but you'll have to let us know how you like it. I will usually run alphamaxt xt or viron if I use a tb.

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
I'll report back tomorrow. Heavy chest day, have a meet in September. Working weight of 395 for sets of 4 x 4, then pause reps at 325. Burn out with the slingshot at 315 there after.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Personally haven't tried it but you'll have to let us know how you like it. I will usually run alphamaxt xt or viron if I use a tb.
it's funny u guys mentioned that test booster lol I was looking at it myself. This Tb got some good reviews looking to buy it myself.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of factors that will impact the effectiveness of a natural test booster. Many younger guys report no changes or that they don't feel anything while using some test boosting products. Age, diet, and hormone levels play a role, as well as the ingredients and profile of the product.

There are a few products available that have been getting great feedback from users of all ages and backgrounds. The three that stand out to me are Viron, Testify, and Alphamax XT. I would recommend Alphamax XT for anyone looking to improve body composition, increase natural test levels, limit cortisol and estrogen levels, increase libido, and improve recovery. Alphamax XT has a very comprehensive profile that makes it much more than just a 'test booster' and I find that the product can be beneficial for all users to some degree.

Haven't heard any feedback on the True Grit product, but I'd be interested to hear how you like it

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using Sup3r Pct, + Viron for PCT,

In two days Sup3r Pct runs out and I will do a 1 month run of Test1fy Pro "Limited run version" with 2 caps of viron per day

Then for my third month I will try AlphaMax XT standalone.

I find Test booster great for PCT and Viron for increasing FREE test year round.

Also some natural anabolics E.G. Follidrone 2.0, OL Tr1umph & OL Derma Str3nth Unleashed or just Strength Unleashed are effective products for aiding gains in muscle or to preserver muscle e.g. suitable for both bulking and cutting cycles. or as a bridge in PCT / between cycles of Pro Hormones or AAS

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle if alpha max xt

Am turning 33 so I think any boost will help once I get back into the gym!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle if alpha max xt

Am turning 33 so I think any boost will help once I get back into the gym!
You'll definitely enjoy Alphamax XT if you're looking for a nice boost in the strength and libido department. What is your current training look like?

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
Just took my Tbooster half an hour before my workout as the bottle instructed. I'll report back in later. Here goes nothing.

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
Just got back. Here's what I've found:

Definately noticed a difference in my endurance. Finished the 4th set on bench feeling stronger than the first. Hit 15 reps at 315 on the burner, proceeded to smash out 125 on incline dumbell press. Finished off with tricep push downs on a single pully cable machine stacked out at 170, tricep flairs, and overhead extensions. All in all, I can definitely feel a difference in my intensity and the mind/muscle connection. All in all, excited to see what else happens. So far I'd recommend it. Only thing I noticed was I felt a little squeamish toward the end but that may have been preworkout on an empty stomach. No bueno.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
You'll definitely enjoy Alphamax XT if you're looking for a nice boost in the strength and libido department. What is your current training look like?
Libido is ok at my age but looking to get a bit more in the category ;)

I've been out of the gym for over 3 weeks now with shoulder tendinitis. Going to see if I can gradually get back into it, but when I do, I am going to save the alphamax to boost my start

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I've been out of the gym for over 3 weeks now with shoulder tendinitis. Going to see if I can gradually get back into it, but when I do, I am going to save the alphamax to boost my start
Hopefully you have the XT version!?!? The XT version is a much better product IMO and the OG version may even aggravate your shoulder due to the arimistane in it.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Does arimistane aggravate even tendonitis? Ive heard people say "joints" but does that include tendonitis. I have noticed arimistane makes my tendonitis worse. Does this make sense or is it just placebo?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you have the XT version!?!? The XT version is a much better product IMO and the OG version may even aggravate your shoulder due to the arimistane in it.
Yes the xt version!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

A libido boost at any age never hurt anyone haha. Alphamax XT should give you a nice boost to get you back in action at the gym. Warm those rotator cuffs and shoulders up with a resistance band to get em loosened up.

Does arimistane aggravate even tendonitis? Ive heard people say "joints" but does that include tendonitis. I have noticed arimistane makes my tendonitis worse. Does this make sense or is it just placebo?
Some users have reported that arimistane can aggravate tendonitis, yes. Its a very individual side effect though - some people don't have any joint issues with arimistane while others can't use it at all without problems. If you've had tendonitis in the past I would start with a low arimistane dose if you choose to try it. But honestly, I would skip the arimistane and try out Alphamax XT. The ingredient profile is improved over the OG version and it doesn't contain arimistane. The feedback has been great for the XT, and there's no need to worry about joint or tendonitis problems with it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sustain alpha always works. Always wake up with morning wood with that stuff

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got back. Here's what I've found:

Definately noticed a difference in my endurance. Finished the 4th set on bench feeling stronger than the first. Hit 15 reps at 315 on the burner, proceeded to smash out 125 on incline dumbell press. Finished off with tricep push downs on a single pully cable machine stacked out at 170, tricep flairs, and overhead extensions. All in all, I can definitely feel a difference in my intensity and the mind/muscle connection. All in all, excited to see what else happens. So far I'd recommend it. Only thing I noticed was I felt a little squeamish toward the end but that may have been preworkout on an empty stomach. No bueno.
Not trying to be a dick & rain on your gains, but I'm doubting you've gotten any benefits from that test booster yet if today was your first day... These things need a little more time to get into your system and then kick in. A little extra energy? Maybe. A little placebo effect? Maybe. I may have missed it - how old are you? Like some others said, if you're younger, you might not get a whole lot from it. A lot of people mistake libido for an actual boost in test levels. Again, not trying to dissuade you from running a T booster. I run them often. Lol..

joemercy2010

joemercy2010

Awards
Not trying to be a dick & rain on your gains, but I'm doubting you've gotten any benefits from that test booster yet if today was your first day... These things need a little more time to get into your system and then kick in. A little extra energy? Maybe. A little placebo effect? Maybe. I may have missed it - how old are you? Like some others said, if you're younger, you might not get a whole lot from it. A lot of people mistake libido for an actual boost in test levels. Again, not trying to dissuade you from running a T booster. I run them often. Lol..
Hey none taken! I'm not good at this logging thing yet. I guess I didn't clarify very well. I didn't notice anything at all in way of a strength gain. I've been taking it since Saturday, and I know a tbooster isn't like a pre workout, however I did notice a slight increase in my mental focus, tho I'm not sure if it was because of that or the new pre I started this morning.... I felt very strong today, however I'm not claiming that's from the t Booster. Since you've got experience with them, what should I expect. Also, I'm 26. A youngun.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane is junk anyways

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since you've got experience with them, what should I expect. Also, I'm 26. A youngun.
Meh, at your age, probably not a whole lot... You may feel a little "boost" in your day. Maybe a little overall sense of well being increased. You may still see a libido increase, so enjoy the benefits of that!! Lol..

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
What age would you say the avg man needs to be for a natty t booster to actually boost test levels?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What age would you say the avg man needs to be for a natty t booster to actually boost test levels?
I don't think you'll see a huge difference in your test levels with a natty test booster but you will feel the effects
better when your in your 30's, 40's, 50's better and deeper sleep, libido increase, morning wood and wood
throughout the day ;) slightly more aggression in your workout, sometimes better appetite and everyone
responds differently to herbal boosters and I have always had a good response to Get Diesel's versions of
Test Boosters.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
And "Age" doesn't necessarily mean anything either - I'm coming up on 48 and haven't re-purchased any. I'll try something new (currently Shilajit) but I have yet to re-purchase anything after testing. Go to a strip club and down a couple shots - interact with the talent - if nothing happens, then maybe consider a "Test Booster" :D

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i found our TEST1FY a very interesting product(i always use it between cycle and while off).Stack it with LJ100 and trust me you will be very pleased.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly i found our TEST1FY a very interesting product(i always use it between cycle and while off).Stack it with LJ100 and trust me you will be very pleased.
Can you elaborate what you mean by 'interesting'? Will it boost test?