leptigen rebirth or glucophase xr? - AnabolicMinds.com

leptigen rebirth or glucophase xr?

leptigen rebirth or glucophase xr?

hey everyone,
    this is my first time posting. im pretty new over here, but i have been reading in the forum now for the past week. anyways i am to looking lose bodyfat while keeping as much muscle as possible. i was curious if leptigen rebirth or glucophase would be better for this. i would consider taking both, but that would seem to be overkill considering they both have ala in them. anyways i like gxr's ability to use for bulking or cutting considering the nutrient partitioning effects. it seems like the rebirth is just basically an apetite surpressent. lem me if im worng and it does more. i mean if rebirth had the nutrient partitioning effects and suppresses appetite then that would seem the way to go. i guess is gxr's nutrient effects w/ the k-r-ala better than rebirths regular ala and appetite effects? im pretty torn here. any advice is greatly appreciated.

Um, I wouldn't waste money on any variant of ALA...

Leptigen rebirth, if purchased from avantlabs, has a 100% money back guarantee, so if you're not happy you don't have to be stuck. You'll find the more supplements you try, the more you realize that pretty much all of them are garbage or WAY overpriced for the effects you get, creatine and fish oil excepted.

This from someone who's tried pretty much everything.

i agree to a point. many supplements are overpriced, but there are good ones. but i am not expecting steroid like gains. when you get further along and start to plateau sometimes the money for that supplement to get you over the hump is worth it. i persoenally have never tried ala but i've heard good things about the glucophase. i don't know thats my 2 cents. still not sure about rebirth or the gxr. anyone else care to chime in?
    •   

ALA is just a minor component in Rebirth, so it is not going to be overkill to use both.

It is much more than just an appetite suppressant. It does do that, but it is primariry intended to increase/maintain leptin sensitivity. This will have pretty profound effects on hunger control and nutrient partitioning.

BUT, this product is intended for fatter people. If you are on a reduced caloried diet, and you are not at least 15-20% bodyfat, your leptin sensitivity should be okay anyway.

In such a case, I would use HEAT over Rebirth (and, reports on HEAT + GXR have been very, very good)

Par DeusALA is just a minor component in Rebirth, so it is not going to be overkill to use both.

It is much more than just an appetite suppressant. It does do that, but it is primariry intended to increase/maintain leptin sensitivity. This will have pretty profound effects on hunger control and nutrient partitioning.

BUT, this product is intended for fatter people. If you are on a reduced caloried diet, and you are not at least 15-20% bodyfat, your leptin sensitivity should be okay anyway.

In such a case, I would use HEAT over Rebirth (and, reports on HEAT + GXR have been very, very good)

thanx par. good to know. i just havent had alot of experience with avant labs products and dont know much about them. but yeah unfortunately i do meet the bodyfat% to take this so thats why im so curious. so is rebirth pretty good at sparing muscle while cutting?

It is not really intended for that, unless you have a really jacked up metabolism (obese or skinny-fat).

But, just being fat is really good at sparing muscle when cutting.

The other LG products (Basic and Mass) are better for sparing muscle on a diet in someone with a normal metabolism.

thanx par im goin to order rebirth with sesathin. would it be alright to take a creatine while using these?

Yes, it would be fine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glucophase XR (discontinued or out of stock?)
    By dhuge67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 02:54 PM
  2. GLUCOPHASE XR
    By Rick62 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:15 PM
  3. Glucophase XR is HERE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 08:39 PM
  4. Glucophase XR and Low Carb Diet