Input on my natty cutting stack

iDefiant88

Awards
Looking to start cutting for the summer. Have been trouble losing the last couple of few pounds to hit my goal. This is the stack I'm thinking of trying out. Feel free to add any input. Thanks!

BLR Follidrone 2.0
Performax Labs Oxymax XT
SnS Reduce XT

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
That will cover pretty much everything!
Follidrone will increase your work capacity, allowing you do more while in a deficit.
Reduce XT will help reduce cortisol, and as such I would save it for towards the end of dieting when your body is under a lot of stress
Oxymax Xt contains F95 for the lbm, stims to keep you awake, mood enhancers, and other thermogenics to help increase bmr.

I really wouldn't add anything else into it

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome looking stack right there! If you're already taking staples like creatine and fish oil, then I wouldn't change or add anything IMO. With those three products you're covering every area and it'll put you in a great position to reach your goals. Just make sure your diet and sleep are on point and you'll be set.

The only addition I could think of adding in would KSM-66 to help with stress and recovery. Although Reduce XT is a great product for cortisol control, adding in KSM-66 couldn't hurt.

What will your dosing look like for these products?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think that natty stack is the perfect little run to get you cut. I've been wanting to try the new follidrone 2.0. I've heard a lot of good things.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack with reputable products from quality companies! Consider adding a non stim fat burner such as SNS LEAN EDGE, which can be taken indefinitely.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looking to start cutting for the summer. Have been trouble losing the last couple of few pounds to hit my goal. This is the stack I'm thinking of trying out. Feel free to add any input. Thanks!

BLR Follidrone 2.0
Performax Labs Oxymax XT
SnS Reduce XT
Seems good to me. Wouldn't add too much more to that!

iDefiant88

Awards
Awesome thanks! Any advice in dosing it?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Awesome thanks! Any advice in dosing it?
just follow labels for it. Exception is (-)epi which can be taken preworkout for an acute boost in NO, or during the day