Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plex78

Plex78

Awards
I keep seeing advertisements for this company's products i.e. 1-test, 1-AD, Anavar, superdrol etc, in most workout magazines. Is this legit products that work or all just a bunch of bollyhoo? Anyone with experience with this stuff?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I keep seeing advertisements for this company's products i.e. 1-test, 1-AD, Anavar, superdrol etc, in most workout magazines. Is this legit products that work or all just a bunch of bollyhoo? Anyone with experience with this stuff?
Never tried them but ive seen multiple logs and all of them had positive feedback that i saw.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Would need which specific product you want to know about, but I have not used their whole lineup past or present. I am sure VaughnTrue could be of more help on that end.

both 1-Test and 1-AD are / include 1-Dhea and are legit

Hi-Tech is a legit company that produces for many many other companies they also own a large amount of companies including iForce Nutrition & Gaspari now.

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi-Tech's hormonal product lineup is legit, and the company is innovating new things all the time...like Rob mentioned, Gaspari is also aligned with Hi-Tech and will be releasing Halodrol again, and this time it's going to be a much more hardcore version than what people remember from the last time it was on the market

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Quality should be top notch, considering their position as a major raw supplier/patent holder. I would however, recommend only using their (or a Subsidiary's) Non-Proprietary products. No one should buy any prop blended product IMO. The industry won't change until we do.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Hi-Tech's hormonal product lineup is legit, and the company is innovating new things all the time...like Rob mentioned, Gaspari is also aligned with Hi-Tech and will be releasing Halodrol again, and this time it's going to be a much more hardcore version than what people remember from the last time it was on the market
The original Halodrol was great great stuff! Then gaspari pulled it, and had come out with two other versions that were complete crappy non-hormonal formulas. Hopefully they will come out with a great halodrol version once again!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Salivating at the lips here! Back in 2009, I stacked SuperPump, SizeOn, PlasmaJet and Halodrol. Holy crap I was pumped up from Day 1 and got super strong super fast.
Whoa that sounds like quite the stack brother!!

compan

compan

Awards
It totally was man! I was training hard then, following Arnold's old split but with a lot more rest built in. I swear that Halodrol was one of the best legal supps I've ever taken. Lots of energy, intensity and aggression! Hopefully Gaspari and Hi-Tech produce that again. If so, I'm buying like a year's supply with my next bonus.
The compound in the original is banned and cannot be reproduced but there may be a reinvention in the near future that will be worth a run :D

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I dont think the word "bollyhoo" and HiTech should ever be used in a sentence. EVER srs lol

WE ARE

download.jpg

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you going to release a more hardcore version of a banned substance?

I'm assuming this is just going to be a DHEA blend using the name as a marketing ploy?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Plex78

Plex78

Awards

I'm assuming this is just going to be a DHEA blend using the name as a marketing ploy?
I did see these new blends are basically blended DHEA. So what you are saying is this company is just labeling a bunch of DHEA pills that you can by at the local Walmart and giving them previously banned hormonal product names such as 1-AD, Anavar, etc? Sounds like bollyhoo of true

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did see these new blends are basically blended DHEA. So what you are saying is this company is just labeling a bunch of DHEA pills that you can by at the local Walmart and giving them previously banned hormonal product names such as 1-AD, Anavar, etc? Sounds like bollyhoo of true
Not quite. It's not the DHEA you buy at Walmart. But yes they're using names the names of banned designer steroids and they don't have steroid compounds in them

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards

the final version of Halodrol that was on the market contained arachidonic acid and wasn't what people would describe as "hormonal", compared to the OG version which definitely was

the new version of Halodrol, and why it will be different and effective doesn't have anything to do with which DHEA metabolite it contains or dicking around over small changes in dosing, it will be something much more substantial than that...feel free to remain skeptical, I think people will be very happy with what we release

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the final version of Halodrol that was on the market contained arachidonic acid and wasn't what people would describe as "hormonal", compared to the OG version which definitely was

the new version of Halodrol, and why it will be different and effective doesn't have anything to do with which DHEA metabolite it contains or dicking around over small changes in dosing, it will be something much more substantial than that...feel free to remain skeptical, I think people will be very happy with what we release
If it's not hormonal why not come up with a different name besides Halodrol...?

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
If it's not hormonal why not come up with a different name besides Halodrol...?
the new version will be, I was referencing the last version that was available some years ago before the product was pulled off the market

reformulated version from back in the day = non-hormonal

new version that will be released this year = definitely hormonal

P.S. as for why they didn't change the name back in the day when it went from hormone based to ArA, I don't know...like I said, the new version will remind you of the OG version, not the reformulated version that was last on the market

what you see from HT this year will be innovative...you won't be able to say they're bottling D+ compounds and giving them an A+ name as a marketing gimmick

Status
Not open for further replies.