High Volume formula change?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the Amento was replaced with Ferulic acid in HV, just wondering why the change i dont know if they are giving up on Amentoflavone or just think Ferulic acid will work more synergistically for a pump. Honestly i dont know anything about FA maybe someone can enlighten me?

Also how does the Paradise cooler flavor taste?

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
probably to satisfy customers taste needs by sacrificing the nutrients content

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amento doesn't do much of anything anyway

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess NO HYPE hit PES and the rest of the world hard in slamming Amentoflavone down.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
on the real errrbody hates amento now

poor amento

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling they are doing away with alphamine too, just a guess as they changed the norcodrene formula plus i see the alphamines on specific websites where i order it has already started to go up in price by about 10 dollars.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphamine is out of stock at the PES website.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure how you can be mad about the formula when you don't even know what the formula is....

For all you know it could be unicorn tears and dragon blood that melts fat off in one sip.. BUT THE FORMULA POSSIBLY CHANGED BRO!!!!!!!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how you can be mad about the formula when you don't even know what the formula is....

For all you know it could be unicorn tears and dragon blood that melts fat off in one sip.. BUT THE FORMULA POSSIBLY CHANGED BRO!!!!!!!
I know i dont like the new norcodrene formula as they have stated they wanted to make it weaker for i dont know legal reasons or something so i imagine the same is being done with alphamine or they are just flat out discontinuing it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know i dont like the new norcodrene formula as they have stated they wanted to make it weaker for i dont know legal reasons or something so i imagine the same is being done with alphamine or they are just flat out discontinuing it.
You haven't used the new Norcodrene to say it's weaker. PES isn't one to bring crap products to the market

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
You haven't used the new Norcodrene to say it's weaker. PES isn't one to bring crap products to the market
Lol and i dont plan on using it because its weaker take a good look and you'll notice Y.
actually you wont notice Y because they removed the Y from this one.

Tmac29

Awards
Yea I think Amento had promise, but it didn't pan out that way.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Lol and i dont plan on using it because its weaker take a good look and you'll notice Y.
actually you wont notice Y because they removed the Y from this one.
Y???

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the only change is amento being subbed out for Ferulic Acid, then this is one PES reformulation I don't mind.