Best test booster that helps SLEEP too

Camaro1

Awards
Thoughts and opinions based on experience. Looking for a test booster that not only maximizes your natural levels including sense of well being muscle mass and libido but also one that really knocks you out or dramatically improves your sleep too. I've used some that screw my sleep up even tho seems to be working in other areas. Any thoughts on products?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT works well for me, as well as others who have ran it. The cortisol and stress reducing properties from ashwagandha and tongkat combo, mixed with the L-DOPA and ZMA blend... zzzZzZzzZzz

Plus it covers the libido, Lean mass, well being, test aspects you mentioned. I can post the label if you'd like.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT works well for me, as well as others who have ran it. The cortisol and stress reducing properties from ashwagandha and tongkat combo, mixed with the L-DOPA and ZMA blend... zzzZzZzzZzz

Plus it covers the libido, Lean mass, well being, test aspects you mentioned. I can post the label if you'd like.
I don't know if a ZMA blend with only 10 mg of magnesium and 5 mg of zinc (per 2 capsules) is really worth noting. Rest of the product looks pretty good though.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if a ZMA blend with only 10 mg of magnesium and 5 mg of zinc (per 2 capsules) is really worth noting. Rest of the product looks pretty good though.
It's a low dose part of the product, but it's a nice compliment to the other ingredients.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alphamax xt of course is a good option. You could always just get melatonin and then run viron:)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'd also recommend Alphamax XT, it fits perfectly for what you've described above. The profile is very complete and contains a great profile to help maximize natural test, improve libido, and improve rest and recovery. As mentioned above, the Ashwagandha works wonders for me in helping me get quality sleep and it keeps me more relaxed and in a better mental state throughout the day.

You could always look into other natural test products and throw in some extra ZMA or melatonin with it, but Alphamax XT covers it all

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally i like like to Stack Viron with Prolactrone. Prolactrone raised GH which helps with better sleep.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
different category, but I'd suggest looking into Somatomax. Its a REALLY powerful sleep enhancer, and it also boosts growth hormone extremely effectively. You'll notice its easier to fall asleep, easier to stay asleep, waking up feeling more refreshed, and lean body mass gains + fat loss

achillesx2k

Awards
I would recommend APE Darknight with eurycoma longifolia (free testosterone), Fenugreek extract (decreases the conversion of testosterone to estrogen), Diindolymethane((estrogen control), 250MG green tea extract and 200mg green coffee (50% chlorogenic acid) for fat burning plus melatonin for a restful deep sleep.