Help with expired supplement.

Sadlesson

Awards
I got a bottle of usplabs compound 20 and it has a expiration of 02/16 is it still safe to take or has it lost its potency.
Also was thinking of stacking it with 8 weeks of erase pro with 4 weeks of compound 20 and 4 weeks of anabeta elite, trying to cut out caffeine from supplements. would it be better to run compound 20 first 4 weeks or anabeta or vice versa?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
don't believe the product will be bad since its a few months ago. if this was sealed and kept in a dry cool place, you should be good to go

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
if you kept it in a cool and dry condition (not out in the sun, hot car, etc) then it should be fine to take (in my personal opinion)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
don't believe the product will be bad since its a few months ago. if this was sealed and kept in a dry cool place, you should be good to go
if you kept it in a cool and dry condition (not out in the sun, hot car, etc) then it should be fine to take (in my personal opinion)
Just like these two have stated. If you kept it in good condition and moisture did NOT get into it

You're fine

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with everyone else.

Pills are much easier to do this with. Powders you have to really be more careful with clumping or if moisture does get in, you're typically SoL. Tabs can get nasty too. Pills are the best!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had an FDA inspector tell me a few years ago that the dates are mandated. In other words, each food category has a timeframe in which they are still allowed to be sold in order to regulate individual retailers. When it comes to things such as supplements, vitamins etc, they can last as long as a year after the date stamped. As a matter of fact, he says he intentionally buys the stuff on clearance because of the date, because he knows he hes saving some cash and will still be getting what he wanted. Trust me when I say the dude was rather jacked. The damn sleeves on his polo shirt were screaming for help!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe hes doing more than just expired vitamins and supps!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should be good. Worst case scenario is its not as strong but I think you will be fine. I usually will use supps until about the 6 month mark. If its past 6 months expired i won't use it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From 1998-2002 I owned a small supplement retail business while I was in college. I had a stockpile of supplements in boxes that never got used. A couple of years ago, I found a couple boxes from this "stash" that had all kinds of unopened pills - syntrax 1-Test pills, etc. I used most of these pills and some had obviously lost all potency, but none made me even a little sick. We are talking pills that were in sealed containers and were 10+ years out of code in some cases. I am not advising this. Just saying.

Sadlesson

Awards
thanks just wondering whether to return it or use it.