Opinions on the ECA stack...

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
Title says it all I hear bad and good any one try it opinions and how did you take it if you did

mbell4377

mbell4377

Awards
I think it's about as good as it gets, much better for me than clen

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty tried and true. Simple and cost effective. Safer IMO than stronger alternatives like Clen or T3. Insane appetite suppression.

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
It's completely legal where I'm from the guy in the store says he try not to tell people about it lol but I just heard about it today.

mbell4377

mbell4377

Awards
It's completely legal where I'm from the guy in the store says he try not to tell people about it lol but I just heard about it today.
Where are you at? Was just curious, lots of good research about its effectiveness and low chance of side effects, even with very long term use. Research shows it actually become more effective the longer you take it....

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
Canada they sell it over the counter only at this one shop but it's cheap 4.99 for a 50 pill bottle 8mg I'm gonna grab a couple tomorrow just in case lol

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
Canada they sell it over the counter only at this one shop but it's cheap 4.99 for a 50 pill bottle 8mg I'm gonna grab a couple tomorrow just in case lol
Ment to put reply thing ...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly one of the best fat burners. Great appetite supression and great strentgh in gym. 25e 200c 81a

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
Think it's fine even with a pre workout or should I cut the caffeine when would you guys usually take stack says to eat 8 mg every 6 to 8 hrs

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its one of the best fat burners out.. not sure what the question is.

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
**** ran ECA as a pre but I didn't take caffeine pills for the reason my pre has it in it but all my lifts went up 5 10 pounds the pump was amazing I'm going to grab a couple bottles rough that is banned in the US

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be better off with Albuterol vs ephedra- https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/albuterol/

Albuterol acts selectively at beta-2 receptors which promote fat loss, with relatively little effect at beta-1 receptors of the heart. In contrast, ephedrine works about equally at both receptor types. This selectivity enables higher effective dosing of albuterol for same or lesser effect on the heart.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
**** ran ECA as a pre but I didn't take caffeine pills for the reason my pre has it in it but all my lifts went up 5 10 pounds the pump was amazing I'm going to grab a couple bottles rough that is banned in the US
Not banned in the US. Just have to buy at the pharmacy.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Banned to sell as a fat burner...
Yea. Thats true. But honestly its almost nicer being able to adjust the amounts of what you want. ie not enough caffiene or too much ephedrine or if you wanna stack with another product. The more universal the better

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Lots of NSAID research lately, saying that chronic use may not be good for long term health - I dropped the "A" a long time ago, and even stopped my daily baby asprin when i wasn't taking ECA.

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
I just do the EC myself now that I did my research

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Huge fan of EC personally. Cheap, effective, and no serious side effects. Clen is definitely more powerful, but the side effects make it annoying. EC is always my go to option for fat loss

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't care for it.

sunny.foundry

sunny.foundry

Awards
Which eca do u take Bro? Any ideas for a supplier in UK?

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
Which eca do u take Bro? Any ideas for a supplier in UK?
I use the juiced red x lad pre workout atm and take 16 mg of ephedrine works great for me don't take any aspirin as don't see needed.
I do not I get mine in bulk at the local popeye's.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Might be better off with Albuterol vs ephedra- https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/albuterol/

Albuterol acts selectively at beta-2 receptors which promote fat loss, with relatively little effect at beta-1 receptors of the heart. In contrast, ephedrine works about equally at both receptor types. This selectivity enables higher effective dosing of albuterol for same or lesser effect on the heart.
Interested in others opinions on this. Every now and then I hear people recommend albuterol over ephedrine, plus you actually can use ketotifen to reset receptors

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just thinking about this the other day, I have not used it since the ban..... Have to find where I can get the E and give it a try !!

sarno75

sarno75

Awards
I think it's in bronkaid if I recall. Have to show id and its behind counter at pharmacy.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking about this the other day, I have not used it since the ban..... Have to find where I can get the E and give it a try !!
Just go to the pharmacy, it's in bronkaid which can be purchased OTC at most any of em with ID. I'm sure the limit is different in every state, but one box is most definitely not the limit in any state.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Just go to the pharmacy, it's in bronkaid which can be purchased OTC at most any of em with ID. I'm sure the limit is different in every state, but one box is most definitely not the limit in any state.
I think the limit is 6.7g/month for any state.

I take bronkaid for allergies, so it's awesome to get the EC benefit out of it. Great mood increase using focus XT as the C for the EC stack. Better than coffee, although I do end up drinking a cup at work lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Info !!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the limit is 6.7g/month for any state.

I take bronkaid for allergies, so it's awesome to get the EC benefit out of it. Great mood increase using focus XT as the C for the EC stack. Better than coffee, although I do end up drinking a cup at work lol
My morning ritual is focus XT+ephedrine. Waaay better than coffee!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Interested in others opinions on this. Every now and then I hear people recommend albuterol over ephedrine, plus you actually can use ketotifen to reset receptors
I'd never run Albuterol *as often* as I'd run Ephedrine - the safety studies on Ephedrine were pretty long (6 months - 1 year IIRC), and the half life prevents down-regulation. But I think I'm going to try Albuterol instead of Clen (orally) for my next cut - I'm reading a lot of good things about it. Clen and necrotic heart tissue scares me a tad :D I still use it topically though.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd never run Albuterol *as often* as I'd run Ephedrine - the safety studies on Ephedrine were pretty long (6 months - 1 year IIRC), and the half life prevents down-regulation. But I think I'm going to try Albuterol instead of Clen (orally) for my next cut - I'm reading a lot of good things about it. Clen and necrotic heart tissue scares me a tad :D I still use it topically though.
I know someone who does that same thing for the same reasons. Hes said hes done with clen. Hes older and been there. But he definitely has an albuterol inhaler lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Primatene is the HCL version, which some people say is better than the Sulfate found in Bronkaid - I have no idea though...
Ive tried both. I found bronkaid was better for appetite supression for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a friend of mine just gave me some Albuterol, I am going to read on it and give it a shot sometime this summer.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Primatene is the HCL version, which some people say is better than the Sulfate found in Bronkaid - I have no idea though...
I find Primatene the better ergogenic while Bronkaid I feel is a better anxiolytic. Some find Bronkaid to be much stronger. I assume those people know that the Primatene tabs are 12.5mg each while Bronkaid is 25mg :D

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
I started the EC stack about a week ago trying to shed a few lbs before my TX vacation and I am very Impressed. 25e 200c 3x a day. Appetite suppression is unreal. I work in sales so the extreme boost in energy from the 2 is insane. Bronkaid is what I am using but would like to try Primatene to see the differences.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I started the EC stack about a week ago trying to shed a few lbs before my TX vacation and I am very Impressed. 25e 200c 3x a day. Appetite suppression is unreal. I work in sales so the extreme boost in energy from the 2 is insane. Bronkaid is what I am using but would like to try Primatene to see the differences.
I've been told that Primatene works as well, maybe even slightly better.