When to bump up X Gel dosage?

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I'm only on my forth workout day on but I ordered another bottle and some more SL. I started at 4 capsules on workout days. Should I run 4 capsules for 50 workouts or at some point bump up the dose? If I should bump it up, when and to how much? Thanks.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I usually do 6 caps all the way through

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bumped mine up after a week and a half or so. ArA needs to be saturated. 1.5g is typical for most but if you're getting good results at 1g don't bump up

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bumped mine up after a week and a half or so. ArA needs to be saturated. 1.5g is typical for most but if you're getting good results at 1g don't bump up
How can you know after a week and a half whether it works or not at 1g?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm the same as woody. I will go about 10 days at 4 then 40 at 6 caps.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You honestly don't need to. Personally I prefer 6 caps but I can get more workouts in per bottle on 4. Try one bottle at 4 and the next at 6 to see which you prefer!

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
You honestly don't need to. Personally I prefer 6 caps but I can get more workouts in per bottle on 4. Try one bottle at 4 and the next at 6 to see which you prefer!
That's kinda what I was thinking. Thanks

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
Should I take low dose aspirin everyday or only on workout days with X Gels?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do 6 pre-workout throughout the whole cycle. 6 is my favorite dose.

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
If I take SL on my off days do I need to take it on empty stomach? Or can I take it with a protein shake?

Tmac29

Awards
Everytime I've ran it, I run it at 4 caps at once for 50 days.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
What are reasonable strength expectations with x gels? Assumining diet and training are on point, is a 10-15 pound increase on major lifts (bench, squat, deadlift) possible?

Ive been training steady for about 4 years now so i'm past the point of "beginner gains", fwiw

I

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
What are reasonable strength expectations with x gels? Assumining diet and training are on point, is a 10-15 pound increase on major lifts (bench, squat, deadlift) possible?

Ive been training steady for about 4 years now so i'm past the point of "beginner gains", fwiw

I
On a 50 day run or how long? That's a bit lofty but some people have reported that type of increase.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
On a 50 day run or how long? That's a bit lofty but some people have reported that type of increase.
Yeah on a 50 day run. Also is it 50 straight days of dosing or only dosing on workout days for 50 days?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I
Yes, it is possible

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah on a 50 day run. Also is it 50 straight days of dosing or only dosing on workout days for 50 days?
Just workout days is recommended. But I believe Driven2lift does 50 straight days

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Any benefit to running everyday versus on training days?
Not to the point I would suggest it. :)

Driven may have a different view but 50 workout days extends the use of the product

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any benefit to running everyday versus on training days?
50 consecutive days is easier to remember but as Daycrawler said 50 workout days extends the cycle while keeping ArA saturation.