Mesomorph finally getting dethroned? Extreme dust!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Look at the profile for the new extreme dust and share your thoughts. It looks like an absolutely insane pre workout!

1464665373991.jpg

Is Mesomorph finally gonna lose its spot as king?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong dose of DMAE they have there.... :)

And inb4 "it's BSL so it must be bunk!1!!"

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Strong dose of DMAE they have there.... :)

And inb4 "it's BSL so it must be bunk!1!!"
LOL.

I call bunk because serving size is 12g but the dose of DMAE is near a KG

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
The dose size of caffeine + DMAA + other stims is starting to get irresponsible imo.

I tend to err on the cautious side of things with supps, but even so.

Some fool is gonna use this while too dehydrated, or two scoop it, or have an underlying condition, and we're gonna have a problem....

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The dose size of caffeine + DMAA + other stims is starting to get irresponsible imo.

I tend to err on the cautious side of things with supps, but even so.

Some fool is gonna use this while too dehydrated, or two scoop it, or have an underlying condition, and we're gonna have a problem....
Its exactly the same as full 3 scoops of Jack3d, 75mg is the bees knees for dmaa.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with the high dosage of Hup A, can someone explain please?!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Meso will STILL be KING

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
This^^^
I recall reading a post where some chuckle head took 3 scoops of mesomorph... people will abuse anything.
Personally, this stuff looks to strong for my blood, but I am sure some will love it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
when did meso become king anyway?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think this looks like a less than a full scooper for me maybe 3/4 scoop. I'm glad no arecoline or whatever beetle nut junk is gone.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when did meso become king anyway?
in all honesty, its pretty damn hard to find negative reviews on mesomorph, even if you go on a hunt to find them. Even before getting to work hi-tech/APS, I had a very hard time promoting a pre-wo once someone suggested mesomorph simply due to end user love of the product.

In the products favor you have a perfect dosing of DMAA, nitrates, full dose beta alanine, agmatine, theobromine to prevent DMAA crash, and more... it's not perfect (as no pre-wo can truly be perfect for all), but it is pretty damn close

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
This^^^
I recall reading a post where some chuckle head took 3 scoops of mesomorph... people will abuse anything.
Personally, this stuff looks to strong for my blood, but I am sure some will love it.
Darwinism at its finest, my friend.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every Pre looks the same these days give or take a few ingredients. I find it interesting people can even tell a difference between these. It's like the new protein powders that come out.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every Pre looks the same these days give or take a few ingredients. I find it interesting people can even tell a difference between these. It's like the new protein powders that come out.
as regulations get tighter and tighter, products are naturally going to become more similar. its the nature of the beast.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as regulations get tighter and tighter, products are naturally going to become more similar. its the nature of the beast.
Oh, I'm not complaining. Just pointing it out because I feel like there are 5000 new pre's, but there really isn't too much to discuss cause they mostly have similar profiles.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
EVen without the arcofuel it's still too stim heavy i can see somebody fuc-k1ng themselves up on this. INB4 someone 2 scoops

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I compare preworkouts based on ingredients and dosage, almost 90% are underdosed or have ingredients of no use...this new pre looks loaded to serve its intended purpose...I looked at chaos and pain ferox,but why the f*...does it have 2 grams of creatine mono in there?!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I compare preworkouts based on ingredients and dosage, almost 90% are underdosed or have ingredients of no use...this new pre looks loaded to serve its intended purpose...I looked at chaos and pain ferox, why the f*...does it have 2 grams of creatine mono in there?!!
whats wrong with mono in a preworkout

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Creatine doesn't give you an immediate boost plus the dosage is wrong. Personaly, I don't respond well to creatine apart from bloating...More companies are choosing to stay away from creatine in preworkouts...

whats wrong with mono in a preworkout

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Creatine doesn't give you an immediate boost plus the dosage is wrong. Personaly, I don't respond well to creatine apart from bloating...More companies are choosing to stay away from creatine in preworkouts...
i agree the dose seems to be more of a filler but it makes it easy to maintain creatine levels

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
And people wonder why this **** ends up getting heat and eventually taken off the shelves. I'll stick to normal pre workouts that just contain caffeine.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
You must have not tried DMAA, caffeine by itself makes you jittery if overdosed. DMAA puts you in a state of extreme focus and concentration, plus the feel good euphoria...
this is not for everyone, Drink responsibly!

And people wonder why this **** ends up getting heat and eventually taken off the shelves. I'll stick to normal pre workouts that just contain caffeine.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
You must have not tried DMAA, caffeine by itself makes you jittery if overdosed. DMAA puts you in a state of extreme focus and concentration, plus the feel good euphoria...
this is not for everyone, Drink responsibly!
I'm just saying that it seems like many of these supplements with DMAA in it are also throwing other ingredients that have stim like effects. THE DMAA itself is not the problem. Its the other **** they are throwing in there along with it that is causing bad experiences for some users due to the fact that the are combining all of it together.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just saying that it seems like many of these supplements with DMAA in it are also throwing other ingredients that have stim like effects. THE DMAA itself is not the problem. Its the other **** they are throwing in there along with it that is causing bad experiences for some users due to the fact that the are combining all of it together.
The problem is more people abusing the supplements and not following directions that causes issues than anything else; people taking more than the max dose, not following directions to assess tolerance, combining products, etc.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
this is just like people who consume shot after shot of hard liquor then blame it on the drink...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High dosed stimulant, nothing mind blowing though. We are just going to keep seeing doses go higher and higher.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Two things I like about it, not a prop blend and it is a 30 serving container that is not a 2 serving/use product. Even with that said I do not see myself purchasing it.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
this is just like people who consume shot after shot of hard liquor then blame it on the drink...
Sure.

However, imagine a scenario where there is a 95% liquor but it tastes incredibly good to the point where you're not aware that it's 95%.

Would you drink too much of it? Probably. Does the creator of the liquor share some blame in creating a drink that in most cases will only be had in irresponsible amounts because of the taste?

I'm usually with your opinion on these things, placing the onus of responsibility on the consumer, but the needle is definitely moving for me in that some manufacturers need to take responsibility for putting potentially dangerous products on the market.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure.

However, imagine a scenario where there is a 95% liquor but it tastes incredibly good to the point where you're not aware that it's 95%.

Would you drink too much of it? Probably. Does the creator of the liquor share some blame in creating a drink that in most cases will only be had in irresponsible amounts because of the taste?

I'm usually with your opinion on these things, placing the onus of responsibility on the consumer, but the needle is definitely moving for me in that some manufacturers need to take responsibility for putting potentially dangerous products on the market.
I see what you are saying, especially as the recommended/standard dose seems to be getting closer to an amount that may not be a good idea with some of these products.

Tmac29

Awards
Sure.

The consumer needs to wise up and quit relying on the FDA to hold their hand. This is a non prop blend, so you know the exact dosings of everything. Nothing is hidden, its all in the open.

If the consumer uses too much of it, its on them. Not the company who made it. They've done everything they can, besides sending a brochure with them or waiver for them to sign before using.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The consumer needs to wise up and quit relying on the FDA to hold their hand. This is a non prop blend, so you know the exact dosings of everything. Nothing is hidden, its all in the open.

If the consumer uses too much of it, its on them. Not the company who made it. They've done everything they can, besides sending a brochure with them or waiver for them to sign before using.
The directions and warnings on these products are to be followed exactly. They are often ignored, which is a problem. Assessing tolerance is really important with some of these potent stimulant based products.

Tmac29

Awards
The directions and warnings on these products are to be followed exactly. They are often ignored, which is a problem. Assessing tolerance is really important with some of these potent stimulant based products.

Agreed 100%. But I have zero sympathy for those that do not follow the directions. Its like bottles of chemicals that say "do not drink" but some moron on a dare does it anyway.

Its not the companies fault you were stupid and thought you knew better and tried it anyway, or thought directions were only "suggestions"

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
The simple solution to the dosing getting higher and higher seems to be just take a smaller scoop, perhaps 1/2 scoop and then bump it up to 3/4 or eventully 1 full scoop if you need it.

Makes the tub last much longer and saves you money in the long run, seems almost like a positive in some ways lol

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
While some consider dust too much, as a stim junkie, I have stacked two pre workouts with 600mg of caffeine or a scoop and a half of mesomorph...I currently need 300-400mg of caffeine to feel a pre workout. So, this pre is a very big welcome.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed that it's nothing too ground breaking and I personally wouldn't go for it just because A.) DMAA sadly gives me too much of a negative side to make it worth the upside and B.) I'm not a fan of that noopept/hup-A dose all in one (personally).

As for the discussion of it being "too high" etc. -- meh. As others have pointed out, it's a non-prop. blend which is a big plus. And people will ALWAYS abuse something. So even if they take 3 scoops of this, let's not forget the idiots that ate ephedra tablets like PEZ and got that into the news. As long as warnings are given and information is present, it's on the end user so long as the product is safe at its recommended dose (remember, you can kill yourself from drinking too much water in a short period of time).

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the profile. Whos selling it. If the price isright ill buy to rotate with meso

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards

Yes I understand your point but when a company puts things in something that makes people feel good, many people do not use responsibly. Therefor it sort of makes the company an enabler of a person putting too much of it in their body. If a company really wanted to prevent this, instead of selling tubs, sell individual serving packets and only allow the consumer to buy a certain limit.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i love dustv2, not a fan of this one...

Tmac29

Awards
Yes I understand your point but when a company puts things in something that makes people feel good, many people do not use responsibly. Therefor it sort of makes the company an enabler of a person putting too much of it in their body. If a company really wanted to prevent this, instead of selling tubs, sell individual serving packets and only allow the consumer to buy a certain limit.

That makes zero sense. And you are literally telling people they have no personal accountability for the things they choose to ingest.

Next thing you know, fat people are going to start suing Nestle for eating too many candy bars "cause they taste good" or Coors for being a drunk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0