Stack help....

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
What's up what's up so I been working out for a solid 2 and a half months and the gains are amazing when I started I used caffeine pills for a pre and that's was it then I got some cell tech creatiean post workout but I'm on my last drink tomorrow.

I have a pre workout I love but I take no supplements other than the 2 now I just have my pre but I'm going to get some supps tomorrow just some suggestions what to stack with creatiean monohydrate for some muscle gains with keeping the belly flat.

STATS 6'6 210 215 pounds
Bf % is low don't know but I think around 10 12% any suggestions would help for I'm out tomorrow for some new supplements

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out the natural anabolic supps. There's tons of epicatechin and or laxogenin products that would be a good addition, ara and abe would be good as well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL EPI-PLEX for epicatechin is good to go. It's a non prop blend and you know how many mgs of epi u are getting.

For ARA, SNS X-gels gets the nod. Many respected members on this forum use it with great results!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARA is something I would highly recommend. Go with X gels and don't look back.

One of my favorite stacks is ARA (X gels), sustain alpha, IGF2.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
ArA is great

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
Thanks everyone gonna grab the x gels for sure never knew of them look promising.

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
Does everyone feels joint pain/soreness with ARA or it's just in few cases?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some feel some soreness..if that's the case, grab some SNS CISSUS XT and JOINT SUPPORT XT!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most people feel additional soreness wiht ArA. Some feel joint pain (a minority though).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I never have; but in my latest run I did get increased DOMs. I enjoy that though

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
I like doms means progress thanks gonna throw in some ara forsure .

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
I call gnc and popeyes and they have no clue about ara...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have lingering shoulder issues but ArA makes it no worse. I still use joint support and fish oil but I dose it in the AM and I workout about 10 hours later. I'd recommend at least 4 hours spread with 6+ being encouraged

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
Question would I just look for ara in fish old supps?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can. Or you can get a joint supplement if you are worried about it.

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
I was just looking for a good supps for muscle gains

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To the best of my knowledge, you'll only find X-Gels and X-Factor on etailers like Nutriverse, Lockout Supplements, TGB, etc.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
In most cases, the high quality natural supplements that actually work won't be found at your local GNC. Those retailers are designed to sell overpriced, overhyped products that underdosed and don't really do anything.

I think ArA would be a good recommendation for you. The feedback is incredible and the ArA really does deliver results if you're eating right and training hard. Another product I would suggest I would be Alphamax XT. Alphamax XT is a very well rounded product that contains natural test boosting properties as well a natural AI to help reduce cortisol and estrogen levels and promote better recovery. Alphamax XT is a great all inclusive product that would be great for your goals, especially if you're trying to keep the belly flat and stay lean. It also contains forskolin, which is an ingredient that has be shown to help increase lean body mass while decreasing body fat.

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking at some of the most effective natural supps to help improve strength, performance, and lean body mass, I'd suggest looking into iForce Fiish Line and Testabolan.

Finish line contains all o the staple muscle builders and performance enhancers you could want like creatine , betaine, beta alanine, plus LCLT and Alanyl-l-glutamine for enhanced recovery.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I will suggest Anabeta Elite on this criteria, the nutrient partitioning effects alone can be of great assistance, coupled with ingredients studied to increase lean mass.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464728135.083094.jpg

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=105&products_id=2001358

On performance that also covers some lean mass gain staples, I would suggest Ergonine

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464728093.396773.jpg

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2005158

Save on either/both with "anabolic05"

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta elite with ARA is a very nice stack. I ran that many times for 8 weeks. Love it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anabeta elite with ARA is a very nice stack. I ran that many times for 8 weeks. Love it.
Me too, were I looking for a stack of two that would definitely be it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training only for two and a half months, I would say just stick with the basics, explore different training routines to see what your body responds to best and experiment with different eating methods/macros to see what you respond well to.

Stick with a multi, pre, fish oil and creatine. Joint support too, if needed.

I know you have Cell Tech, but look into a better creatine product than that. It is overpriced, in my opinion, and the carbs in it are not needed. I would much rather eat those carbs than drink them.

CreMax XT would have your creatine covered, you would notice an increase in performance and endurance from betanine, glycerol and the amentoflavone in CreMax XT. Recover would be increased as well. It is more than your run of the mill creatine product. It is a complete ergogenic aid and the ingredients are dosed where they should be (the one on the open part of the label) and the ingredients also work with one another to amplify the benefits.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too, were I looking for a stack of two that would definitely be it.
I would add sustain alpha to it as well. Not because I'm a rep, but if you know me, you know that I was a huge fan of it with PP. It was my favorite product by PP.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Really? Only one person in here so far telling this person to hold off on the supps for a while? IMO don't use anything besides multi, fishoil, B-vitamins and creatine for at least a year man. Results will continue coming fast without anything else. Also, do some damn research.

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
Really? Only one person in here so far telling this person to hold off on the supps for a while? IMO don't use anything besides multi, fishoil, B-vitamins and creatine for at least a year man. Results will continue coming fast without anything else. Also, do some damn research.
I'm 21 have been working out off and on for a while but now I'm out of school and getting really into natural bodybuilding haven't used supps before I know my basic research but everyone one here has some good opinions and some people have knowledge of suplments that I don't atm so it's nice to hear thanks for your opinion tho ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would agree. Was surprised no one caught he had just been working out for 2 months.

Newb gains will be better than any supplement.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would agree. Was surprised no one caught he had just been working out for 2 months.

Newb gains will be better than any supplement.
Yeah I totally missed that. I'd wait a good bit then jump into a "natty anabolic"