Any thoughts on Nubreed Nutrition Insanity? Or recommend something for energy/focus?

  1. Question Any thoughts on Nubreed Nutrition Insanity? Or recommend something for energy/focus?


    A search yielded nothing. The ingredient profile isn't too unique, but I'm still curious. My primary interest is energy and focus, but if it helps burn a little fat, that's good too.

    I'm just looking to try something new (for energy/focus). I prefer pills as opposed to PreWO powders, as the latter tend to be full of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and colors. Got any recommendations?

    FWIW, I'm very stim-tolerant, and tend to be a non-responder to most things (like nootropics: piracetam, aniracetam, phynylpiracetam, noopept, etc.). I recently tried Oxy Max XT and MTS Drop Factor, both were OK, but nothing special. I definitely didn't notice any "mood enhancing" effects.

    Oh yeah, no DMAA; I hate that stuff (it puts me to sleep). I'd also like to avoid huperzine A.

    Thanks!


  2. might want to take a look at Nutra Innovations Burn Xtreme-

    great energy and zero crash-
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    might want to take a look at Nutra Innovations Burn Xtreme-

    great energy and zero crash-
    Thanks, sounds promising. Too bad it isn't available at the "main" sites yet (I was going to order a bunch of stuff at once). I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

    One stim/thermo I used to love was the now-banned Slim Xtreme haha

  4. Try Ignit3 currently 50% off at our website with coupon code OLYMPUS50 or you can pick up a sample for a penny. Its so powerful that most people take half a serving at a time.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  5. How many oxymax Xt did you take at once? I'm suprised you noticed no mood effects as that's one of the more common effects reported.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    How many oxymax Xt did you take at once? I'm suprised you noticed no mood effects as that's one of the more common effects reported.
    I just followed the label and did one at a time.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by WadeWilson View Post
    I just followed the label and did one at a time.
    Got it! Yea just depends on stim tolerance but I personally enjoy 2 capsules upon waking and at that dose the mood enhancement is very noticeable!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by WadeWilson View Post
    Thanks, sounds promising. Too bad it isn't available at the "main" sites yet (I was going to order a bunch of stuff at once). I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

    One stim/thermo I used to love was the now-banned Slim Xtreme haha
    Take a look at nutriverse
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  9. Maybe it is time for a stim break.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Got it! Yea just depends on stim tolerance but I personally enjoy 2 capsules upon waking and at that dose the mood enhancement is very noticeable!
    Oh ok. I tend stick to the dosage on the label for proprietary blends; I like knowing specific amounts of each ingredient before "experimenting". I'm somewhat responsible haha I'll try more next time

    Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Maybe it is time for a stim break.
    Blasphemy! but yeah, I've been wanting to cut caffeine completely, but that's easier said than done!

    For the past few months, my only stims have been yerba mate, coffee, or caffeine pills

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WadeWilson View Post
    I just followed the label and did one at a time.
    Surprised by your feedback on this as well. I agree, its probably time to take a stim break. I know for me personally, one cap of Oxymax XT really improves my focus and mood, and I see that most people report the same. At 2 caps I feel incredible. How long are you dosing it away from food? That can often cause issues with stimulant effectiveness too
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. If you're not feeling anything from OxyMax or Drop Factor, I'd definitely say you may want to consider taking a stim break for an extended period of time.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Surprised by your feedback on this as well. I agree, its probably time to take a stim break. I know for me personally, one cap of Oxymax XT really improves my focus and mood, and I see that most people report the same. At 2 caps I feel incredible. How long are you dosing it away from food? That can often cause issues with stimulant effectiveness too
    Always on an empty stomach, usually shortly after waking. I was too cautious to take two, as it's a proprietary blend and the label just said to take one

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    If you're not feeling anything from OxyMax or Drop Factor, I'd definitely say you may want to consider taking a stim break for an extended period of time.
    Oh I definitely feel "something", just not much in the way of mood effects. I wasn't surprised though, not much affects me to the extent it does for most people.

    I did order some Olympus Labs stuff, and HyperMax XT. I can't wait to see how they perform, I just wish you guys would ditch the artificial colors and sweeteners! I may also get some Burn Xtreme for variety

    Thanks for the recommendations!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WadeWilson View Post
    Always on an empty stomach, usually shortly after waking. I was too cautious to take two, as it's a proprietary blend and the label just said to take one


    Oh I definitely feel "something", just not much in the way of mood effects. I wasn't surprised though, not much affects me to the extent it does for most people.

    I did order some Olympus Labs stuff, and HyperMax XT. I can't wait to see how they perform, I just wish you guys would ditch the artificial colors and sweeteners! I may also get some Burn Xtreme for variety

    Thanks for the recommendations!
    What OL products did you pick up? They have a solid product line, Tr1umph is my current favorite from them. I'll be curious to hear your feedback on Hypermax XT in comparison to Oxymax XT. They both contain the Eria Jarensis, which gives me incredible mental clarity and laser focus. I feel like Hypermax XT hits me harder than Oxymax XT, probably due to the powder vs. pills. If you're looking for a pre that delivers clean energy and great focus, you chose well
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    What OL products did you pick up? They have a solid product line, Tr1umph is my current favorite from them. I'll be curious to hear your feedback on Hypermax XT in comparison to Oxymax XT. They both contain the Eria Jarensis, which gives me incredible mental clarity and laser focus. I feel like Hypermax XT hits me harder than Oxymax XT, probably due to the powder vs. pills. If you're looking for a pre that delivers clean energy and great focus, you chose well
    Ignit3 and Elix1r

    Yeah everyone raves about the focus aspect so I had to give it a shot

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WadeWilson View Post
    Ignit3 and Elix1r

    Yeah everyone raves about the focus aspect so I had to give it a shot
    Solid choices man. Yeah I personally love the focus I get from Hypermax XT. Let us know what you think!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  17. I haven't tried Insanity but I tried a few other Nubreed products and they are legit, I did hear that Insanity is very good thought.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. H.I.T.? Any thoughts on Mentzer?
    By revndsin in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 11:10 AM
  2. Any thoughts on Syntha-6
    By KRuth22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 07:24 PM
  3. any thoughts on a test booster/anti-E product?
    By Fernelias in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 10:02 PM
  4. any feedback on universal nutrition?
    By toosmall in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2005, 05:01 PM
  5. Anyone have any thoughts on Goldstar labs?
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Log in
Log in