Best natural products..

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Hey guys, just looking for some advice.
I've been very busy with school this semester and have just recently taken the MCAT in order to apply to medical school.
Due to this I have kind of fallen off what is new in the supplement world.
Are there any new supplements/ new stacks that are natural any one recommends?

Just to prove I didn't fall of the workout wagon here is my physique still:
Stats are 190lbs, 6"1, 22yrs old
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464531302.178753.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464531345.387699.jpg

Thanks for all your help,

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As far as natural products go there is tr1umph by OL, anafuse, epi 2.0, follidrone 2.0, and a lot more epicatechin and laxogenin products but those are a few.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good products^ and Lookin good man. Not sure how log you fell off. Only recent new natural product is folli 2. How long has it been since you were in the loop?

There's been a good amount of natural products released in the last year and a half. Not sure of what you are and aren't aware of.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Thank you guys both for your quick responses.
I have been off my supp game for about a year. Being as I have been so busy, I have just maintained, actually lost like 3lbs and some strength.
I am looking for something to aid in me gaining that back.

I guess the post was asking what's newish in the past year that you guys actually loved/worked and didn't think was a waste of money!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs Triumph is a staple for me. Creatine, betaine, BMP activation, aaaaaand PA! OL new lineup is pretty solid and they've come a long way in the last year.

Triumph stacks well with X-Gels and the synergy between the two is incredible. This would probably be my go-to stack for strength and muscle.

PES redesigned ABE and added cistamax to help with strength. It would also be synergistic and go great with the above stack.

FD2.0 is new and having good reviews but some of them are skewed IMO.

EvoMuse BMP and EvoMuse Myosynergy. Matts entire lineup is insanely good.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine is always my first line recommendation for a beginner.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464537076.672524.jpg

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2005158

29.99 before discounts!

9 Ergogens (ingredients shown to improve physical performance) all in one great tasting, conveniently dosed product.

1 scoop anytime daily will add a nice edge to your game.
This includes your studied doses of Creatine, Betaine Anhydrous, LCLT, HICA, and more.

Can aid: strength, performance, fat loss, lean mass gain, and more.

Very, very well reviewed here, I never stop using it now.

Aside from that...
Anabeta Elite
-(-)epi
ARA (X-gels)
Tr1umph

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some sort of "staple" supplement has become popular recently. Most contain basics like creatine and betaine, which aren't new, but they all have their own individual bonuses, and are convenient. Options include:
-CreMax XT
-Ergonine
-Triumph
-Finish Line

There are also products that, while sometimes called "test boosters," really do much more than that (increasing strength and size, reducing fat, improving libido and mood, etc). Options include:
-AlphaMax XT
-Testify

Phosphatidic Acid is also great, and is probably my favorite single ingredient for strength/size. You can either go with soy lecithin granules (cheapest option and very effective) or use Triumph, which has a good dose of PA (although some people add a bit more from granules to it).

HMB (CA or FA) is also nice if you're really pushing the envelope with volume and/or frequency.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of soy lecithin granules myself, very inexpensive can dose it as you want provides a lot of PA as well other phosphatides for general health.

Also congrats & good luck on them continued goals with school brother! :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs Triumph is a staple for me. Creatine, betaine, BMP activation, aaaaaand PA! OL new lineup is pretty solid and they've come a long way in the last year.

Triumph stacks well with X-Gels and the synergy between the two is incredible. This would probably be my go-to stack for strength and muscle.

PES redesigned ABE and added cistamax to help with strength. It would also be synergistic and go great with the above stack.

FD2.0 is new and having good reviews but some of them are skewed IMO.

EvoMuse BMP and EvoMuse Myosynergy. Matts entire lineup is insanely good.
Please do take a look at our website as everything is currently 50 percent off as well!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey guys, just looking for some advice.
I've been very busy with school this semester and have just recently taken the MCAT in order to apply to medical school.
Due to this I have kind of fallen off what is new in the supplement world.
Are there any new supplements/ new stacks that are natural any one recommends?

Just to prove I didn't fall of the workout wagon here is my physique still:
Stats are 190lbs, 6"1, 22yrs old
View attachment 136102View attachment 136103

Thanks for all your help,

New Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 is getting rave reviews
Olympus Labs Tr1umph is to die for its delicious and great at keeping the cells volumized its a staple for me.
Alphamax Xt is a front runner with a solid comprehensive formula that hits many pathways
http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-follidrone-2-0-pre-sale/
Awesome sale going on right now with the code memorial2016 for 15% your order.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of soy lecithin granules myself, very inexpensive can dose it as you want provides a lot of PA as well other phosphatides for general health.

Also congrats & good luck on them continued goals with school brother! :)
Picked up a pound of soy lecithin granules from a health food store in Toronto for

PA is a major staple supp for me now. It's really worth every penny.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have your creatine supplement covered? CreMax XT is a great designer creatine that is more of an ergogenic aid than your standalone creatine. In on scoop, you get your full daily dose of creatine, 2.5 grams of TMG which aids in performance and even has some body composition benefits. Glycerol helps maintain muscle fullness and if taken pre workout, provides a nice pump. L-Alanyl L-Glutamine at 2.5 grams increases recovery and promotes an increase in muscle protein synthesis.

there are several other benefits as well.

This can be taken as a pre workout supplement and you can easily add a stimulant to it, you can take it with the pre workout of your choice or just take it daily for the overall benefits of the supplement. It is a great addition to any stack.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys both for your quick responses.
I have been off my supp game for about a year. Being as I have been so busy, I have just maintained, actually lost like 3lbs and some strength.
I am looking for something to aid in me gaining that back.

I guess the post was asking what's newish in the past year that you guys actually loved/worked and didn't think was a waste of money!!
Lots of great recommendations in here. Looking solid man! I think a big part of natural supplementation has to do with your goals and how you're eating (deficit vs surplus). Some of the newer products available really shine while dieting, while others work much better while bulking.

As far as bulking products, I feel like ArA is still a very as popular natural option. I know it was available a year ago, but less people had experience with it and there wasn't as much feedback. I feel that ArA is still a great go-to while in a calorie surplus to help add size and strength.

PA has really picked up speed over the last year, and its an inexpensive option that can help a lot with muscle fullness, strength, and pumps. Whether you use lecithin granules, or go for a product like Tr1umph, its a great addition to any natural stack.

Two other products/ingredients that are worth reading up on are Ashwagandha (KSM-66) and Forskolin. KSM-66 can help with recovery and stress reduction, which has a large carry over for me in the gym performance, rest and recovery time, and overall well being. Forskolin is great for helping maintain or gain lean mass while in a deficit while helping to lose body fat. If body composition is your main goal, forskolin is a great ingredient to add into your stack.

Last but certainly not least, I would recommend checking out Alphamax XT. Its an all-in-one product that contains great natural test boosting ingredients as well as ingredients to reduce cortisol and estrogen levels. Alphamax XT has a very complete profile that contains both Ashwagandha and Forskolin mentioned above, as well as ZMA to help with rest and recovery. The product has been getting great feedback and its great for using in either a bulk or a cut/recomp.

compan

compan

Awards
Id have to go with the staple supps like Finish Line and Ergonine mainly. Branching out to more unique products, stuff like Supremacy 2.0, Testabolan and Tr1umph are great. A super cheap option would be soy lecithin granules for PA.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0= Natural anabolic and strong fat burner. Great for muscle growth and fat loss.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html
Viron- Test booster.
Letrone- Strong OTC aromatase inhibitor that decreases estrogen and increases
Testosterone
HGH
igf1
t3 and t4
cAMP
Ghrelin

I dont know of a better natural anabolic stack.

3xcaps Fd2
2x Viron
2x Letrone
4-8 weeks.

There are stacks up at TGB supplements, strong supplements and Nutriverse.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can never go wrong with evomuse, blr or OL products

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Can never go wrong with evomuse, blr or OL products
This. I would also add PES, SNS, and Performax to this list.

Any stack containing supplements from these companies will be solid.

OL
Evomuse
BLR
Performax
PES
SNS

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This. I would also add PES, SNS, and Performax to this list.

Any stack containing supplements from these companies will be solid.

OL
Evomuse
BLR
Performax
PES
SNS
Can't argue with that

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im sorry but people need to use the search function. This thread happens a few times a week.