Help a brother out - I have never taken supplements like these before.

serpentslayer

Awards
So a little background info about me. I am a 19 year old who is 5 feet 9 143 pounds. The supplements I am taking right now are Creatine monohydrate, Muscle Milk, CLA, BCAA, Green Tea, Fish Oil, and Centrum multivitamins.
My goal for this summer is body recomposition. I want to put more muscle on my arms and legs, while cutting of any remaining belly fat. To fulfill this goal, I am planning on doing a cycle this summer. I am either going to take Osta-Red and Red PCT (for cycle support). Or I will use Eliminate by Olympus Labs.
Now my question is which option will produce better results with minimum side effects. Also if I choose to use Eliminate, should I take cycle support with it. If so, what kindand what dosage should I take? For Osta-Red, the company recommends taking 1-3 capsules a day. Should I start off with 1 for a week and dose up? This may not be a steroid but I am worried about back pumps and joint pains, and I hope it doesn't become an issue. I have never done a cycle before, so I want to do this right.

P.S: Will I have to cut out any off the supplements I am taking as of now? I am also on an antidepressant, and I have to take adderall on as needed basis. Will their be any interactions? Feel free to suggest any other supplements I can use other than Osta-Red and Eliminate. I also box and play basketball, and I am curious as to whether these supplements will improve my performance.

619sss

Awards
Don't go for test booster now.... The other supplements ARE great don't underestimate them.

serpentslayer

Awards
I have been taking those for a year now. They definitely have helped with aesthetics and physique, so I look heavier than 143 pounds. But unfortunately I haven't progressed too much when it comes to strength.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Being 19 and only training for 2 years, I would try setting up a training program on here. You could run a log and we'll gladly help critique it and help you with it. I would also look into some better quality staple supplements than you're already using and see what you can do before making the jump to anything stronger. That's just my two cents though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One i would drop the CLA as it won't really do much. Two I would suggest at 19 to not do osta. I would try natural anabolics for now which aren't suppressive and read up on phs and pct.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure the Green Tea or the CLA are necessary, but the others look great, Make sure you are consuming at least 1 gram of Protein per pound of body weight, be patient I have been training for 30 years and still not where I want to be.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
So a little background info about me. I am a 19 year old who is 5 feet 9 143 pounds. The supplements I am taking right now are Creatine monohydrate, Muscle Milk, CLA, BCAA, Green Tea, Fish Oil, and Centrum multivitamins.
My goal for this summer is body recomposition. I want to put more muscle on my arms and legs, while cutting of any remaining belly fat. To fulfill this goal, I am planning on doing a cycle this summer. I am either going to take Osta-Red and Red PCT (for cycle support). Or I will use Eliminate by Olympus Labs.
Now my question is which option will produce better results with minimum side effects. Also if I choose to use Eliminate, should I take cycle support with it. If so, what kindand what dosage should I take? For Osta-Red, the company recommends taking 1-3 capsules a day. Should I start off with 1 for a week and dose up? This may not be a steroid but I am worried about back pumps and joint pains, and I hope it doesn't become an issue. I have never done a cycle before, so I want to do this right.

P.S: Will I have to cut out any off the supplements I am taking as of now? I am also on an antidepressant, and I have to take adderall on as needed basis. Will their be any interactions? Feel free to suggest any other supplements I can use other than Osta-Red and Eliminate. I also box and play basketball, and I am curious as to whether these supplements will improve my performance.

Definitely wouldn't recommend osta for a 19yr old you can make great gains without any type of hormonal products, if your looking for a little boost here are some excellent examples.

Laxogenin- Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted / Olympus Labs Str3ngth Unleashed

Ara- SNS X-Gels / Molecular Nutrition X-Factor

-Epicatechin Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 / SNS Epi-Plex / Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

PA- Olympus Labs Tr1umph / Fearn Granules.

We have a great sale going on right now for the holiday my man check some of those out! http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/iron-forged-nutrition-most-wanted/

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great suggestions above. Since you are 19, go the natural route. An epicatechin product such as CEL EPI-PLEX would be a good place to start. You know how much epi you are getting and it's very cost effective.

ARA - SNS X GELS is a forum favorite with tried and true results.

Phosphatidic acid - Olympus labs Triumph

HMB - great for maintaining strength

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're 143 lbs bud. You don't need any supplements besides basic staples. You really need more food.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel comfortable recommending epicatechin and Triumph/Cremax/Ergonine. Even an EAA/BCAA would be a good addition. You're too young for anabolics like Osta, and have too much natural growth left to run ABE/FD/XGels etc. Even with supplements like that if you don't have good nutrition and good training, it's a waste.

IMO, with proper training/nutrition, you could easily come up to 160-180.

Edit: if you're worried about gaining fat, don't be. If you eat healthy whole food you'll limit fat gain. Also, don't go from eating 2,500 calories to 4,500 over night. You will blow up. Ease into it and adjust your macros as needed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're 143 lbs bud. You don't need any supplements besides basic staples. You really need more food.
I agree with this (in before someone points out I'm 158).

Also OP, you stated you want to lose belly fat. To do so, you will need to be at a deficit. At 143 pounds, I would not advise that. I think if you lose more weight to get rid of your belly, you will just be skin and bone.

I would stick with your staple supplements. Maybe look into Ashwagandha to help with stress and cortsiol levels. Also, look into CreMax XT. Yes, I know you have your creatine covered, but CreMax XT contains Betanine at 2.5 grams. At that dose, Betanine has been shown to positively effect body composition. That is what you're looking for.

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

Take it from someone that has been spinning his own wheels for a long time now, get into a surplus and don't be scared of gaining fat. It will happen and you just take it off later.

serpentslayer

Awards
Definitely wouldn't recommend osta for a 19yr old you can make great gains without any type of hormonal products, if your looking for a little boost here are some excellent examples.

-Epicatechin Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 / SNS Epi-Plex / Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

We have a great sale going on right now for the holiday my man check some of those out!

Team TGB, did you list out the supplements as possible combos I could try? This summer, my priorities are to build lean muscle mass and burn some belly fat (or atleast not add to it). I am also trying to increase endurance and strength to improve my performance in basketball and boxing. Which ones would work best for my goals in your opinion? I did some research, and I was impressed by Iron Forged Nutrition, Olympus Labs Strength Unleashed, Black Lions Research Follidrone 2.0, and EPIC Unleashed. Should I combine any of these?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

We have a great sale going on right now for the holiday my man check some of those out!

Team TGB, did you list out the supplements as possible combos I could try? This summer, my priorities are to build lean muscle mass and burn some belly fat (or atleast not add to it). I am also trying to increase endurance and strength to improve my performance in basketball and boxing. Which ones would work best for my goals in your opinion? I did some research, and I was impressed by Iron Forged Nutrition, Olympus Labs Strength Unleashed, Black Lions Research Follidrone 2.0, and EPIC Unleashed. Should I combine any of these?
You could make a stack out of those for sure if you wanted to stack all of them here is how i would lay it out.

First thing am, 2 most wanted with 1 Follidrone

Pre workout, 4-6 x-gels with tr1umph

Before Bed 2 Most Wanted with 2 follidrone

This way you can dose the most wanted and follidrone (anti inflammatory) away from the ara (pro inflammatory).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A great combo would be to combine Follidrone 2.0 with Letrone.

4 weeks.
Follidrone 2.0
1 cap am and 2 caps pre workout on training days and on non training days take 1 cap 3x daily.
Letrone 1 cap twice a day.

This combo will give you increased muscle growth, increased fat loss, libido, strength, performance enhancement in the gym and it actually improves health! Great combo for a younger guy. Just make sure to eat alot with this stack because itll increase fat burning alot.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A great combo would be to combine Follidrone 2.0 with Letrone.

4 weeks.
Follidrone 2.0
1 cap am and 2 caps pre workout on training days and on non training days take 1 cap 3x daily.
Letrone 1 cap twice a day.

This combo will give you increased muscle growth, increased fat loss, libido, strength, performance enhancement in the gym and it actually improves health! Great combo for a younger guy. Just make sure to eat alot with this stack because itll increase fat burning alot.
There you go serpentslayer some advice from the man himself !!!!