Fat burner and a T boost?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still fairly new here, but can honestly say I have learned an incredible amount already. But, as any curious mind does, I have another question. Just finished my LG Sciences Trifecta stack, now looking at dropping off some fat. I got some pretty good gains in the last month, and although I know I will lose a certain amount, Id like to keep as much size and strength as possible(duh!!) so on with the question, I will be starting my fat burner, and want to know about stacking a T booster with it. Is this doable, and if so, what is a good booster to add? Im 38.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can stack a test booster with a fat burner or just run the test booster without a fat burner. All that is needed to lose fat is a caloric deficit. I would use a fat burner once you hit a plateau or get deeper into a cutting diet. The first few weeks, a change in your diet alone will shock your body. Keeping strength will also come down to your training style and how quickly you want to lose fat. Personally, if I drop calories too soon too quick, my strength and performance suffers, but if I gradually decrease calories, it does not seem to be an issue. Also, be sure to keep lifting heavy.

As far as a test booster or natural anabolic, AlphaMax XT is an option for your goal. F95 will increase cAMP and helps promotes lean mass retention and a decrease in fat. Tongkat Ali, 3,4 Dinavil and boron will all help increase testosterone levels. Ferulic acid, which is fully dosed would benefit you as well if you're in a caloric deficit. This has been shown to increase strength, performance and recovery. All of which can be impacted negatively when dieting.

Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT for the holiday as well.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can stack a test booster with a fat burner or just run the test booster without a fat burner. All that is needed to lose fat is a caloric deficit. I would use a fat burner once you hit a plateau or get deeper into a cutting diet. The first few weeks, a change in your diet alone will shock your body. Keeping strength will also come down to your training style and how quickly you want to lose fat. Personally, if I drop calories too soon too quick, my strength and performance suffers, but if I gradually decrease calories, it does not seem to be an issue. Also, be sure to keep lifting heavy.

As far as a test booster or natural anabolic, AlphaMax XT is an option for your goal. F95 will increase cAMP and helps promotes lean mass retention and a decrease in fat. Tongkat Ali, 3,4 Dinavil and boron will all help increase testosterone levels. Ferulic acid, which is fully dosed would benefit you as well if you're in a caloric deficit. This has been shown to increase strength, performance and recovery. All of which can be impacted negatively when dieting.

Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT for the holiday as well.
Nice, I will definitely look into the AlphaMax. My diet is unfortunately hit and miss. I put in another post that it's due to my jobs. My full time spot is fine, Im a fireman and we can cook and reheat if need be because of a call. My part time...not so much. I work a 12 hour shift, and I have given up on bringing food. Nowhere or time to cook, if you bring something from home and leave it at the base, there's no guarantee youll EVER get back to eat it, and trust me, the ambulance is the LAST place you want to keep your food stored until it's time to eat. So its get what you can, and eat it as quick as you can or itll just go in the trash. I know it sounds like an excuse, but after 11 years, its the best solution. Thanks for the input

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AntM1564 has said it pretty nicely. I would take his advice and run with it. Another option by be follidrone 2.0 and viron by BLR. That would be a good stack.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564 has said it pretty nicely. I would take his advice and run with it. Another option by be follidrone 2.0 and viron by BLR. That would be a good stack.
Il look into that as well. Again, I joined to see what all kind of stuff I can read, I remain for all the stuff I can learn, without hearing a bunch f crap being talked about my question. Thank you Sir

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Still fairly new here, but can honestly say I have learned an incredible amount already. But, as any curious mind does, I have another question. Just finished my LG Sciences Trifecta stack, now looking at dropping off some fat. I got some pretty good gains in the last month, and although I know I will lose a certain amount, Id like to keep as much size and strength as possible(duh!!) so on with the question, I will be starting my fat burner, and want to know about stacking a T booster with it. Is this doable, and if so, what is a good booster to add? Im 38.
Are you still in PCT? If so Id personally wait til youre done with that before jumping on a test booster (not sure if the LG trifecta includes some sort of OTC PCT? That could change things)

A brand new offering in this category is Olympus Labs TEST1FY: link to ingredient panel.

One of the ingredients, anacyclus, may increase appetite. Its certainly not universal though. If youve run other products that use the ingredient you may have an idea if this phenomenon is something you need be concerned with when cutting.

Anyway, regardless of possible side effects, TEST1FY is currently at a ridiculousy low intro price of $30 for a bottle/months run. You wont see that price again anytime soon. If you like the look of the ingredient panel, Id recommend picking up a couple bottles for a run, if not now then definitely later. Compare it to the other products on offer.

Again, Id run the test booster after PCT. Lots of good reasons to do so, I feel.

Whats the fat burner you running?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NewAgeMayan,
Unfortunately, not one of the more commonly talked about burners on here. I was looking into several, but had an unexpected expense( wife NEEDED a new car). One of the firemen I work with was able to get the Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite powder for $10, for a month supply off of groupon. Hes on it and sweats by it. Not What I wanted, but itll do till I get finances back on track. As far as Olympus, Ive never tried anything of theirs, but for some reason there supps intrigue me the most. As a matter of fact, the guy that hooked me up on the hydroxycut is ordering some OL stuff off of my recommendation. Funny how things work out I guess.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NewAgeMayan,
Unfortunately, not one of the more commonly talked about burners on here. I was looking into several, but had an unexpected expense( wife NEEDED a new car). One of the firemen I work with was able to get the Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite powder for $10, for a month supply off of groupon. Hes on it and sweats by it. Not What I wanted, but itll do till I get finances back on track. As far as Olympus, Ive never tried anything of theirs, but for some reason there supps intrigue me the most. As a matter of fact, the guy that hooked me up on the hydroxycut is ordering some OL stuff off of my recommendation. Funny how things work out I guess.
That is quite ironic!

Well hey man, if you ever have any questions or need any help with our stuff dont hesitate to hit me up on the board or via PM. If I cant help you personally then I can certainly put you onto someone that will, no sweat.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is quite ironic!

Well hey man, if you ever have any questions or need any help with our stuff dont hesitate to hit me up on the board or via PM. If I cant help you personally then I can certainly put you onto someone that will, no sweat.
I will definitely do that! And thank you. As soon as all is back on track, I will be ordering and look forward to it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If funds are tight, remember that supplements are only a small portion of the results. What really matters is your Calorie balance over the day.

Can supplements be useful? Sure. For me, bulk caffeine and yohimbine 2.5 (which we at SNS have at many retailers) is insanely cheap and what you'll notice is that many fat burners rely on these two things, however the usefulness stems, IMO, from the appetite suppression that both provide.

My eating patterns of late are also messed up due to work, but not to the point where I cannot prep food and take it in (which is problematic for your situation). My only advice here is to be cognizant (thanks snags) of the food you choose to buy and where possible, take to work things like tuna and packet rice which take no fewer than 2 mins from plate to fork.

There are plenty of bulk supplement options which seem less flashy than an all in one fat burner, but I can assure you they work just as well for their purposes.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mayan and Jiigzz, off topic funny story to tell you guys. Had a man from New Zealand come to one of my fire departments trying to sell us an aircraft fire training prop. Dud was awesome!! Anyway, my fire Chief at the time was an American Indian, and he said something a bit stupid to the salesman. Without hesitation, the salesman from NZ told my Chief, and I quote" Chief, from one indigenous man to another.... Go F*** yourself". I fell out of my dang chair I laughed so hard. Just Thought Id share

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol, on one hand that does not surprise me at all

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Starting a cut right after a bulk is the perfect way to lose any progress you made while bulking.
How long did you bulk for?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting a cut right after a bulk is the perfect way to lose any progress you made while bulking.
How long did you bulk for?
All together right at 8 weeks. Im not really trying to get into a contest shape or anything, just get some weight off. A lot of which in order to give my knees some relief. The added weight ive been pushing has been causing older injuries to flare, that typically dont when Im under a certain weight

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
How much weight did you put on by the end of the LG Sciences Trifecta stack? That's 6 weeks right?
How much weight did you put on in total over your 8 week "bulk"?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
7 lbs, 5 of which were during the trifecta
Take this as you will but 7lbs in 2 months (even with the underdosed LG stack) is not what I would consider bulking. I'm guessing the diet wasn't super clean and you ate a bit more than normal so you've put on a few pounds of fat. The strength gains most likely came from eating in a surplus and putting some extra padding on.

If you get smaller you will get a bit weaker, unless you're on drugs or new to lifting.

I can see you are trying to dabble with supplements to help you reach your goals but the fact is most of them are a waste of your money.

The honest truth is that if you have physique goals you need to watch your food and be consistent for long periods of time.
It sounds like that will be very hard for you so a supplement here and there isn't going to help.
You can try an EC stack or other stims but in the end you will only see progress if you can diet consistently.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the full time diet is killing me, but I am going to figure a way around it. Not new to lifting, but using more than pwo and protein is new to me. I spent 2 years in Iraq as a civilian firefighter, and when I got back I spent 6 years as an airport firefighter... In other words I was being paid to rot. Ive been back in an active structural fire department for 7 months now, and I want to keep out doing the 20 some year old firefighters, even at my age of 38. I train hard, just need more cardio. I also realize supplements are typically a waste, but Ive come to value the opinion and knowledge of the members here. Honestly, Im jot trying to be huge. My reason for that, as simple as it may sound, is that the more muscle you have, the more oxygen your body requires. And as a firefighter, when all I have is a limited supply of compressed air in a carbon wrapped cylinder, I don't need to have more demand than supply.lol. The reason for the Trifecta stack was to give me a head start, or a kick start on what I ultimately want. Now I just need to get back to size. Now, that 7 lbs was actually more than I counted on, however in the 8 weeks, Ive also dropped 2 pant sizes. So overall, Im "almost" pleased. But Im getting the fever again, and even more important, Im motivating my 15 year old son.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You look like a pretty big guy from your picture so I doubt strength is a problem for you, even if you do shed a few pounds. It's awesome that you are motivating your son. I'm sure you're his hero regardless of what you bench :)

Anyway, do what you wanna do but in the end remember that your ability to eat consistently will be your best tool to success with your body goals.

I use to work in emergency services as well and I know the struggle. Packing a cooler bag around might seem like a pain in the butt but it might be your best option, even if you are only able to hit 3 premade meals a day, it's better than none.
Nothing wrong with cold chicken and potatoes :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You Sir are absolutely correct. I actually do like cold chicken. Thanks for all the comments. Where were you emergency services and what did you do? Im in NC, and on the back half of a 48 hour fire shift. Fixing to call it, but interested in what and where you did