Increase DHT with nicotine

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Dmcooper

Awards
Even if it did have a impact on positive DHT production. I wouldn't want to use it
How come? I know cigarettes are bad, but maybe just nicotine isn't bad at all.

After I posted this I read that nicotine increases total T and lowers SHBG which would result in an increase of free T and I also read that nicotine has AI properties.

Then I thought about all the people I know that smoke cigarettes and they are all shredded and have very good muscle definition. I know it suppresses appetite so it would be easier to lose fat, but maybe nicotine's effect on hormones (if there is an effect) influences their body composition.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
How come? I know cigarettes are bad, but maybe just nicotine isn't bad at all.

After I posted this I read that nicotine increases total T and lowers SHBG which would result in an increase of free T and I also read that nicotine has AI properties.

Then I thought about all the people I know that smoke cigarettes and they are all shredded and have very good muscle definition. I know it suppresses appetite so it would be easier to lose fat, but maybe nicotine's effect on hormones (if there is an effect) influences their body composition.
True but the addictive properties of nicotine alone worries me. As well for every 1 shredded person that smokes there are like 400 people that are completely unhealthy

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you want an increase in DHT naturally looking into Butea Superba.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buta Superba
Creatine
Boron
Sorhum

Dmcooper

Awards
True but the addictive properties of nicotine alone worries me. As well for every 1 shredded person that smokes there are like 400 people that are completely unhealthy
Damn haha. Well the people I am talking about are shredded and have unhealthy habits. But this is toxic tobacco though. What I want to know is If someone were to supplement nicotine and have healthy habits then would it work.
Is nicotine more addictive than caffeine? I've never smoked cigarettes so idk how bad it is.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Damn haha. Well the people I am talking about are shredded and have unhealthy habits. But this is toxic tobacco though. What I want to know is If someone were to supplement nicotine and have healthy habits then would it work.
Is nicotine more addictive than caffeine? I've never smoked cigarettes so idk how bad it is.
Don't worry about being addicted. All I can offer is anecdotal evidence tho. I used to chew 4mg nicotine gum before/during my workout stacked with caffeine and ephedrine. I low dosed the two later ingredients just to be safe but it was very euphoric. Did it for weeks if not months and never had cravings or a "need" to chew it and quit cold turkey one day. Just cause I ran out pretty much and was too lazy to get more.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys know what dose of butea superba should be used? Do you know what mechanism it takes to increase DHT?
Dosage I've used it anywhere from 1000mg to 1500mg per day. spaced out in 2 to 3 servings.

It definitely works.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It wouldn't even be cost effective to chew nicotine gum much less healthy. As stated above much better options.

Dmcooper

Awards
Dosage I've used it anywhere from 1000mg to 1500mg per day. spaced out in 2 to 3 servings.

It definitely works.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into butea. Did you have any blood work done?