Amino spiking

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Well with all of the false advertising and total bs coming from most of the main manufacturers, what protein and from which brand can be trusted? There's lawsuits galore popping up and if you really read the labels, many just don't add up. Where the true stuff at?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MyProtein
PES
Quest
Nutrabio
Arnold (just kidding)
USP labs
Animal
Blue star
Chaos and Pain

All I can think of ATM

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Animal whey and pes select are my two go to protein powders now.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In addition to the ones listed above definitely synthetek synthepure, isopure and true nutrition products.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would also add APS Isomorph and the Iforce Nutrition lineup to the list.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MyProtein
PES
Quest
Nutrabio
Arnold (just kidding)
USP labs
Animal
Blue star
Chaos and Pain

All I can think of ATM
Good list., I'll add.

Cellucor
SAN
AI Sports Whey
API
Beverley
Labarada
Controlled Labs
Muscle Elements
Grenade

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Even with the stupid stuff going on, still think JYM deserves to be added to the quality protein list , specially when talking about non amino spiked.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

correct me if im wrong, dieselade bcaa is trusted
Yes, I and many others have had Great Results with Get Diesel Dieselade !!!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about BSN?
Being owned by Glanbia, the quality of BSN's protein and aminos is probably fine, however, the ratios are suspect because virtually all their products are prop blended.

For example, I'm fairly certain syntha 6's protein blend is 90% whey concentrate. The cholesterol content is the dead giveaway. It's almost identical to most WPC products. Additionally, it mixes up thinner than most true blends.

Amino X is a whole different story. The Canadian label shows the actual amount of BCAA's is paltry, with cheap filler like Taurine being the main ingredient.

I'm not a big fan of BSN aside from their flavoring. Go with virtually any other brand listed in this thread if you want a well designed product.

sareea

Awards
To add to the list:
Kaged muscle.

I am not sure about Allmax...

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I have to say synths-6 isolate tastes amazing:(

Being owned by Glanbia, the quality of BSN's protein and aminos is probably fine, however, the ratios are suspect because virtually all their products are prop blended.

For example, I'm fairly certain syntha 6's protein blend is 90% whey concentrate. The cholesterol content is the dead giveaway. It's almost identical to most WPC products. Additionally, it mixes up thinner than most true blends.

Amino X is a whole different story. The Canadian label shows the actual amount of BCAA's is paltry, with cheap filler like Taurine being the main ingredient.

I'm not a big fan of BSN aside from their flavoring. Go with virtually any other brand listed in this thread if you want a well designed product.