Has any one read the sns article

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And to think, I
Live all of 10 minutes from Danville, VA. Nice article though.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok im not going to get into a long discussion about the content of this "article" but i will say most it it was based on Mr Roberts assumptions on some facts.
First xtren and mdrol had absolutely nothing to do with his arrest it was based on another PH. His calculations about how much money was made is complete BS...as everyone knows there was never a single CEL PH priced anywhere near $50
Secondly, Steve cooperated in their investigation of him not "rat" on others. If he did as Mr Roberts claims then how come not a single other PH company got busted after 2011????
Last if he had "snitched" then why did he receive the LARGEST fine EVER given to a PH company. (The 1.5 million dollar fine was almost triple the amount of the second largest fine another company had). The reason he received no jail time was primarily do to the fact that the product in question was not banned until almost 5 yrs later.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
As long as cissus xt is fine i don't give a f, if one day I take cissus xt and start gaining a ton of mass I will know why tought ah

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as cissus xt is fine i don't give a f, if one day I take cissus xt and start gaining a ton of mass I will know why tought ah
Same. SNS Creatine, Yohimbine, or Cissus have not given me the gains I want. :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok im not going to get into a long discussion about the content of this "article" but i will say most it it was based on Mr Roberts assumptions on some facts.
First xtren and mdrol had absolutely nothing to do with his arrest it was based on another PH. His calculations about how much money was made is complete BS...as everyone knows there was never a single CEL PH priced anywhere near $50
Secondly, Steve cooperated in their investigation of him not "rat" on others. If he did as Mr Roberts claims then how come not a single other PH company got busted after 2011????
Last if he had "snitched" then why did he receive the LARGEST fine EVER given to a PH company. (The 1.5 million dollar fine was almost triple the amount of the second largest fine another company had). The reason he received no jail time was primarily do to the fact that the product in question was not banned until almost 5 yrs later.
FALSE:

1) http://www.primordialperformance.com/

2) A few years ago on AM, I got into a dispute with an SNS rep who went on Prescription Nutritions fb page and made a post that stated he was going to turn them into the FDA for selling PH's. I came on here and called him and SNS out for this. I took alot of heat and 90% of the forum did not believe what I said was true. The thread was deleted and SNS owner Steven Wood even contacted PN to ask me to stop communicating regarding this issue. He also emailed me stating a threat of legal action should I continue.

What do I say now? I told you so. I was right?

Subsquently, "randomly" Prescription Nutrition a few months later did get products seized and tested and all products were legal. Do you honestly think this is coincidence??

Also Anthony Roberts dissected all the Court Documents- "Here's the interesting thing: one of the other informants wasn't named in any of the unsealed documents I was able to find.

Who is it? It was an employee of CEL/SNS at the time. Are they still there? Is he also still working as an informant, or did he inform also for the past five years???"

I don't have any personal issue with this brand or CEL or any of the reps,. I don't even know any of the reps personally. From what I heard CEL sold solid products.

But lets call Steven Wood what he is. A dishonest snitch only concerned with self preservation.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1- How come nothing ever showed up on the FDA enforcement page or even the local news about Prim Performance?
2) Ive never heard of Prescription nutrition and don't know of the situation . You have a link from the FDA website about a seizure and testing?
The " other informants" last day with the company was the day of Steve's arrest;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
FALSE:

1) http://www.primordialperformance.com/

2) A few years ago on AM, I got into a dispute with an SNS rep who went on Prescription Nutritions fb page and made a post that stated he was going to turn them into the FDA for selling PH's. I came on here and called him and SNS out for this. I took alot of heat and 90% of the forum did not believe what I said was true. The thread was deleted and SNS owner Steven Wood even contacted PN to ask me to stop communicating regarding this issue. He also emailed me stating a threat of legal action should I continue.

What do I say now? I told you so. I was right?

Subsquently, "randomly" Prescription Nutrition a few months later did get products seized and tested and all products were legal. Do you honestly think this is coincidence??

Also Anthony Roberts dissected all the Court Documents- "Here's the interesting thing: one of the other informants wasn't named in any of the unsealed documents I was able to find.

Who is it? It was an employee of CEL/SNS at the time. Are they still there? Is he also still working as an informant, or did he inform also for the past five years???"

I don't have any personal issue with this brand or CEL or any of the reps,. I don't even know any of the reps personally. From what I heard CEL sold solid products.

But lets call Steven Wood what he is. A dishonest snitch only concerned with self preservation.
edit: Google, "was Primordial perfornance ever raided" as the direct link has been blocked here

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
edit: read it all. Seems a warrant is linked
im pretty sure if you email eric about this, he will give you an update. IMHO there was huge jealousy going on and PP was raided on bogus tips from competitors or past friendships.

If you have ever dealt with Eric or know him, he is a great guy. This all blew up so fast that nothing could be done except sit back and just watch it all get taken away.

I have never met one person who didnt like or see any benefit from using PP products. The only ones i know of, well ill leave it at that

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
im pretty sure if you email eric about this, he will give you an update. IMHO there was huge jealousy going on and PP was raided on bogus tips from competitors or past friendships.

If you have ever dealt with Eric or know him, he is a great guy. This all blew up so fast that nothing could be done except sit back and just watch it all get taken away.

I have never met one person who didnt like or see any benefit from using PP products. The only ones i know of, well ill leave it at that
I followed it when it happened here, but then those rumours flew and there was zero documentation for the raid, which was odd for an FDA raid, so that further fueled the rumours.

I've never seen that warrant posted before, but I'm glad it was in there (albeit slightly hard to see).

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I followed it when it happened here, but then those rumours flew and there was zero documentation for the raid, which was odd for an FDA raid, so that further fueled the rumours.

I've never seen that warrant posted before, but I'm glad it was in there (albeit slightly hard to see).
i remember that like it was yesterday when it was first posted. back taxes, unpaid rent and i believe even some sorta disgruntle employee. it made absolutely no sense.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

All I can say is soon after his ex GF started her supplement company using all PP's products. I spoke with her several times because she had wanted to get them carried at SNO and I can tell you she know ZERO about supps,PHs, or the DHEA derivatives.....she was definitely not the person behind it. One of the biggest tricks in the industry is to fold a company and reopen the next day under another name..

I will add one final comment about the SNS case. AR assumed he snitched for 5 yrs but reason the case took so long was the $1.5 million HAD to be paid before the case was finalized(we made monthly payments till it was paid off). The FDA had NO interest in shutting CEL or SNS down ~~they just wanted the money

smith_69 I never really had much interaction with Eric but from what other reps and and employees have said he was a good guy to work for. My GUESS is he just got in financial trouble and had to fold. He put a lot of money out for the Andro series and may have got in over his head. Ive seen companies fold because they get in over their head with a contract manufacturer and then the parent company of the contract manufacturer buys them out

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
All I can say is soon after his ex GF started her supplement company using all PP's products. I spoke with her several times because she had wanted to get them carried at SNO and I can tell you she know ZERO about supps,PHs, or the DHEA derivatives.....she was definitely not the person behind it. One of the biggest tricks in the industry is to fold a company and reopen the next day under another name..

I will add one final comment about the SNS case. AR assumed he snitched for 5 yrs but reason the case took so long was the $1.5 million HAD to be paid before the case was finalized(we made monthly payments till it was paid off). The FDA had NO interest in shutting CEL or SNS down ~~they just wanted the money

smith_69 I never really had much interaction with Eric but from what other reps and and employees have said he was a good guy to work for. My GUESS is he just got in financial trouble and had to fold. He put a lot of money out for the Andro series and may have got in over his head. Ive seen companies fold because they get in over their head with a contract manufacturer and then the parent company of the contract manufacturer buys them out
thanks mw1

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1- How come nothing ever showed up on the FDA enforcement page or even the local news about Prim Performance?
2) Ive never heard of Prescription nutrition and don't know of the situation . You have a link from the FDA website about a seizure and testing?
The " other informants" last day with the company was the day of Steve's arrest;)
1)Can't answer why the FDA site didn't have anything about P.P- My guess is that you would have to file an FOIA you can get it, if it's not sealed. This is very well known to be true by the entire Industry.

2) I do not have a link to the Prescription Nutrition issue. I also have never filed an FOIA for that. I can tell you I was personally involved. Ask Steven Wood if this is true or not. I still have the email, time dated and stamped I can pull if need be, but that will simply make him look worse for lying if he chooses that route. I repped for PN back then and this is the only reason I was even involved as their head rep. I came on here to defend the false allegations back when that happened. PN never spiked their PH's with steroids. I also sold their products on my store and I had several packs seized by the FDA/DHS to search and test them. Trust me when I tell you this is true. Two products, 1) Progear 2) Epiandrohard

Fact is to the SNS reps here, not trying to bash you guys or your company or products. Trying to be as respectful to you guys as possible, not your fault about Steven's actions. I hear good things all over about the products. Doesn't mean you have to back the owners actions. The motion by the prosecution clearly states that Steve Wood provided "substantial assistance in the investigation and prosecution OF OTHERS."

I fully respect your loyalty to your company, etc. I would expect nothing less. But sometimes you really have to accept the truth for what it is.

stevenwood.jpg

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1)Can't answer why the FDA site didn't have anything about P.P- My guess is that you would have to file an FOIA you can get it, if it's not sealed. This is very well known to be true by the entire Industry.

2) I do not have a link to the Prescription Nutrition issue. I also have never filed an FOIA for that. I can tell you I was personally involved. Ask Steven Wood if this is true or not. I still have the email, time dated and stamped I can pull if need be, but that will simply make him look worse for lying if he chooses that route. I repped for PN back then and this is the only reason I was even involved as their head rep. I came on here to defend the false allegations back when that happened. PN never spiked their PH's with steroids. I also sold their products on my store and I had several packs seized by the FDA/DHS to search and test them. Trust me when I tell you this is true. Two products, 1) Progear 2) Epiandrohard

Fact is to the SNS reps here, not trying to bash you guys or your company or products. Trying to be as respectful to you guys as possible, not your fault about Steven's actions. I hear good things all over about the products. Doesn't mean you have to back the owners actions. The motion by the prosecution clearly states that Steve Wood provided "substantial assistance in the investigation and prosecution OF OTHERS."

I fully respect your loyalty to your company, etc. I would expect nothing less. But sometimes you really have to accept the truth for what it is.

View attachment 136094
Steve ONLY cooperated in his case- they took files, pc ,etc and he gave them all the info instead of having them destroy them. The only person ever busted was his supplier because he started taking risking shipping methods and they got intercepted. If steve would have help prosecute others they would have paid HIM , instead of him paying a $1.5 file - think about it before this the biggest fine ever given to a supp company was 500k.
He was i itially arrested on state charges but they were dropped because of the grey area of phs at the time and they did not know how to procede.

Steve and i vaguely remember a former rep getting into it with PN but steve only contacted to smooth things over which is done by many companies. Ask VaughnTrue how many times my boss and his boss spoke about us yrs ago

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
It's the supplement industry... It's all shady as fack and people make millions while suckers walk around wondering if what they are taking is even doing anything.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Steve ONLY cooperated in his case- they took files, pc ,etc and he gave them all the info instead of having them destroy them.

Steve and i vaguely remember a former rep getting into it with PN but steve only contacted to smooth things over which is done by many companies. Ask VaughnTrue how many times my boss and his boss spoke about us yrs ago
Yes but the fact is shortly thereafter PN had those direct issues. Also the Admin here on AM had to get involved, deleted the thread and had to reinstate "rep" points to me, because the SNS reps at that time ( I can't remember exactly which ones) went on and left a ton of negative rep points to try and I guess make me look bad? Not that I care one bit, but really people need to be aware of how this all went down.

The fine is high, that much I agree. Do I think they wanted money? For fact I believe this. I think BBing.com got hit with $7 million dollar fine and a bunch of other companies off hand I can't remember but Iforce got hit with a small fine, and we know USP labs with Jack3d did, etc.. Looking at Balco and Victor Conte, those guys snitched, paid $$ and had jail time. The difference is those guys came out and were accountable for their actions. From this point it appears Steven Wood has his reps taking the accountability for his actions and trying to smooth things over and that is not fair to you guys.

Either way MK and Jiiggz I wish you guys the best. As for Steve-we all make mistakes and deserve a second chance and to be forgiven.

Appreciate the respectful dialogue :)