Olympus Labs SUPER-1 need advice

AnimalPump

Awards
Hi guys !
I want to start taking SUPER-1 by OL. Most powerful thing I have used so far was LGD, so not much experience under my belt. I got no suppression from running LGD for 6 weeks at 8 mg/day, using OL SUPER PCT and more DAA after that.
I intend on using only 200 mg/day (2caps/day) for my first try, which I understood is highly underdosed, I do this in order to see how my body reacts to it so I can set the best dosage the next time.
My question is: could I get away with using an OTC PCT like SUPER PCT or it is imperative to use a SERM even at that dosage ?
And if it is, is researchliquids eu an ok place to get one? ( I live in Europe)

Thanks for making the time to read this, this is my first post but I have been reading this forum for quite some time :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How do you know you didnt get suppressed with LGD?

If you dose 2 caps SUP3R-1, that will be 220mg, not 200mg.

If you dont plan on getting bloods done, please dont go by subjective 'feel' to determine if you are suppressed or not, its an unreliable method. Without bloods, assume you are suppressed and run the SERM you purchased prior to starting your cycle.

AnimalPump

Awards
Thank you for the reply ! I will carefully consider taking a SERM, I'm sorry for the broscience of being suppressed, I just thought I knew my body well enough to know when something is off.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thank you for the reply ! I will carefully consider taking a SERM, I'm sorry for the broscience of being suppressed, I just thought I knew my body well enough to know when something is off.
If you are reluctant to run a SERM, I do understand that feeling.

For me though, upon weighing all scenarios, and without bloods, I believe assuming one is suppressed to be most reasonable and that using a SERM for PCT the most effective way of dealing with that.

AnimalPump

Awards
Just a bit reluctant because it would be a first, but if it is the best scenario for my cycle, a man's gonna do what a man's gonna do. Again, thank you for the kind advice, I will surely get a SERM.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just a bit reluctant because it would be a first, but if it is the best scenario for my cycle, a man's gonna do what a man's gonna do. Again, thank you for the kind advice, I will surely get a SERM.
Are you going to be running the sup3r1 solo?

AnimalPump

Awards
Yes, I intend to run it solo, just some DAA and liver support probably. Also, 220 mg dosage(thank you for the correction, checked the box) for only 4 weeks.
If I enjoy it I most surely will buy the Elite version and run it for 6 or more in the future.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes, I intend to run it solo, just some DAA and liver support probably. Also, 220 mg dosage(thank you for the correction, checked the box) for only 4 weeks.
If I enjoy it I most surely will buy the Elite version and run it for 6 or more in the future.
Fair call.

I know you said your LGD run was side free, but be aware there are some people running 1andro (solo and with test bases) who report varying degrees of lethargy.

Not sure if that is something youve considered.

AnimalPump

Awards
It should not be a big problem considering my future schedule for the upcoming month, but I hope some caffeine, multivitamins and fruits can keep me going.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
It should not be a big problem considering my future schedule for the upcoming month, but I hope some caffeine, multivitamins and fruits can keep me going.
Best of luck, and dont hesitate to hit me up if you have any queries or issues.