X-Gels and Soy Lecithin question

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I've been trying to read the help guide on here but it's huge. I order soy lecithin soft gels that are 1200mg but I see most use granules. Are the soft gels as effective or should I wait and order some granules? Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe the soft gels are just as effective as the granules if i'm not mistaken. So you're taking soy lecithin and x gels?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Granules are just much, much cheaper, especially at the doses that you want to take in order to get a sufficient dose of PA. Personally, I take about 20g (98%). As it is not standardized, it gets you at the lowest % (should be between 4%-8%) the recommended dose or even more. The indicated PA for Fearns is also an averaged guesstimate.

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
Yes I'm taking x gels and Soy lecithin and alphamax with all the other basics. I already have a bottle of 300 SL soft gels so I guess I'll just start the stack with them and order some granules. So I need 20 grams of SL with x gels?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I'm taking x gels and Soy lecithin and alphamax with all the other basics. I already have a bottle of 300 SL soft gels so I guess I'll just start the stack with them and order some granules. So I need 20 grams of SL with x gels?
I would start at a lower dose to assess your tolerance. Some people get GI issues at even less. Most people start with 15g as it yields 1200mg according to the label of Fearns. However, no way to know that this is true since it is not standardized. You should get at least 750mg (according to the well cited study), but the more the better, in my experience. So personally, I get 20g, yes.

But I don't know your soy lecithin. % of phosphas, etc

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
Ok. Thanks for the help. I'll get some granules ASAP

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still would use your gels before, would be a pity to throw them away, but check the % of phosphatides

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Using places like piping rock with it on sales super cheep

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels + Alphamax is an amazing stack!

Just use the lecithin gels then switch to Fern Lecithin after.