HYDRO3 by OL vs Hemovo2 Max by i-force nutrition???

tehild

Awards
Im looking to buy either one of these for a pump product. Looking for no stims as i have mesomorph on the way (cannot wait to try this). I have mts vasky and that was pretty chitty my OG tub of glycergrow works far better then that still got some left have had it for over a year. Anyone had experience with hydro3 or hemavo2 max? And if so what were the pumps like and at what serving. Also they are the same price where im looking at with $35 usd for 1 tub of hemavo2 and $34 usd for 2 bottles of hydro3 (240 cap count).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hemavo2 max stacks great with mesomorph. I've personally done this stack and really like it. However, hydro3 is also a good pump product but haven't used it as much as hemavo2 max. you'll love mesomorph!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Hemovo2 max is one of the most effective pump products I've ever used. I've went up to two servings but back down to one because of how intense the pumps were. Rainbow sherbet flavor is like liquid skittles.

tehild

Awards
So the addition of the nootropics in hemavo2 mixed with dmaa of meso isnt too much? Because the rocket pop + rainbow sherbet look like a match made in heaven. Its the hydromax + nitrates im looking for though flavor and noots are just icing on top. All up the hydro3 has 120g of hydromax and 36g of kno3. All up 75g of hydromax and 25g of kno3 for hemavo2 + a few more goodies. Im leaning towards hydro3 BUT heres the clincher for one serving of hemavo2 i would have to take 6 servings of hydro3 to get the same amount of hydromax and kno3 (12 caps) yet im reading people are getting good pumps from only 2 - 4 caps of hydro3 so would that mean 1/2 serving of hemavo2 would suffice??

Last edited:
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
hemavo2 max stacks great with mesomorph. I've personally done this stack and really like it. However, hydro3 is also a good pump product but haven't used it as much as hemavo2 max. you'll love mesomorph!

THIS!!!!

The newly reformulated Hemavo2 Max is INSANE and when stacking it with Meso is great. Awesome energy, great pumps

tehild

Awards
3 votes for hemavo2 0 for hydro3 looks like we have a winner. Thanks guys. Anyone out there whos used alot of hydro3 who can have some input?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I ran a log for Hydro3 last summer and really enjoyed it, here's the link for my log if you're interested:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271971-get-pumped-olympus.html

I enjoy both products. I find that Hydro3 is more convenient to take along and dose if you're on the run, and the I enjoy that you can customize the dose for specific training days. Hemavo2 has a great taste, but both deliver a great pump. I would try both out and see what you prefer. I know OL is running a huge sale on their site right now, so it would be a good time to pick up some Hydro3

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The old formula of Hemavo2 was legit and the new one is even better. I sometimes stack a scoop of mesomorph with it on high volume days and its a struggle to move body parts after. Super pump indeed.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can't beat the combination of Mesomorph and Hemavo2 Max. It's become a favorite combo of mine when doing chest & back workouts. The pump is unreal and you get limitless energy and focus!

The important question really is, what flavors are you going to mix together?!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally love both products. Hemovo2 is beastly and provided me with more pumps, and some nice focus. Has amentoflavone as well. Without a doubt one if the best pump products ive had. I really enjoy it and i know when i take it its going to work. The downside to me is the fact you have to drink it. I much rather capsules because they are easier to use and i dont have to mix anything. I just take the caps with water or coffee or both and go hard.

I would say at those prices your choice is good either way.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
another good options to stack with messo, USP labs MaxReps or...............Conqure unleashed non stim
both of those offer a very decent amount of citrulline
Max reps "8 grams citrulline malate 1:1 and 2 grams citrulline"
Conquer UL "4 grams citrulline and 2 grams hydromax"
personally, nothing works like citrulline for energy, pump, no boost plus the other health benefits....

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
how many caps of hydro3 per serving?
Most dose in the 3-4 cap range. Also depends on if you are using any other pump products along side.

Pro Tip: Dose HYDRO3 1 full hour (or even 1.5hrs) before your workout to get full effects.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Most dose in the 3-4 cap range. Also depends on if you are using any other pump products along side.

Pro Tip: Dose HYDRO3 1 full hour (or even 1.5hrs) before your workout to get full effects.
So there is no point stacking with Conqu3r Unleashed since it already has 2g of Hydromax per serving.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Extra hydromax is good for you, Olympus labs own bcaa endur3 has 2 grams extra hydromax in it, and it's made to be stacked with conquer ul...
So there is no point stacking with Conqu3r Unleashed since it already has 2g of Hydromax per serving.

tehild

Awards
Rainbow sherbet hemavo2 + rocket pop mesomorph look like a good flavor combo and hemavo2 has different pump ingredients to hemavo2 so im leaning alot towards this. However i do like the idea of having caps with hydro and the fact that its cheap enough to take them on off days just to keep my body saturated at all times. Uh so hard to choose, i would buy both if i had the money but i cant as im also buying another bottle each of sup3r 1 & 4 as the elite bottles i have isnt enough for the run i want to do (havnt started cycle yet still buying it all bit by bit).

Last edited:
bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I did something really stupid today, I stacked Hydro3 "sample pack" with USP Maxreps "I did not think that they would conflict given the different ingredients profile". OUCH, the pump was so bad, my arms felt like exploding, it was beyond painful. conclusion, Hydro3 is some serious stuff.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I did something really stupid today, I stacked Hydro3 "sample pack" with USP Maxreps "I did not think that they would conflict given the different ingredients profile". OUCH, the pump was so bad, my arms felt like exploding, it was beyond painful. conclusion, Hydro3 is some serious stuff.
lol, those feelz

HYDRO is so cheap and versatile I keep a bottle on the shelf at all times. Nice Memorial Day sale going on as well right now : )

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, those feelz

HYDRO is so cheap and versatile I keep a bottle on the shelf at all times. Nice Memorial Day sale going on as well right now : )
It's not a bad idea to have some capped supplements on hand for when you're in a hurry or on the go. Something like Hydro for pumps and OxyMax XT for energy would make a very nice capped pre-workout combo!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
It's not a bad idea to have some capped supplements on hand for when you're in a hurry or on the go. Something like Hydro for pumps and OxyMax XT for energy would make a very nice capped pre-workout combo!
Good points.

I also like it for BP reduction when on crazy / exotic stims.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good points.

I also like it for BP reduction when on crazy / exotic stims.
That's true too. Maybe even just to keep on hand for a better pump if you're going to the beach or something, haha. A few caps and some pumping/flexing before going out. Bodybuilding is all about the illusion. I love walking around with a good pump and vascularity.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
That's true too. Maybe even just to keep on hand for a better pump if you're going to the beach or something, haha. A few caps and some pumping/flexing before going out. Bodybuilding is all about the illusion. I love walking around with a good pump and vascularity.
lol, I totally use it for that. In this case the caps are nice because you can get them down without bloating yourself on too much fluids.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, I totally use it for that. In this case the caps are nice because you can get them down without bloating yourself on too much fluids.
Yeah, if I'm taking multiple products at once I usually just mix them all together in one glass of water. Right now it's blueberry pomegranate (I think that's the flavor) Max Out with unflavored CreMax XT, which tastes fine. A little less tasty when it was Elixir and orange CreMax XT, haha.

tehild

Awards
Im gunna get hydro3 with the memorial day sales. To cheap to pass up and 2 bottles of 240 caps @ $35 on sale its a no brainer. So convienient can get pumps whenever i need. Also when i mix it with my meso thats coming ill just uncap it and put the caps aside to use and fill with the nastier tasting powders i got (ashwagandha the worst tasting chit out). Thanks for the replys with experiences guys too much.

Last edited:
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavo2 Max is my go to pump product. Not only does it provide nasty pumps but the focus is unmatched.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did that recently too. Incredible pump...

tehild

Awards
Just finished an arm workout with that der OG glycergrow, sick pumps right now esp after my fav ever superset ez curls + ez skulls. Ill pick up hemavo2 at a later date as it sounds just to painfull to pass up (a good pain). Looking to dose hydro3 everyday for a month to see how much i blow up. Might try 4 caps + 4 scoops of OG glycergrow lol might explode.