Help me setup a good cut.

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
Yup I recognize that nutrition will be a major factor and I will sure keep this in check.

I am going to start little extreme cut next month as my target is to drop from current 20 % bf to 11-13 range in 3 months and then do body recomposition.

Training : I will workout 4x a week and will keep intensity high but with medium to high rep range (circuit training with super sets and low rest periods) and with overall lower volume. And I will do cardio 3x a week on rest days for 40-50 mins jogging or so.

Nutrition: I will keep average daily deficit a week of 500-600 calories. But will eat more calories on training days and less on rest days. This daily calorie difference will be from changing carbs numbers but keeping proteins and fats macros same for both training and rest days.

Supplements: I will continue to take my staple supps : Ergonine, pre-workout supp, soy letchin granules, whey protein, fish oil, multivitamin, general test booster, cissus with another joint supplement
( I have tried norcodrene and shift in past as a cutting stack but didn't notice much benefit)

I am thinking of adding a EC stack but issue is that I am not able to find it here in India (it's only available in combination of 2-3 salts but not alone) and also I don't know from where I can get it online for international shipping. Any suggestions?

What other supps I can take to help with my goal? I think major concern is to maintain strength and muscles but not mind extra appetite suppression and fast metabolism from these supps.

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
I have read some recent threads and so I think that I will add

Oxymax xt + ephedrine and ep1c unleashed/follidrone 2.0 for first two months and then decide how to proceed further.

(Is there any online source for buying ephedrine internationally)

What do you guys think? Any other suggestions?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You could stack Cissus with Flexatril (For joint issues)

if you have a hard time getting the ECA Stack, then i would just consider stacking basic Yohimbine (.02mg/kg upon waking work up to this dosage) and forskolin 95 (50-100mg) a day. Just keep it super simple and effective. Again its hard to say what you can get in India. But if you know the nutrition is the major battle and you control that variable well the supplements are simply that. There to supplement your diet and training routine which play a very minor role in the big picture of things.

You could even consider Xtend Peform on top of Flexatril for your peri-workout nutrition and add in some bulk HBCD or other carbs to help fuel your training.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT is a great thermogenic to add to a cutting routine. Not only does it provide clean and long lasting energy, but the N-PEA provides users with a euphoric feeling. At a caloric deficit, some can become very irritated, this may be reduced with OxyMax XT. A dose pre workout is nice, the energy from the caffeine and amento will help boost workout performance. my favorite ingredient in OxyMax XT is the F95. This is probably one of the more beneficial supplements when dieting. F95 cn help maintain lean mass and increase fat loss by increasing cAMP.

Nutriverse has 20% off OxyMax XT for Memorial Day as well@

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bmac63095 Anabolics 13
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 8
Anabolics 19
brooklynn Weight Loss 14