L-Dopa Question

symbianblack

Awards
Is there any products that have a high percentage of L-Dopa out? I missed the chance to try PowerFULL by USP Labs.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you looking for L-Dopa only type product?

Alphamax XT has a nice hefty dose, along with many other things like, Ashwagandha, Forskolin 95, 3,4-Divanil, DHAA, and more. It can help free up test, reduce stress, promote lean body mass, control cortisol, etc.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^good product. Not sure the % extract but when I ran it it felt pretty high. Prolactrone also has 99% at just under 500 mg daily and OL pct has 99% as well at 300 mg daily. Really just depends on what you're looking for in additional to l-dopa. Have you ran l-dopa before? Too high of a dose gives me headaches if I don't gradually up the dose over the course of a week.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alpha-max-by-performax-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/sup3r-pct-by-olympus-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/prolactrone-by-black-lion-research

symbianblack

Awards
Are you looking for L-Dopa only type product?

Alphamax XT has a nice hefty dose, along with many other things like, Ashwagandha, Forskolin 95, 3,4-Divanil, DHAA, and more. It can help free up test, reduce stress, promote lean body mass, control cortisol, etc.
Moreso Only L-Dopa. Alphamax seems like a good product but the other compounds scare me

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Moreso Only L-Dopa. Alphamax seems like a good product but the other compounds scare me
Don't let the other names and compounds scare you. If you have any questions regarding any of the ingredients in Alphamax XT feel free to ask on the forum or PM one of the Performax Reps. We'd be happy to help you out

Vidosick

Awards
LD is a drug for the treatment of Parkinson's syndrome. However in its pure form it conversion into dopamine produces throughout the body that carries the toxicity problem. Pharmacy drug mix Levodopa+Carbidopa overcomes the blood-brain barrier and deliver it to the brain. If you are sick of Parkinson's, then this is your choice. Otherwise there is no sense to take herbal extracts. All pharmaceutical drugs have the evidence base.

symbianblack

Awards
LD is a drug for the treatment of Parkinson's syndrome. However in its pure form it conversion into dopamine produces throughout the body that carries the toxicity problem. Pharmacy drug mix Levodopa+Carbidopa overcomes the blood-brain barrier and deliver it to the brain. If you are sick of Parkinson's, then this is your choice. Otherwise there is no sense to take herbal extracts. All pharmaceutical drugs have the evidence base.
So basically you're saying that all the herbal extracts companies have been putting out have been complete placebo trash???

Vidosick

Awards
So basically you're saying that all the herbal extracts companies have been putting out have been complete placebo trash???
YES.
Let us honestly ask ourselves what we expect and what we can really get on the L-Dopa. This compound intended to increase dopamine in the brain. If we exclude Parkinson's syndrome as a goal, it is in theory, L-Dopa should lead to stimulation of dopamine and thus LG pituitary gland and boost testosterone. Also in bodybuilding it matters that stimulants produce dopamine to reduce the risk of side effects of progestin steroids such as Trenbolon & Deca. However, this has proven to drugs, such as Cabergolin(Dostinex).
As I wrote above, L-Dopa poorly crosses the brain barrier and debris of dopamine throughout the whole body, causing toxicity. It makes no sense to take unknown extracts, hoping for a result.
Testobusters a myth. They do not increase testosterone above normal. Although, they may be likely to be useful for those who have it downgraded. But then again, this is a question- no one confirmed the effectiveness of extracts of ...

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has their own opinion.

PES's sister company Analyzed Supplements used to produce a dopadex product.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
YES.
Let us honestly ask ourselves what we expect and what we can really get on the L-Dopa. This compound intended to increase dopamine in the brain. If we exclude Parkinson's syndrome as a goal, it is in theory, L-Dopa should lead to stimulation of dopamine and thus LG pituitary gland and boost testosterone. Also in bodybuilding it matters that stimulants produce dopamine to reduce the risk of side effects of progestin steroids such as Trenbolon & Deca. However, this has proven to drugs, such as Cabergolin(Dostinex).
As I wrote above, L-Dopa poorly crosses the brain barrier and debris of dopamine throughout the whole body, causing toxicity. It makes no sense to take unknown extracts, hoping for a result.
Testobusters a myth. They do not increase testosterone above normal. Although, they may be likely to be useful for those who have it downgraded. But then again, this is a question- no one confirmed the effectiveness of extracts of ...
Huh

Literally from examine:

If your supplement is standardized for L-DOPA and you are supplementing for an effect attributed to L-DOPA, then start with about 1/2 the L-DOPA equivalent and work up if needed (this is due to the same amount of L-DOPA in Mucuna being more bioactive relative to isolated L-DOPA without carbidopa).

Levodopa and Mucuna Pruriens both seem effective. In isolation, Mucuna Pruriens may be better (due to the fact that it, as a herb, is never a molecule in isolation), but no studies exist comparing Mucuna to Levodopa and Carbidopa. The above studies suggest that Mucuna can hold its ground against standard Levodopa/Carbidopa therapy, but doesn't suggest it is better.

Edit: This is also to counter the other points ITT

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There is no comparison with the drugs that have passed certification and research ...
No direct comparison, but ither research evaluating both individually tells us they are both quite good at what they do. Macuna is literally extracted for the same active

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to sound funny but is this the name of a supp, because evrytime you mention i keep thinkin your talking about insulin like growth factor 2 the hormone lol