Any Reps willing to help?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, got a question for any of you reps willing to read this. I am just coming off my first cycle, which was Lg Sciences trifecta stack and looking to cut. I don't have the 100+ posts that are usually required to post a log for free supplements, but Im not new to training. Im a 38 year old Navy Veteran, and a full time firefighter. As Ive been looking to what product I might use, I unexpectedly had to buy my wife a new car, so the money just got tighter. So Im looking to see if any Reps are willing to let me try a fat burner or cutting stack in exchange for an unbiased review. I put 7 lbs on during the trifecta stack, and went from a "snug" 36" pants to a comfortable 34. My diet will be in check, and I will put everything down. Of you're willing to give me a shot, send me a PM. Im hoping to hear from you guys soon!! Attached picture is me in Iraq, and where I am wanting to get myself back to

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, got a question for any of you reps willing to read this. I am just coming off my first cycle, which was Lg Sciences trifecta stack and looking to cut. I don't have the 100+ posts that are usually required to post a log for free supplements, but Im not new to training. Im a 38 year old Navy Veteran, and a full time firefighter. As Ive been looking to what product I might use, I unexpectedly had to buy my wife a new car, so the money just got tighter. So Im looking to see if any Reps are willing to let me try a fat burner or cutting stack in exchange for an unbiased review. I put 7 lbs on during the trifecta stack, and went from a "snug" 36" pants to a comfortable 34. My diet will be in check, and I will put everything down. Of you're willing to give me a shot, send me a PM. Im hoping to hear from you guys soon!! Attached picture is me in Iraq, and where I am wanting to get myself back to
My advice is to hang out and stick around join in the various chat threads. You'll have 100 posts and some credibility in no time. Most times a complete log is required for most promos. Unfortunately, a lone review from someone with no credibility doesn't go very far. The biggest advantage of AM is rubbing shoulders and sharing knowledge with other fitness gurus. Free Supps is a very small part of the benefits to being active on AM. Check out Ignit3 by OL. Superb new fat burner. With the 50% off sale for memorial it's only about 24$.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually looking at it earlier today, and got the email about the sale. I will probably end up with it. I appreciate your honesty, and really didnt figure anyone would actually take me up on it, but, it never hurts to try!! Thanks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My advice is to hang out and stick around join in the various chat threads. You'll have 100 posts and some credibility in no time. Most times a complete log is required for most promos. Unfortunately, a lone review from someone with no credibility doesn't go very far. The biggest advantage of AM is rubbing shoulders and sharing knowledge with other fitness gurus. Free Supps is a very small part of the benefits to being active on AM. Check out Ignit3 by OL. Superb new fat burner. With the 50% off sale for memorial it's only about 24$.
Great advice!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1, not necessarily. I just need to cut some fat, so whatever will assist me with doing that. But as I said earlier, Im just now coming off of LG sciences Trifecta, and need something I can start immediately.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket and Jebrook, I thank you. I plan on being on here for a good while, Ive already learned a few things

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Fat burners aside, yohimbine hcl and caffeine can be found very cheap and are great for fat loss

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fat burners aside, yohimbine hcl and caffeine can be found very cheap and are great for fat loss
^^^This or the time tested ECA stack. Ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin. Very cheap. Very effective.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This....
.02mg/kg of Yohimbine (work up to this) in a fasted state upon waking
Caffeine as needed
Forskolin 95 (50-100mg) daily

cheap & Effective.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr, do you know if they are any good?
I like it, but it is a strong stim. The thermogenic effects last 4+ hours for me.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions makes Yohimbine hcl and caffeine. Both are cost effective and SNS is the go to for buying single ingredients in bulk.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer