Muscletech protien spiking lawsuit...

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody here get a piece of the pie? Apparently it settled and checks have been issued. I filed a form online regarding several purchaces of the Phase 8 protein I had made in the past along with other Muscletech products. I didnt think it would go any where, but I just received a check for $58. Nice!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Anybody here get a piece of the pie? Apparently it settled and checks have been issued. I filed a form online regarding several purchaces of the Phase 8 protein I had made in the past along with other Muscletech products. I didnt think it would go any where, but I just received a check for $58. Nice!
I was shocked as well, but I received a check last week for my claim. Just in time for Memorial Day sales hahah

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know i've bought some phase 8 awhile back! I might look into this and see if I can still get my money back.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I got check last week two. I purchased one tub,, it was B1G1 at the time

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Too late to claim? I bought so many muscle tech proteins when they went on sale

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops, my bad on the header... "Protein". Spelling obviously isn't my strong point, lol.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fuuuuuuck I bought a lot of this protein (on sale, knew it was spiked and accounted for that in my macros) but didn't see the class action :(