Questions on AI's and increased of blood clotting and heart problems?

bpowell1985

Awards
Looking at a few different T-Boosters (one I have currently is OL Test1fy Pro) the other is Alphamax XT by Performax Labs and both use the AI abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid. Now I am not familiar at all with AI's and have never used them, but after doing some research online (one being the breast cancer.org website) they mention some pretty negative potential side effects from AI's including dangerous blood clots.
Thoughts to this? I have an unopened tub of Test1fy Pro that I'd like to use but not sure if it's worth potential risks. Thanks all for any information.

blondbencher

Awards
Well, for starters, the studies are most likely referencing pharma grade chems, not OTC. And besides, a lot of the studies obviously involve women with breast cancer, so they could be taking mega doses. Not to mention a cocktail of potentially dozens of other drugs. I haven't read the studies you're referring to, so I can't be for certain. But you can't really take these things for face value.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol scared of test1fy pro? Dude I don't even want to respond to this. Who cares do what you want. I hope you realize your aspirin is probably more dangerous than that bottle of testify pro

bpowell1985

Awards
lol scared of test1fy pro? Dude I don't even want to respond to this. Who cares do what you want. I hope you realize your aspirin is probably more dangerous than that bottle of testify pro
Funny how you mentioned you didn't want to respond to this, yet that is what you did. I wouldn't say I am "scared" just looking for more information. Thanks for the help though.

bpowell1985

Awards
I'm in a really grumpy mood sorry
haha no need to apologize. I am probably being overly concerned regarding this, but ya just never know now days with products, or ingredients and how they will affect others. I mean hell look at Chris Bosh (Miami Heat NBA Player) has been dealing with blood clots over the past 2 years, it is some scary ****.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I briefly looked at the study you were talking about, it was talking about RX AIs (ie Exemestane, Letrozole, and Anastrozole). Like any prescription drug they have to list the possible side effects. I think as long as you don't have a history of blood clots, DVT, or pulmonary embolism you should be fine. I appreciate your concern in the matter blood clots are a serious matter and you can have a stroke, heart attack, or die from them...sort of like how people aren't very careful with stims (myself included in the past)..