TDs by Iron Legion

M

mtmrfz

Can someone shed some light on the td line from IL? As I understood Invictus is a td cortisol control that aids in fat loss. Vedius is a laxo product. What about VII-KT and Virtus? The reason me asking is because I purchase from US and ship to to EU,so shipping is calculated depending on the weight and purchasing anything from IL is a breeze. What would you recommend for a solid lean bulk?

M

mtmrfz

Sorry,wrong formulation - which product may aid in steady lean muscle gain and/or provide legit,supreme muscle hardening.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X11-KT Could help lean muscle and fat loss, it is 11-Keto, may need a little PCT after it.

Virtus IIRC is an AI and I dont think V11-KT is out yet

I am using Invictus atm and very happy with fat loss

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can someone shed some light on the td line from IL? As I understood Invictus is a td cortisol control that aids in fat loss. Vedius is a laxo product. What about VII-KT and Virtus? The reason me asking is because I purchase from US and ship to to EU,so shipping is calculated depending on the weight and purchasing anything from IL is a breeze. What would you recommend for a solid lean bulk?
VII-KT is 7-keto DHEA - ideal for cutting and stacks well with b-AET (Invictus)

Virtus is an AI

If you're in Europe, you can still get XI-KT at Predator, that would be awesome for a lean bulk.

Virtus and VII-KT were just released this week.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VII-KT --> 7-Keto
Virtus --> AI
Invictus --> b-AET
Vedius --> Laxogenin

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where was V11 Released?? is it non hormonal??

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where was V11 Released?? is it non hormonal??
It should be released pretty soon as there are pre-sales on it at certain sites (TGB). It is non-hormonal (7-Keto) and requires no PCT.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
X11-KT Could help lean muscle and fat loss, it is 11-Keto, may need a little PCT after it.

Virtus IIRC is an AI and I dont think V11-KT is out yet

I am using Invictus atm and very happy with fat loss
How long have you run Invictus, today is day 2 for me, when did you notice increased fat loss.

M

mtmrfz

So non of them is suppressing enough to require a pct or something to run alongside? Good news. It seems v11 is the way to go. Any of them provide hardening effect?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
v11 and invictus together may be too much cortisol supression btw

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you run Invictus, today is day 2 for me, when did you notice increased fat loss.
Been running a week nd a bit i thnk, I am running alongside FD2 tho, so fat loss could be for a number of reasons

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Been running a week nd a bit i thnk, I am running alongside FD2 tho, so fat loss could be for a number of reasons
I am also running FD2.0 Viron, Super PCT, Exotherm, Prolactrone, Clomid, Tr1iumph, and DSU, so it would be interesting to see how this works in synergy with all of the other supplements.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how's this working out for you?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you running your diet with it, are you at major deficit in calories.
I am eating normally, nothing special at all, not holding back on anything, I eat pretty clean all the time anyway... I'd say I am prob maintenance, I do not calorie count

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am eating normally, nothing special at all, not holding back on anything, I eat pretty clean all the time anyway... I'd say I am prob maintenance, I do not calorie count
Makes life easier not tracking and weighing out portions. are you finding more improved sleep quality from invictus, I have found my overall sleep quality has improved and I feel much more recovered on 7-8 hours per night, 8 seems to be the max I am getting most nights, but I feel I could easily get by on 6-7.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Makes life easier not tracking and weighing out portions. are you finding more improved sleep quality from invictus, I have found my overall sleep quality has improved and I feel much more recovered on 7-8 hours per night, 8 seems to be the max I am getting most nights, but I feel I could easily get by on 6-7.
Several users have reported improved sleep and a more relaxed state of mind associated with using Invictus.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Several users have reported improved sleep and a more relaxed state of mind associated with using Invictus.
I do feel more calm and relaxed through day, and have no cravings even when i lower calories which is great.

I have been dosing am after shower and fasted cardio and then after pre bed shower, is this optimal?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do feel more calm and relaxed through day, and have no cravings even when i lower calories which is great.

I have been dosing am after shower and fasted cardio and then after pre bed shower, is this optimal?
Sounds great. Your cortisol peaks once in the morning and once in the evening so your dosing is right on.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally do not have improved sleep and prob not more relaxed tbh

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great. Your cortisol peaks once in the morning and once in the evening so your dosing is right on.
Cool, thanks for reply, this will be my last week, I am on day 24, then once invictus runs out I will switch over to using reduce XT for 1 month, and maybe go back to another bottle of Invictus, I am currently using 3 transdermal products, this, Exotherm and Dermastr3ngth Unleashed, so I will have one less to apply which will allow for me to use different application sites for the Exo and DSU.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool, thanks for reply, this will be my last week, I am on day 24, then once invictus runs out I will switch over to using reduce XT for 1 month, and maybe go back to another bottle of Invictus, I am currently using 3 transdermal products, this, Exotherm and Dermastr3ngth Unleashed, so I will have one less to apply which will allow for me to use different application sites for the Exo and DSU.
Awesome, I'd be interested in your thoughts on how the Invictus compares to Reduce XT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Supplement Auction 6
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 14
N Anabolics 7
PolishHamm3r77 Training Forum 10
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0