NUTRITION WAREHOUSE CEE hlp pls - AnabolicMinds.com

NUTRITION WAREHOUSE CEE hlp pls

1. New Member

NUTRITION WAREHOUSE CEE hlp pls

i'm kinda new to this site, and was checking out nutrtion warehouse's cee. i was wondering how the creatine ethyl ester hcl powder is as a stand alone product. i'm new to making my own brews so wat would be smart to add to this if anything is needed. would i need anything with this for absorption, or would a high glucose solven suffice. i also noticed something on the site called creEthyl extreme, would that be a better buy. i'm just a lil hesitant becuase the cee hcl powder is dirt cheap and all the creatine supps i've taken in the past have been like 7x the price, i know they have some added stuff but how important is that, and if important wat should i add,

any help is appreciated

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dess
    i'm kinda new to this site, and was checking out nutrtion warehouse's cee. i was wondering how the creatine ethyl ester hcl powder is as a stand alone product. i'm new to making my own brews so wat would be smart to add to this if anything is needed. would i need anything with this for absorption, or would a high glucose solven suffice. i also noticed something on the site called creEthyl extreme, would that be a better buy. i'm just a lil hesitant becuase the cee hcl powder is dirt cheap and all the creatine supps i've taken in the past have been like 7x the price, i know they have some added stuff but how important is that, and if important wat should i add,

any help is appreciated
    You don't need to add anything to CEE. Customs products are reliable and he is a trustworthy guy. You can't go wrong with the products from his site. The powder is a bit off tasting but its your best deal.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Custom Nutrition Warehouse
    By Phlavorman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2005, 11:25 AM
  2. Custom Nutrition Warehouse
    By Alpine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 08:18 PM
  3. custom nutrition warehouse nolv
    By Omega in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16