Best pre workout

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I just finished a tub of 1mr vortex and over all I couldn't complain. Decent energy and pumps without feeling cracked out. I like trying different pre workouts. Thoughts on the best stim pwo?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Best stimmed Preworkout for me is 1 scoop Komodo Katana and a half scoop or scoop of SNS Focus XT.

Others:
OG Gameday
APS Mesomorph
AEN Steel Edge

Any specific thing you're looking for?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iFN MaxOut definitely deserves consideration. Steady, lasting energy, tunnel vision type of focus and a nice pump. Also Mesomorph is another pre that gets a lot of love

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just finished a tub of 1mr vortex and over all I couldn't complain. Decent energy and pumps without feeling cracked out. I like trying different pre workouts. Thoughts on the best stim pwo?
OL Conqu3r
CL White Rapids
AEN Steel Edge
APS Mesomorph

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax XT is a great option and uses Eria Jarensis Extract as main stim, produces amazing focus and very clean energy!

compan

compan

Awards
For non-DMAA, I like Max Out, Steel Edge and White Rapids (in order of highest stim to lowest)

For DMAA, it begins and ends with Mesomorph for me.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Conqu3r Unleashed

A pre-workout full of ingredients meant to be used pre-workout, and it's well balanced.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed 1 M.R. Vortex as well, but the niacin had my face get crazy red some days haha. Lots of great suggestions in here. If you're looking for a preworkout that delivers intense focus, clean energy, and good pumps, I'd recommend Hypermax XT. Very balanced formula that hits hard but doesn't leave you feeling jittery or cracked out. You can pick it up at Nutriverse for 20% off through tomorrow (discount when added to cart):

http://www.nutri-verse.com/hypermax-xt/

My other favorites are Max Out, Conquer Unleashed, and Mesomorph - as a higher stim option

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blackstone Labs is releasing their new pre workout Extreme Dust within the next couple days here. Its going to be a good one no doubt

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph and conquer get my vote for sure. Try the rocket pop for mesomorph. It tastes awesome.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For non-DMAA, I like Max Out, Steel Edge and White Rapids (in order of highest stim to lowest)

For DMAA, it begins and ends with Mesomorph for me.
Hey bit of a tangent from this thread but has there been reports of clumping with mesomorph, I brought a few tubs about 2 months ago, opened one today and its basically all tar, unusable. Then opened second tub, same deal.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both versions of gameday. Conqu3r unleashed, Purus condense ( not very high in stims, but still a damn good pre).

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
From experience

1. OL Conqu3r
2a prejym
2b pre Bulk

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For pure stim kick, you can't beat Mesomorph. 300mg of caffeine + 65mg DMAA gives you all the energy you could ask for.

If you're looking for a non DMAA option, look into Max Out or White Rapids.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
If you have use Jack3d in the past, then I would check out Mesomorph by APS, stuff is fantastic

If you are looking for more of a pump and energy boost, check out the combo of Max Out and Hemavo2 Max!!!!!

Either way you will NOT be disappointed

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HyperMax XT for a stim preworkout. Nice clean energy, definitely hits hard. Great pump and focus as well. As mentioned early it uses eria j, which is pretty unique.

If I'm going non stim I prefer High Volume.

I take CreMax XT with either. It provides my creatine, tmg, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, Amentoflavone, Hydromax, electrolytes, etc. Great addition to any pre.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Best stimmed Preworkout for me is 1 scoop Komodo Katana and a half scoop or scoop of SNS Focus XT.

Others:
OG Gameday
APS Mesomorph
AEN Steel Edge

Any specific thing you're looking for?

Have to be honest APS Mesomorph's old formula IMO was way better. They changed it and I didn't like the new formula as much...haven't tried it since. I wish I had taken care of my old stack better so they wouldn't be a massive black looking tar in a container now.

compan

compan

Awards
Hey bit of a tangent from this thread but has there been reports of clumping with mesomorph, I brought a few tubs about 2 months ago, opened one today and its basically all tar, unusable. Then opened second tub, same deal.
I haven't had the problem myself, but it wouldn't hurt to try returning it for a new tub. I'd imagine moisture got in somewhere.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I keep all of my pre workouts in a fridge very serious and I never ever have an issue

Moisture is the problem if it is clumping or absorbing moisture/water

Have to be honest APS Mesomorph's old formula IMO was way better. They changed it and I didn't like the new formula as much...haven't tried it since. I wish I had taken care of my old stack better so they wouldn't be a massive black looking tar in a container now.
Version 1 is still available I just bought 2 tubs like a month ago..?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
My mesomorph just arrived and I'm about to try it I'll let you know how it goes. One question for you guys that have tried it why doesn't the label say caffeine or something or 1,3 DMAA

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iFN MaxOut definitely deserves consideration. Steady, lasting energy, tunnel vision type of focus and a nice pump. Also Mesomorph is another pre that gets a lot of love
Just used a sample of MaxOut today, and I was pleased. Thought it was pretty solid!

Dmj8379

Awards
For stim Wicked by innovative labs
Kill It rich piana

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
APS Mesomorph, is best i have tried, i even find it better than the original Craze by DS

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
EXTREME NITRIC STACK FROM NUTRABIO

Awesome Product!!! I’ve been weightlifting, powerlifting, and using supplements regularly for over 30 years now, and this by far is one of the greatest pre workout products I’ve ever used. I’m starting to notice more and more that there are a lot of really solid companies out there that don’t get mentioned as much because they don’t have a bunch of reps on forums pushing their products daily, or they don’t advertise their products with all of these flashy ads that you see, but yet in many ways their products are better than the rest, and that’s exactly the case with Extreme Nitric Stack!!!!

I can definitely say that I will be a loyal customer for the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB NUTRABIO!!!

ericmyers

Awards
its the same formula unless you bought the one without DMAA that says V2 on it. They just changed the packaging not the forumula

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard to beat Hot Stuff or Ultimate Orange!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posted in the new product thread. This is the label for the soon to be released updated HyperMax XT. This will be a 1 scoop product.

Attachments

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Posted in the new product thread. This is the label for the soon to be released updated HyperMax XT. This will be a 1 scoop product.
I'll definitely be trying some of that!!

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best Pwo at the moment, Brawn Nutrition´s "Venom 2.0" DMHA edition.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Depends what you are looking for. Highly recommend Performix ION if you want a pre that has lasting energy, strength, focus, and keeps working for hours. Their new line of pre workout is even better and its called IONi.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed 1 M.R. Vortex as well, but the niacin had my face get crazy red some days haha. Lots of great suggestions in here. If you're looking for a preworkout that delivers intense focus, clean energy, and good pumps, I'd recommend Hypermax XT. Very balanced formula that hits hard but doesn't leave you feeling jittery or cracked out. You can pick it up at Nutriverse for 20% off through tomorrow (discount when added to cart):

http://www.nutri-verse.com/hypermax-xt/

My other favorites are Max Out, Conquer Unleashed, and Mesomorph - as a higher stim option
I've actually found a use for niacin taken pre-workout. The gym I go to when I'm in Ontario is really cold sometimes, and taking a 500mg niacin cap makes me feel very warm and flushed. Normally it's annoying, but in this case it can help me warm up better and faster. It makes me look like I have a sunburn within minutes of taking it, haha.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've actually found a use for niacin taken pre-workout. The gym I go to when I'm in Ontario is really cold sometimes, and taking a 500mg niacin cap makes me feel very warm and flushed. Normally it's annoying, but in this case it can help me warm up better and faster. It makes me look like I have a sunburn within minutes of taking it, haha.
That's actually not a bad idea haha. I can usually manage the heat from it, I just can't stand how red my face gets. I look like a tomato lol. Using it to warm up in the winter or in a cold gym could definitely be helpful though

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's actually not a bad idea haha. I can usually manage the heat from it, I just can't stand how red my face gets. I look like a tomato lol. Using it to warm up in the winter or in a cold gym could definitely be helpful though
I'm naturally pretty white/pale, so the bright red, sunburn-looking effect is actually welcome once in a while. It helped me not need to warm up and do my first few exercises with a sweatshirt on. I really like being able to see the muscles I'm working on, and also like to flex in between sets sometimes. I know it may seem a bit vain, but I find it really helps keep a great pump going, and I also really think it's contributed to developing a very good mind-muscle connection. Arnold knows his stuff, haha.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vici and blood pressure ftw. All natural and both have been tested

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats different about this version? No disrespect but the hypermax xt was like flavored water to me. No stim whatsoever. HypermaxOG beat it hands down!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats different about this version? No disrespect but the hypermax xt was like flavored water to me. No stim whatsoever. HypermaxOG beat it hands down!
That's odd as many people felt the current version was pretty darn good but most needed to do 1.5 scoops to really get a good effect.

The old version had 200mg caffeine in a stim blend of 585mg per scoop. The new version has 325mg of caffeine in a 1250mg stim blend with twice as much Eria Jarensis! It hits you significantly harder!! Ill send you a sample packet when we have it in house.

By the way the Supp Facts are posted about 5-6 posts up.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's odd as many people felt the current version was pretty darn good but most needed to do 1.5 scoops to really get a good effect.

The old version had 200mg caffeine in a stim blend of 585mg per scoop. The new version has 325mg of caffeine in a 1250mg stim blend with twice as much Eria Jarensis! It hits you significantly harder!! Ill send you a sample packet when we have it in house.

By the way the Supp Facts are posted about 5-6 posts up.
Here is the new label.

hypermaxl.jpg

Also, Tyrosine was added which should help with increase focus.

On top of the stims being dosed a little heavier, we added 4 grams of l-citruline and an addition 500mg of agmatine.

Attachments

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I was at Niece's HS graduation.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
How does mesomorph compare to Mr Hyde? I've had a sample of mr hyde before and it was strong as s***

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I use mesomorph and while it's not as strong as its disclaimers make it sound I love it. I plan on making it my go-to pre, it just makes me eager to attack. Rest times between sets are always under 1 minute cuz I always have so much energy. 2 scoops is probably too much for me, but 1.5 scoops seems to be the sweet spot for me.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One that I've enjoyed that I haven't seen mentioned yet is PWO-Max from Prime. (Formerly Max- HP)