• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All signs point to yes

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Try injecting it...better absorption rate.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
*shakes magic 8 ball*

Without a doubt

EMG81

Awards
Just hold it under your tongue for that sublingual absorbtion.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends on how long its been there... 1-3 days Yes, 4-6 days maybe. 7 or more days no way. :D

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for the support during this choice. I decided to eat the cheesesteak after 30 seconds in the microwave. I added ketchup. I definitely felt increased muscle fullness and vascularity afterwards so there was absolutely an acute effect. I would definitely purchase again.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all for the support during this choice. I decided to eat the cheesesteak after 30 seconds in the microwave. I added ketchup. I definitely felt increased muscle fullness and vascularity afterwards so there was absolutely an acute effect. I would definitely purchase again.
What was the flavor like..?

Were there any sides.?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only problem I see is that you didn't have a full dose. Plan better next time.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
What was the flavor like..?

Were there any sides.?
It was meaty with a mild cheddar aftertaste. They did a good job on the flavoring system. The gluten based delivery system seemed to work well. I definitely felt increased sense of well being after dosing, and a little increase in energy. Was really impressed, especially for a natty supp. Felt a little itchy on the nips so I'll probably start clomid asap just to be safe.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just hold it under your tongue for that sublingual absorbtion.
Everyone knows that cheesesteak is only worth using as a topical. Just tape it to your chest for a while.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Everyone knows that cheesesteak is only worth using as a topical. Just tape it to your chest for a while.
Yeah gotta agree on this one. Just mix the cheesesteak with a transdermal carrier like Salvo or Alpha Carrier and you would've gotten way better effects from it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Cant believe the advice and enabling going on itt.

OP, all the cheesesteak in the world wont make up for poor supplementation. Please have your supplement stash in check before even considering whole foods.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this cheesesteak sourced from Philly? Only genuine cheesesteak from Philly will give you the results you're looking for. Don't bother with that Chinese sourced cheesesteak.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OP, all the cheesesteak in the world wont make up for poor supplementation. Please have your supplement stash in check before even considering whole foods.
Man, theres always that one guy who posts stuff like this!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established

One of the big guys at my gym told me the same thing but idk I just feel like I've plateaued and hit my genetic potential so it was time to turn to cheesesteaks. I probably should have done more research, do you have a good source for reliable pct for my recovery

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you post this?

There is clearly no peer reviewed literature demonstrating that the addition of ketchup to a cheese steak after 30 seconds in the microwave improves palatability or provides any other acute benefits

You're wrong...
Your tastebuds are wrong...
Change the way you think...
And the next time you order off of my affiliate website, enter "Money0351" for 11% off

LEATHERFACE

Awards
I hope I'll never become such a weirdo who think so much before eating

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I had facebook, I was part of an IIFYM page... I know, I know

Without fail, every day people would ask stuff like "I have 7g of fat 32g of carbs and 16g of protein left... I don't know what I should eat"

that page was pure gold

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
It was meaty with a mild cheddar aftertaste. They did a good job on the flavoring system. The gluten based delivery system seemed to work well. I definitely felt increased sense of well being after dosing, and a little increase in energy. Was really impressed, especially for a natty supp. Felt a little itchy on the nips so I'll probably start clomid asap just to be safe.
was it open label or proprietary

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, let's stop with this nonsense in the supp section...

...this clearly needs to be in anabolics. Thread has been reported.

:sasmokin:

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I just don't want to do damage to my body that I can't fix just like Lyle Alzado, better safe than sorry I always say

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
was it open label or proprietary
It was open label which is good but is the delivery system supposed to be brownish/tan? Just want to make sure I didn't get bunk stuff

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
Swear I was seeing "cheesecake" this entire thread.

"Why are these people not freaking out about ketchup on a cheesecake?"

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Good job on eating it OP your actions will be remembered for years to come you are a hero

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy it while it lasts. Apparantly cheesesteak doesn't occur naturally so I doubt itll be around much longer

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy it while it lasts. Apparantly cheesesteak doesn't occur naturally so I doubt itll be around much longer
Typical of "the man" to take away everything that actually works. I'll probably stock up, hopefully there are some food Memorial Day sales. If I have to go RC route instead of pharma I wonder if PA will test them for purity.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think its impressive how we managed to get all of the supplement section clichés in this thread.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hilarious thread!