Sup3r-11 PCT help

Jmalins23

Awards
I just got my bottle of Sup3r-11 I was planning on starting but I'm wondering what is recommended for a PCT? Do I need to run a SERM as well? Do I need any on cycle support?

This is my first cycle so forgive my ignorance. Thanks for the help.

I'm 6'1 190 at about 10% trying to lean out a bit more.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I just got my bottle of Sup3r-11 I was planning on starting but I'm wondering what is recommended for a PCT? Do I need to run a SERM as well? Do I need any on cycle support?

This is my first cycle so forgive my ignorance. Thanks for the help.

I'm 6'1 190 at about 10% trying to lean out a bit more.
Nothing to forgive everyone needs to learn. It depends on your dosing and cycle length when run at low dose it can have an OTC pct(over the counter, i'd recommend Alphamax XT and Rebirth.) So if you give us your layout we can help!

Jmalins23

Awards
I was planning on running 250mg per day for 4 weeks.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I was planning on running 250mg per day for 4 weeks.
4 weeks is a short cycle. Grab some Rebirth by BLR 2 bottles at 2 caps a day for 8 weeks it's a natural SERM that I use when on a more mild cycle as my bloods where i've used it i've recovered succesfully. Grab a bottle of either Iron Legion invictus or Reduce XT by SNS. Reduce XT is the tried a true and bread and butter cortisol control, however invictus is getting great feedback and i just incorporated it into my 12 week pct. Also, grab some Alphamax XT or you could wait until OL (Olympus Labs the same people who amre you 11-KT) releases their test1fy it's a beautiful T-booster formula i';d say Alphamax XT and Tes1fy are the best you can get in that regard.

So just to recap-
2 bottles rebirth 1 cap am 1 cap pm for 8 weeks
Invictus at 1ml daily for 30 days or Reduce-XT 2-3 caps daily.
Test1fy or Alphamax xt for 30 days at recommended dosage.

To be honest may be overkill, im not sure as to how suppressive 11-kt is as it just hit the scene, hoping you have pre bloods and post bloods, but in my opinion it's better to go overboard in PCT instead of staying suppressed.

Jmalins23

Awards
4 weeks is a short cycle. Grab some Rebirth by BLR 2 bottles at 2 caps a day for 8 weeks it's a natural SERM that I use when on a more mild cycle as my bloods where i've used it i've recovered succesfully. Grab a bottle of either Iron Legion invictus or Reduce XT by SNS. Reduce XT is the tried a true and bread and butter cortisol control, however invictus is getting great feedback and i just incorporated it into my 12 week pct. Also, grab some Alphamax XT or you could wait until OL (Olympus Labs the same people who amre you 11-KT) releases their test1fy it's a beautiful T-booster formula i';d say Alphamax XT and Tes1fy are the best you can get in that regard.

So just to recap-

To be honest may be overkill, im not sure as to how suppressive 11-kt is as it just hit the scene, hoping you have pre bloods and post bloods, but in my opinion it's better to go overboard in PCT instead of staying suppressed.

Thank you for that.

So just to be clear run the rebirth/reduce xt/alphamax simultaneously post cycle and I don't need anything while I'm on cycle?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thank you for that.

So just to be clear run the rebirth/reduce xt/alphamax simultaneously post cycle and I don't need anything while I'm on cycle?
Yes, run them all simultaneously. You may want a natty anabolic to run in PCT to retain gains not sure if there will be massive gains as 11-KT is a cutter. But a natty anabolic is always nice. I'm a advocate of putting substantially more care in PCT than anything. Come call it a waste, i call it ensuring recovery. Also on cycle support is always nice jsut for General Health, Sparta Nutrition just released a pretty awesome cycle support if you look at the formula im a fan. However i've never used it, i've used OL Arimacare many times and loved it, just gave me herbal farts.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is the deal - Sup3r-11 is running at 3X the dose that XI-KT was labeled for. IMO, I would run a SERM to be safe. Seriously, it's better safe than sorry. It's only 4 weeks, but we're not talking 4 weeks at 85 mg/day like XI-KT was. I'm maybe a little overly cautious, but I'd rather be overly cautious than have an issue. If you were telling me that you were going to have blood work done, etc. - then I may say you might not need the SERM. But if you're just doing this and not doing blood work and just guessing at whether or not you're OK....I think a SERM is the answer.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not run Reduce XT and AlphaMax XT together. During PCT, you want to control estrogen and cortsiol, not destroy it completely. AlphaMax XT is solid, in addition to a SERM, as previously stated. It will have you covered from many different aspects. You get a complete test booster, fully dosed AI and prolactin control, all of which is important during PCT. Currently Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT.

Jmalins23

Awards
I would not run Reduce XT and AlphaMax XT together. During PCT, you want to control estrogen and cortsiol, not destroy it completely. AlphaMax XT is solid, in addition to a SERM, as previously stated. It will have you covered from many different aspects. You get a complete test booster, fully dosed AI and prolactin control, all of which is important during PCT. Currently Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT.

Does it matter which SERM I get?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Ash and LJ both act as adaptogens when it comes to cortisol therefore stacking with Reduce XT is viable because it doesn't just crush cortisol. I've ran many adaptogens while on cort control with no problems.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards

So just to recap-

Lol at spending three times as much on OTC as you would on a SERM.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Okay? I said IF he didnt have access to a SERM or didnt want to go that route, didn't say it was my first choice. Invictus or Reduce are still incorporated for a SERM PCT..

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Also moneys not an issue for me so I ensure every PCT with t boosters and cortico control, I prefer the best recovery possible.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest, 11-kt is old. If you look at other forums, this stuff is well studied (or at least used by a lot of people before being banned) and no SERM was ever needed. In fact, most people got away with OTC stuff, and I remember a couple of cases of one guy not even using any PCT and his bloodwork came out better than when he went on his 11-oxo cycle.

But of course, I've never used this stuff, I've just managed to compile a lot of research about it for when I get ready to use it. Everyone's mileage may vary, but I'm not going to waste money on PCT if I use it for 4-6 weeks at recommended dosages.