khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the tell tale signs of gyno?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
It could be a range of things. You could have tenderness or lumps in the nipple. Swelling of the breast tissue that could be painful in nature. Or in extreme cases you could have lactation issues.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Lactation is prolactin induced gyno. Estrogen induced gyno increases nipple sensitivity, puffiness, erectile dysfunction, mood swings, irritability, get cold easily, night sweats, poor sleep,lethargy,

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is a good treatment for estrogen induced gyno?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are you experiencing and what are you taking?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Itching and a little tingling in the nipple area. Started taking 1 andro 220 and 250 11kt. It has only been a week and was just wondering if it is in my head.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Itching and a little tingling in the nipple area. Started taking 1 andro 220 and 250 11kt. It has only been a week and was just wondering if it is in my head.
a lot of it can be mentality, unless your 1AD isn't actual 1AD because 1AD generally doesn't cause gyno symptoms, it could be the cycle jitters..

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Neither of those should cause gyno
I agree. Most likely its in your head like you stated. Was this a one day issue or is it continuous

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 1 andro is ol uk and the same for the 11kt. You read so much on these forums and it can mess with your head.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was going to run sup3r pct with laxo/epi product. Do you think that is good enough?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Was going to run sup3r pct with laxo/epi product. Do you think that is good enough?
No. Nowhere near enough. Grab a SERM.. and if not get an OTC SERM like rebirth. Did you look into your cycle at all before starting?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to find a pharma based serm but those are hard to come by. I did look into it but only planned to run it for 4 weeks and see how it treats me.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I was going to find a pharma based serm but those are hard to come by. I did look into it but only planned to run it for 4 weeks and see how it treats me.
Grab an OTC SERM and a T-Booster. PCT is more important than the actual cycle.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I combine sup3r pct and testify from olympus would that cover it. Is 4 weeks good enough or should I run it longer?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If I combine sup3r pct and testify from olympus would that cover it. Is 4 weeks good enough or should I run it longer?
If going OTC you will need more than super PCT, you will need something SERM-like if you cant get a real SERM. SO get rebirth, not wortth not recovering especially at an older age.... Go 8 weeks if OTC. My PCT would be 2 bottles rebirth and 2 bottles Test1fy now that it's going to be released. Super PCT has some "Controversial" ingredients, such as arimistane, mixing P-5-P with L-dopa i wouldn't rely on it alone..

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your cycle is only 4 weeks, you could get by with an OTC pct. Many in the past used Reversitol + Testabolan with great success. A longer cycle though, I'd def opt for a serm.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Get an RC nolva if u can't get pharma there not too expensive

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Research chemical nolvadex it's research grade , you could order it online