Can they be stacked?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hoping you guys can help with a few of questions. First question is can I stack Olympus Labs Sup3r-11 with Alphamine? I have seen so many good reviews on the Alphamine, but has anyone tried the Sup3r-11? And my last question (I Think) is has anyone used LG Sciences C2K? I recently used their Trifecta Kit and got decent results for a first cycle. Not looking to add the C2K to the Alphamine and Sup3r-11, just wondering if I could replace the Alphamine with it. I apologize if any of this is improperly wrote, im on the last 12 hours of a 48 hour shift at the fire department.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
By the way, the Sup3r-11 Im speaking of is the transdermal version if that makes any difference

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Don't think C2K is available anymore..think it's been replaced with Adipokinetix

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So in other words the S*#t worked. Go figure. I didnt know, Its still showing on Strongsupplements.com. But it could be the difference between the chrome and platinum series. Thanks cobri. Guess Ill just wait and see if the other 2 can be stacked

NewAgeMayan

Awards
SUP3R-11 has only recently been released, but early feedback is positive.

The main active, 11kt, has been around awhile and used in other products so its not exactly new/novel and untested.

What makes SUP3R-11 unique, though, is the large quantity of compound you get per bottle, and at an unbeatable price.

I think someone running a log that features SUP3R-11 is also using alphamine too.