Natty Cutting Stack for summer

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I am currently planning a stack for my cutting. When you read this just keep in mind that I am 100% stim junky. I just love.

I was initially thinking about Alphamine which I never tried but I heard a lot of good thing about it. HOWEVER, I noticed that Alpha Lean-7 is having a massive success, therefore I was planning to go for it.

I would also plan to add Shift by PES. I always used back in the good days, therefore I do have great expectations, especially with regards to the appetite suppressant benefits.

As cortisol control and AI I will used some Formestane TD. I was planning to go for BLR TD, however the Formestane has been in my closet for about 16 months and I want to make sure it will be still very good when I use it. The next opportunity would be during my cycle I am planning in winter.

Now, I would like to add something to get the whole package harder. I was thinking about ARA, Epicatechin, Anafuse.
I previously used all, but just during bulking and the last two only for 1 month.
I must admit that I was not super impressed with them, however I have the feeling those product would shine during a 8 week cycle.

I always lover ARA, but how would it work during cutting?

What do you suggest? Please feel free to give suggestion about anything would be good.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran ara during a cut and it works great. I would suggest a joint supp if you do run the ara during a cut cause my joints got kind of ache. I'm a big fan of anafuse as well. You see it working best during the second bottle if you run two bottles back to back. The epi and laxo work great together.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0 would make a great addition, i have been using it for just over a month now and finding it great for strength / endurance and fat loss.

I have used ARA before for 10 weeks 5 on 2 off at 1 gram pre workout and found it worked well to maintain mass in PCT.

Alphamine is a good fat burner and tastes awesome, but overall i prefer Norcodrene due to it being slightly more effective for fat burning and a much better appetite suppressant.

Incinderine by BLR is also another solid product for fat burning, i cannot wait for then new reformulated version.

Exotherm by BLR is a good transdermal ai and fat burner.

Lipomorph has also worked well in the past as a non stim fat burning option that can also be stacked with stims for a greater effect.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ArA can work for some users during a cut, but I noticed it to be much more beneficial during a bulk. For the price of an 8 week cycle, I'd suggest saving it until your in a surplus, but it wouldn't hurt to experiment with it.

I agree with above, I enjoy Alphamine a lot, but I find Norcodrene to help with appetite suppression more which is my biggest issue while dieting haha.

I would also suggest OxyMax XT. Its a very well rounded fat burner that helps me a lot with appetite suppression, as well as overall mood and energy. OxyMax also contains forskolin, which will help maintain lean body mass while in a deficit.

I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but I know OL Ignit3 has been getting a lot of great feedback as well. That would be another product worth reading up on

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
ArA was best for me during a recomp, and I'd imagine it'd work similarly well during a cut in helping preserve muscle mass.

I'd consider doing EC, ArA (XGels or XF but XGels are cheaper), and for AI I'd use Inhibit-E.

For cortisol, reduce XT is great and so is Iron Legion Invictus(topical).

CEL EpiPlex is the cheapest, but still top tier quality

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
lukinosnake, you heard of OLs IGNIT3? Have a gander, man:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/279701-ignit3.html
Interesting. Looks pretty hardcore. How would you compare with alpha lean 7?

Follidrone 2.0 would make a great addition, i have been using it for just over a month now and finding it great for strength / endurance and fat loss.

I have used ARA before for 10 weeks 5 on 2 off at 1 gram pre workout and found it worked well to maintain mass in PCT.

Alphamine is a good fat burner and tastes awesome, but overall i prefer Norcodrene due to it being slightly more effective for fat burning and a much better appetite suppressant.

Incinderine by BLR is also another solid product for fat burning, i cannot wait for then new reformulated version.

Exotherm by BLR is a good transdermal ai and fat burner.

Lipomorph has also worked well in the past as a non stim fat burning option that can also be stacked with stims for a greater effect.
Incinderine was too weak for me to be honest. Its the only BLR product that did not exited me that much. Good, but not enough for me with a horse tollerance.

How does narcodrene work? It gives me the feeling its not a strong stim.

I very much look forward to try exotherm, however I already have some formestane TD which is getting old and I do not have any plan to use it in better ways in near future.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the replies! Do you have anything to say about alpha lean 7?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Looks pretty hardcore. How would you compare with alpha lean 7?

Incinderine was too weak for me to be honest. Its the only BLR product that did not exited me that much. Good, but not enough for me with a horse tollerance.

How does narcodrene work? It gives me the feeling its not a strong stim.

I very much look forward to try exotherm, however I already have some formestane TD which is getting old and I do not have any plan to use it in better ways in near future.
I feel norcodrene is more effective than alphamine and works well to improve mood and suppress appetite

compan

compan

Awards
EC is king for me when it comes to fat burners. I also like OG Dexaprine (half cap) and APS White Lightning. Typically will add some F95 into anything I use if I have it around.

If ARA, would suggest a joint supp like mentioned above. PA is also another great natty ingredient to add.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there is a new kid on the block..nutraceuticals burn xtreme!!! if you like hard core stims I highly recommend this, you get 90 caps per bottle and it took me 2 weeks to get to 2 caps daily!!! big bang for the buck,imo.

if you are really serious about cutting fat...IRONLEGION INVICTUS @ NUTRACEUTICAL INNOVATIONS 11KT-SPRAY!!!

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
there is a new kid on the block..nutraceuticals burn xtreme!!! if you like hard core stims I highly recommend this, you get 90 caps per bottle and it took me 2 weeks to get to 2 caps daily!!! big bang for the buck,imo.

if you are really serious about cutting fat...IRONLEGION INVICTUS @ NUTRACEUTICAL INNOVATIONS 11KT-SPRAY!!!
I am in love with ironlegion, I still have some 11 kt too. However I am already using a td. I do ot wanna mix

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine, anabeta elite, ARA, sustain Alpha/Erase Pro are the few I like when cutting

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am in love with ironlegion, I still have some 11 kt too. However I am already using a td. I do ot wanna mix
I ran cel formestane @ suppress c together back in the day several times-stellar results...damn, I miss formestane!!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax + OxyMax would be amazing, full doses Divanill, L-DOPA, Tongkat Ali, Ashwagandha, Fuerlic Acid, Amentoflavone, Higenamine, Capsicum and a huge dose of Forskolin!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows Oxymax XT vs Ign1te.
Both products are solid. Ignit3 is still fairly new, so there might not be many people who have ran both.

Can't go wrong with either. I like the 1 cap dosing of OxyMax, but that's personal preference.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hows Oxymax XT vs Ign1te.
I've not tried Oxymax...but I do have ignit3 in my current stack. Going well so far; clean energy from AM dose, gives my plenty of umpff for my fasted sessions. Dropping 3-5lbs a week at the moment, giving good appetite suppression - I'm struggling to eat even with a high deficit!!
I've been mixing it up, using a 3/2 or a 2/2 dosing protocol, 3 am gets me wired though!!

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
After reading seeing so many reviews on strongsupplements.com about Alpha Lean 7 I was expecting at least 1 person to tell me amazing stuff about this product. Are those reviews legit?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are considering non stims I would check out TTA-500 and Lean Edge XT.

ArA is great during a cut or bulk. I like it more on a bulk, but have run x gels plenty of time on a cut.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I will use shift as non stim. I am between alphamine (i may add extra caffeine and yohimibine) and alpha lean 7.
Which one would you use and why?
Please consider that I do work 12 hours shifts, i sleep around 6 hours, and when i work I would train at 9pm, when I am off from work I train mid morning

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will use shift as non stim. I am between alphamine (i may add extra caffeine and yohimibine) and alpha lean 7.
Which one would you use and why?
Please consider that I do work 12 hours shifts, i sleep around 6 hours, and when i work I would train at 9pm, when I am off from work I train mid morning
I'd go with alpha lean 7. Its a great fat burning product and the loggers we had run it loved it. Check out their logs in the supplement logs section. Jalfrey(one of the loggers) had great results.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with alpha lean 7. Its a great fat burning product and the loggers we had run it loved it. Check out their logs in the supplement logs section. Jalfrey(one of the loggers) had great results.
How woul you dose it? 2 morning, 1 prewo?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly think OxyMax XT would be a great option as a strong yet clean stim. feel with great fat loss benefits especially with Amentoflavone and Forskolin-95. Has a vey strong focus/euphoria aspect as well!

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Honestly think OxyMax XT would be a great option as a strong yet clean stim. feel with great fat loss benefits especially with Amentoflavone and Forskolin-95. Has a vey strong focus/euphoria aspect as well!
Can you compare to alphamine which has a very nice profile too?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't taken Alphamine to be hoenst but I know cubsfan815 really likes both Alphamine and Oxymax XT so maybe he can weigh in and let you know his thoughts however based on what hes told me I think Oxymax XT may be a little stronger stimulant wise.

Also with Amentoflavone(PDEi), Forskolin(cAMP), Higenamine(b2) and Alpha-Yohimbine(a2), it all works synergistically down the same pathway to enhance fat loss!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you compare to alphamine which has a very nice profile too?
Alphamine and OxyMax XT are two very solid products. I have become very stim sensitive, the older I get. That is why I keep Alphamine in my rotation. Since it's powdered I can sip 2 scoops over a long period of time, without causing myself to panic.

OxyMax XT at one cap for me, with food, provides nice calm stim, great uplifting mood enhancement. Plus the fact that it contains F95, Amentoflavone, Capsicum, etc. It is very well rounded, complete formula.

My wife takes 2 caps on empty stomach, and it helps her with her new 3rd shift job. Otherwise she'd probably fall asleep lol.

Conclusion: Both are great,

OxyMax XT I feel is more complete of a product. Caps for most are more convenient as well. The addition of F95 keeps you from having to stack multiple products.

Alphamine is nice because you can sip it if stim sensitive. The flavors are great, provides a nice uplifting feeling as well, slightly less pronounced than oxymax.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I decided to for PES once again. Their products never disappoint me :)
I still have the feeling it not too strong in terms of stims, as I would take 2 scoops in morning and 1 scoop 6 hours later, however sometimes I need to train around 9pm.

If I want to increase the stims, do you suggest to add 1 cap of White Lightning, or maybe to buy some Yohimibine HCL and caffeine? I would add 2 caps per day of Y and 200mg caffeine before workout.

Or should I save the money? Should I use just some aminoenergy or some prewo to add that extra caffeine?

Mikey boy

Awards
Hi, just thought I'd share my cutting stack which I started 5 weeks ago.
BLR Exotherm
BLR Incinderine
PES Norcodrene
OL Ep1c Unleashed
PES Shift
Stack is working really well for me and seeing very good results while on a deficit.
Started of with the Exotherm, Incinderine, Norcodrene, and Ep1c together for the first four weeks and during that time I had great results. First two week noticed more lean definition around my shoulders, upper chest, arms and legs. After four weeks I continued to lose the fat especially around my waist and abs.
After running out of the Incinderine I decided to swap it to Shift after reading reviews on it.
I feel, combining the Norcodrene with the Shift is better for me as I felt the stim effects from the Incinderine wore off after about two weeks.
Don't know if the same thing might happen with the Shift, will just have to wait and see, but so far it's a nice combination. Nice warm, clean energy without feeling jittery. I haven't noticed any loss of muscle or strength, in fact if anything, I've actually gained a bit more mass which I put down to the addition of the Ep1c unleashed.
I'm also really enjoying the Exotherm as it makes my muscles look more vascular and fuller.
Anyway I have around another three weeks left of this stack and all is going very well and I should continue to even more results by the end.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback from Black Lion Research, Olympus Labs and PES, all produce top quality effective supplements.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, just thought I'd share my cutting stack which I started 5 weeks ago.
BLR Exotherm
BLR Incinderine
PES Norcodrene
OL Ep1c Unleashed
PES Shift
Stack is working really well for me and seeing very good results while on a deficit.
Started of with the Exotherm, Incinderine, Norcodrene, and Ep1c together for the first four weeks and during that time I had great results. First two week noticed more lean definition around my shoulders, upper chest, arms and legs. After four weeks I continued to lose the fat especially around my waist and abs.
After running out of the Incinderine I decided to swap it to Shift after reading reviews on it.
I feel, combining the Norcodrene with the Shift is better for me as I felt the stim effects from the Incinderine wore off after about two weeks.
Don't know if the same thing might happen with the Shift, will just have to wait and see, but so far it's a nice combination. Nice warm, clean energy without feeling jittery. I haven't noticed any loss of muscle or strength, in fact if anything, I've actually gained a bit more mass which I put down to the addition of the Ep1c unleashed.
I'm also really enjoying the Exotherm as it makes my muscles look more vascular and fuller.
Anyway I have around another three weeks left of this stack and all is going very well and I should continue to even more results by the end.
Nice stack! Lots of my faves on it:).