Alphamax xt dosing

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
When's everyone taking there Alphamax doses? The directions say to space out 6-8 hrs... With the Zma in it, I'm guessing a night time dose would be ideal... Just wondering what everyone's doing

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I take one dose after my AM workout with my shake - did try pre workout but didn't agree with me cause of the forskolin!
2nd dose about 30mins before bed ;)

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Whats the deal with taking forskolin on an empty stomach? Does it give ya the sh*ts or make you cramp or what?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the deal with taking forskolin on an empty stomach? Does it give ya the sh*ts or make you cramp or what?
Some stomachs cannot handle it when empty. I would say more people can dose it without food. However, if you get GI distress, just dose it with food.

I personally take it upon wakening and about 30 minutes pre bed on an empty or somewhat empty stomach.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
For me it's stresses my GI, in short yes I'm usually in the bathroom 5-10mins after dosing!! But I'm fine pre bed!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I always take Alphamax XT with food because of the forskolin. Everyone responds to forskolin differently, but it always seems to give me GI issues. I train first thug in the morning, so I take my first dose with my post workout meal. I take the second dose with a shake or small snack about 30 minutes before bed. And as you said, I find that the ZMA delivers some incredible sleep