good and bad pre-workout suppl.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
hey guys iam thinking of buying a pre workout to help me with my workouts because I work long hours in the construction buisness and most of the time iam to tired and don't have that much energy to do my workouts. Which pre workout supplements are the safest and healthiest that provide good explosive energy that doesn't make u crash.

mtmrfz

If you do construction you would like some stims in your pre to get you amped up for your workout, it all really depends on your caffeine tolerance.
Mesomorph seems to be the favorite around here and thats no surprise, it is very strong and profile is great, me having very low stim tolerance, I could get away with half a scoop and still kill it,even though I don't get the full doses of the ingredients,but it keeps me up and helps me get that extra rep.
OL Conqueror Unleashed - well rounded,pretty much perfect pre. Highly recommend.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could check out HyperMax XT. At a single scoop, you would get 200 mg of caffeine, plus the focus/energy from the Eria Jarenis extract. The energy is very clean and there is no crash after. In addition, Choline will aid in focus. You could always dose it up to 2 scoops as well which will provide 400 mg of caffeine alongside the EJ extract and Choline. However, I would start with one scoop and work your way up.

Some other high stim options are Maxout, Gameday and Built. All which are very good.

Working a physically demanding job and training is difficult, I would imagine. I would also suggest looking into an adaptogen. These can help with fatigue, anxiety and have a numerous amounts of other positive benefits. I have used Ashwagandha, 300 mg twice per day, for a while now. Overall, I feel a whole lot better. It takes a few weeks to kick in to really feel it, but it is something I always have on hand now. There are some supplements that contain it, but I would opt for purchasing just the ingredient itself to see how you respond to it.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Mesomorph by APS! Just a little scoop does wonders. Gross energy, focus, and pumps! Becareful if you take too much you WILL GET CRACKED OUT! Use with caution and monitor your tolerance with this stuff. It's not for your average gym goer

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
If you want a mid stim then Volatile from Formutech..but can't go wrong with MesoMorph

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My top three are mesomorph, high volume or conquer. I'd recommend giving one of those a try if you haven't already.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
i think i will give mesomorph a try , is there any side effects I should be worried about?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I literally crash from every single pre workout mentioned so far LOL

I guess some are just lucky.

I liked my runs with hypermax, max out and meso though. But yeah, still crash

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i love the crash its when i get my best sleep.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
So much Mesomorph love in here . OP, I would start with 1/2 a serving if you've never had anything with DMAA in it. Then work your way up from there.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Transparent labs stuff is real good also.no dyes fillers or bull crap.if you really want to get fired up try some of chaos and pains pwos.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My two favorites are Get Diesel JP8x Hardcore and GSN Nitro Nox.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i force max out and mr supps pump juice extreme are by far my favorite pre workouts on the market right now

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
I tried god of war black,and it was probably the best i have used for energy.the only problem is the price and hard to find.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph for Leg Days, Rocket Pop tastes great, this is the ultimate PWO IMO, "to not build tolerance i am only going to use it 2-3 times per week.

Strong Peculated Coffee, 7 table spoons worth of beans / powder and 700 ml of water. "This does the job for me when taken in the am fasted" i have just finished a stim break and find this hits hard again and i get the benefits, before a stim break i was using up-to 1 gram of caffeine per day just to function.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Transparent labs stuff is real good also.no dyes fillers or bull crap.if you really want to get fired up try some of chaos and pains pwos.
Ferox Amped, is one of the best I have used and gets the no 2 spot on my list under Mesomorph.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
i think i will give mesomorph a try , is there any side effects I should be worried about?
Sides from Meso,

Loss of appetite, and shakiness were the only two i have had.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 Tbs of Instant Coffee and 400mg L-Theanine - proven performance increase over Caffeine alone. Adjust dosage to tolerance, you generally want a tad more L-Theanine than Caffeine.

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/coffee-beats-caffeine-in-gym-more-reps.html

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/theanine-caffeine-natural-and-powerful.html
Too much theanine IMO. I mean, there's nothing wrong with taking that much theanine, but it may be too relaxing for some at that dose.