MTS whey opinions?

Zariph

Awards
Hello

Looking to buy some mts whey, already had the cookies and cream , red velvet. Could you suggest me any other good flavors to try? Also do they all mix the same or are some thicker than others?;)

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I love the peanut butter cookies and cream.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
The ones you already listed. Ha. I've been hearing good things about birthday cake though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I like MTS ;) I have coconut chocolate cookie and peanut butter fluff ;) planning on getting peanut butter cookies and cream soon.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
A scoop of peanut butter cookies and cream with 12fl.oz of milk taste like a liquid reece's.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Birthday Cake is top notch if are into that type of flavor - Id go as far to say best birthday cake flavor available

He just released Salted Caramel, admit I haven't tried it yet, but he is pretty good with flavoring so Im sure it will be awesome.

(just wish he sold samples or 2 pounders!)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All mix pretty similar
I have video reviews of all the new limited flavors once they are gone they are gone
Marc brought back PB cookie and cream for good

I have the listing of the 15 flavors I have tried in my comment box below my videos (bkupniewski on YouTube )

Pumpkin , PB cookies and cream , red velvet are my top 3

Aussie triple Choc biscuit , coconut chocolate cookies not far behind

The triple chocolate Aussie flavor has huge chocolate chip pieces in the batter very good

His CnC is good but not Beverly good
PB fluff and caramel sutra are decent flavors as are apple pie and birthday cake

Cinnagraham chocolate and vanilla towards the bottom of my list

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Cookies and cream and PB cookies and cream are at the top of my list. I enjoyed the Cinnagraham and Pumpkin a lot for recipes, but I didn't find them to be too amazing solo.

I wasn't a big fan of PB Fluff, it was a very mild taste IMO. Too many options from MTS! Hahah

Zariph

Awards
thx guys! Interested in the samoa cookie and B-day cake, but cant find them anywhere;((, also never had a real pumpkin pie, how does the MTS pumpkin pie taste?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread makes me want to try MTS Whey. They seem to have a million novel flavors...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thx guys! Interested in the samoa cookie and B-day cake, but cant find them anywhere;((, also never had a real pumpkin pie, how does the MTS pumpkin pie taste?

That's why I said watch my videos I have a video review on it

Birthday cake and Samoa cookie are gone because they are limited . You can find bday cake you just have to google at one place

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Birthday cake mts is bomb. Best flavor I have had. Pumpkin is on my to try list.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Birthday cake was the best of the MTS series, I would place Red Velvet #2 - has a great texture. Chocolate was OK..

I just ordered the Salted Caramel which I am excited for. Will have some feedback this week.

Zariph

Awards
thx guys, so many different flavors, and seems you cant go wrong with any of the flavors