Iced coffee flavored protein powder

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
What brand has the best protein powder that tastes like an iced coffee? I need to get my girls protein intake up a little, and she has very little appetite so I'm going to have to rely on protein powder a little. She also does have pretty picky taste buds, but loves vanilla iced coffee, so I'm just looking for a powder that she'll actually like and drink.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like the animal whey mocha cappuccino. It's pretty and tastes like coffee to me.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
+1 XF Ultra Peptide that mochaccino is fantastic, just bought a few more tubs of mocha couple weeks ago.

I really really liked the JavaPro line and they have a bunch of dif ones like latte and espresso which were fantastic! Heard Optimum Nutrition's energy protein line with which has coffee flavors was really good also.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I'll look into these.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I'll look into these.
MyProtein is another option. Extremely cost effective.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
MyProtein is another option. Extremely cost effective.
Yeah. That's where I get my protein powder for myself. She's pretty picky about flavor, and even though myprotein's flavor isn't bad, I don't think it would do it for her. I do agree though, you can't beat their prices

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. That's where I get my protein powder for myself. She's pretty picky about flavor, and even though myprotein's flavor isn't bad, I don't think it would do it for her. I do agree though, you can't beat their prices
Animal Whey Mocha Cappuccino would be solid.

I would also highly recommend PEScience Select Snickerdoodle or Amazing Blondie. Both go exceptionally well in coffee.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My protein latte (actually tastes good)
Isopure coffee (they also have a protein)
Chike

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I also have just done a vanilla protein like ON 100% Whey with 1-2 servings of their Amino Energy Iced Mocha. It's really good.

Also op, if you have cold brew concentrate I often do vanilla protein plus coffee concentrate and that's as close as I've gotten to iced coffee. Sprouts, trader joes, frys, and Walmart all sell it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Syntrax Nectar's capuccino flavor was legit. I don't really like coffee and I enjoyed it lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who doesn't enjoy coffee? What are you a commi?
I LOVE caffeine. I LOVE the smell of good coffee. But when it comes to black coffee, I prefer supps over it. And anything other than that is full of calories and extras that make it something different, IMO.

So I just like drinking Alphamine, FXT, etc. for my caffeine fix :)