best natty cycle

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
So what would you guys say is A good or the best natty stack?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best overall results for me have been Epi products (really like unleashed). Also have had pretty good results with BMP as well. What are your goals?

Often times people think they're going to get PH like gains and it just doesn't happen. They can help add some mass and lean you out. As long as you have realistic expectations they're great.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ep1c-unleashed-by-olympus-labs

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Best overall results for me have been Epi products (really like unleashed). Also have had pretty good results with BMP as well. What are your goals?

Often times people think they're going to get PH like gains and it just doesn't happen. They can help add some mass and lean you out. As long as you have realistic expectations they're great.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ep1c-unleashed-by-olympus-labs
Can you expound on what you experienced using BMP

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
OP my ultimate stack would be:

OL tr1umph or PES ergonine or performax cremax xt

Ep1c unleashed pill form
Strength unleashed transdermal
Myosynergy elite
SNS x-gels
OL test1fy or performax alphamax

Things I cant comment on because I havent used but would love to try:

Follidrone 2.0
Legion labs virtus
Evomuse BMP
PES anabeta
Anafuse
Sustain alpha (is this natty?)
LG sciences Natadrol (new formula)

I wish I was rich....

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming you're not already taking one, a base/staple supplement (CreMax XT, Ergonine, Triumph, or Finish Line) is always a good start.

Phosphatidic Acid is a great addition (soy lecithin granules are very affordable if you don't mind the taste/texture and the calories/fat).

If you're willing to increase training volume and/or frequency, HMB is a nice addition, otherwise it's probably not going to do much for you.

As for things that would actually need to be cycled, you could look into something like AlphaMax XT or Testify (I suppose you could call them "test boosters," but they're really much more than that, and can benefit body composition, strength, and endurance, as well as help improve mood and libido while reducing stress and anxiety).

If you're not already taking something(s) for joint support, that's always a good thing to have, since it will help keep you actually feeling good and getting to the gym, especially if/when you're training frequently and increasing the weight you're lifting.

My current stack is:
-CreMax XT
-Soy Lecithin Granules (PA)
-HMB
-AlphaMax XT
-Joint Support ingredients (Boswellia/AKBA, Microlactin, Bromelain)

You could always add an epi product or something of that sort as well if you have the money, although I wouldn't introduce too many variables at one time, or you may not know what supplement is working for you.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL EPI-PLEX
SNS x-gels
HMB
SNS beta alanine
SNS joint support XT/CISSUS XT

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0,
Exotherm / Letrone,
Viron / Alphamax XT,
Str3ngth Unleashed Transdermal or Caps
Tr1umph

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you're taking any staple supplements, but creatine is always the best foundation natural ingredient you can use. I'm assuming you're already educated on creatine though haha.

As far as additional products, there's some great suggestions above. PA (phosphatidic acid) is a very popular ingredient now - it can help with pumps, muscle fullness, and strength. Tr1umph is a great PA product to check out.

I have also gotten great results using both ABE (Anabeta Elite) and Alphamax XT. Alphamax XT is a very comprehensive formula that helps increase natural test and limit cortisol and estrogen, which is very beneficial for strength and muscle gain.

Another popular ingredient/product is ArA. It can cause additional muscle soreness but many people see great strength gains during a 6-8 week cycle.

You could try one of these products individually, or stack them (Tr1umph, Alphamax XT, X-Gels) for a kicka*s natural stack.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Nutra innovations has Megalax and Testmax both with Tetrasorb delivery for a great natural stack. You can even include Monopump (non stim) muscle enhancing and fullness.

Really is a great stack

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The products mentioned above, CreMax XT and Alphamax XT are both on sale for 20% off right now at Nuti-verse too!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
An epi/laxo with ABE and tr1umph would be a great run! I run anafuse with ABE all the time and love the results.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm gunna be running OL ep1c and tr1umph with some laxo and Alphamax during pct

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ima take it back a few years and say my favorite natty stack would be ARA, anabeta, IGF 2 and susbtain alpha.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming money is no issue, the following would probably be my ideal stack:

CreMax XT
Phosphatidic Acid (granules)
HMB
AlphaMax XT
Follidrone 2.0 (I haven't tried it, but I've heard good things and EC is promising)
Joint Support Stuff

I stay away from ARA because of my medical history, but that's another good option for a lot of people. I have heard from some people that even HMB doesn't get rid of the DOMS some people get from ARA, so it may not be worth taking the two together.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite is AlphaMax XT and X-Gels. I have ran that stack twice and loved it each time. I was at a slight surplus, here is what I noticed.

At a slight surplus, strength generally doesn't increase too quickly for me. I credit X-Gels with better strength gains. Also, the pumps from X-Gels were amazing. Due to the pump and the drying out effect from the AI in AlphaMax XT, my vasculairty was better than normal. During and post workout, my veins would show like crazy. Not pumped, my veins looked like they would pre cycle, pumped. Sleep was great, L-Dopa and ZMA do that for me and my sense of well being was elevated with the 600mg of Ashwagandha. I love the stack for a recomp/lean bulk. Scale weight may not change much, but the mucles look fuller, strength goes up quite a bit and body composition improved even at a surplus.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So what would you guys say is A good or the best natty stack
A bulk, I like to keep stuff simple. Xgels and PA has been my go to for longer than I can remember. Not run consistently of course, but it's my tried and true stack. I might add in a third product if I'm feeling adventurous - something like growth factor XT, or anabeta elite.

In a cut I tend use a little more, yohimbine 2.5 + caffeine is usually my base, and I tend to add in inhibit E for further fat loss and E modulation. I tend to use more stims to keep my appetite down.

As for staples, I use a few regardless of goal. Vitamin d3, vitamin k, ashwagandha, amd various noots find their way into my stack. I usually have ergonine on hand as well or if im looking to keep money down even more, bulk SNS Creatine and Betaine.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna throw in some Alphamax into my X-Gels/ Tr1umph stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine, anabeta elite and ARA is a nice recomp, cutting stack as well

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna throw in some Alphamax into my X-Gels/ Tr1umph stack
That's a solid stack right there. You have your ARA, your PA, and alphamax as the all around product. Enjoy the gains!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
SNS X-gels are a board favorite. The logs and results speak for them selves.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Factor + Tropinol XP + Ana Beta was my favorite natty 8 week run, EVER! X-Factor and Tropinol XP with potassium nitrate gave me killer pumps. Great recomp stack. The coleus forskolin in Tropinol XP & Ana Beta do great for staying lean.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the X-Gels love.

My love for ArA goes back to when XF was owned by Dave and it was in his Vengeance pre workout.

Op, x gels + your favorite test booster or EC is my go to.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the X-Gels love.

My love for ArA goes back to when XF was owned by Dave and it was in his Vengeance pre workout.

Op, x gels + your favorite test booster or EC is my go to.
Ohhhhh yeaaaaahhhh (kool aid man ) lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
goals?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Something with ArA
Some Type of PA product
Something with Arimistane

those 3 products seem to be pretty solid additions. I know my answers are vague but different products have different dose or powder vs pill but those 3 I have had success with

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best natty stack: grass fed beef, cage free eggs, wild salmon, grass fed butter, raw milk, vitamin d3, a good multi and some digestive enzymes. Creatine is definitely a tried and true supp, also very very cheap.

As far as natural is concerned, Food is the MOST POWERFUL ANABOLIC at your disposal. You will see far more from a solid diet with ample protein and little to no sugar than you will from any product. Also if you take any of the products listed, and dont have diet dialed in 100% they wont work, at least not how they are supposed to. Im sorry but these threads are so common, a few a week, same questions over and over, and reps go bananas, and then all the while the guy isnt even eating properly. I say this with the intention of recommending you the best thing money can buy for a natural bodybuilder.... QUALITY FOOD

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS X-Gels, PES Anabeta Elite, and OL Triumph would yield solid results in a large surplus. Something like Performax Alphamax or OL Testify would add even more.

In a deficit, Yohimbine and Caffeine.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Best natty stack: grass fed beef, cage free eggs, wild salmon, grass fed butter, raw milk, vitamin d3, a good multi and some digestive enzymes. Creatine is definitely a tried and true supp, also very very cheap.

As far as natural is concerned, Food is the MOST POWERFUL ANABOLIC at your disposal. You will see far more from a solid diet with ample protein and little to no sugar than you will from any product. Also if you take any of the products listed, and dont have diet dialed in 100% they wont work, at least not how they are supposed to. Im sorry but these threads are so common, a few a week, same questions over and over, and reps go bananas, and then all the while the guy isnt even eating properly. I say this with the intention of recommending you the best thing money can buy for a natural bodybuilder.... QUALITY FOOD
1: Diet
2: Training
3: Rest
4: Supplementation

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
Lean bulk I'm like 205lbs at 14%-16% bf and I'm cutting now so I'm trying to plan more of a lean bulk when I'm down.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What would you say is a good multi and digestive enzymes I got the diet dialed in.
My favorite is source naturals life force. The profile for the cost is pretty unbeatable. I also like CL Orange Triad, has all your bases covered.
If you have access: fresh wheat grass shots are great, but can get very pricey.

For enzymes i always look for papain and bromalean. I usually get a generic from one of the vitamin companies and as long as it has those two your good. Especially when bulking or eating a diet with alot of meat, these help me tremendously.

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
Oh and 1 more quick question do you think a simple sugar post w/o is good or just no sugar period

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh and 1 more quick question do you think a simple sugar post w/o is good or just no sugar period
I personally stay away from sugars. If i want a fast carb i opt for highly branched cyclic dextrin or karbolyn, both of which digest extremely fast and dont have sugar. If your trying to cut bodyfat i would avoid spiking your insulin all together. Just stick to a whey isolate post workout. If eating carbs in your diet try to picks ones with a higher fiber content. Brown rice, whole wheat pastas, quinoa, and sweet potatoes are great choices

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Insulin can be released at high enough levels from protein / Leucine

If you are cutting you can save calories post workout by not including simple sugars e.g. Dextrose.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
me personally that works my post workout simple sugar is usually fruit banana, strawberries whatever but i only include that post workout on back and leg days to me they are the most taxing and largest muscle groups so its in my diet other days no post workout fruit

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
me personally that works my post workout simple sugar is usually fruit banana, strawberries whatever but i only include that post workout on back and leg days to me they are the most taxing and largest muscle groups so its in my diet other days no post workout fruit
i don't like fruit because of fructose, i feel it is inferior vs glucose due to going directly to liver.

Onefckngear

Awards
I'm about to start Testify + 200mg LJ 100 and 100mg F95. Kinda excited about this little natty run.