Letrone or Rebirth\Letrone

B

batmanraider9

Awards
Hey Guys! I need your help. I have been taking Letrone Rebirth and Prolactrone. I noticed my gyno got a little worse. Not too bad. Should I just stick with Letrone and Prolactrone as I think the Rebirth is increasing my estrogen. Thanks.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you also running Viron or another Test Booster. Viron has been known to cause higher estrogen
levels form the increased test.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey Guys! I need your help. I have been taking Letrone Rebirth and Prolactrone. I noticed my gyno got a little worse. Not too bad. Should I just stick with Letrone and Prolactrone as I think the Rebirth is increasing my estrogen. Thanks.
Explain what you mean by your gyno got worse? Just sensitive to the touch? If so, it means rebirths doing its job and you're worrying too much.

B

batmanraider9

Awards
Explain what you mean by your gyno got worse? Just sensitive to the touch? If so, it means rebirths doing its job and you're worrying too much.
Not sensitive. Just looks slightly a little puffier.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Not sensitive. Just looks slightly a little puffier.
Rebirth binds to estrogen receptors so estrogen can't while letrone is getting rid of the estrogen its synergistic, youre doing way more good for yourself stacking them. Definitely helping your t levels a ton.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Also why is everyone so trigger happy with gyno puffy nipples one day could be too much water or carb or salt..

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Rebirth in no way increases estrogen, it's chemically similar in order for it to bind to the receptor but that's how it exerts its positive effects..

B

batmanraider9

Awards
What should i expect if take Rebirth? You think it will help mitigate my gyno. I dropped the Rebirth and currently am taking Letrone/Prolactrone and gynos been getting better.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub letrone for aromasin and Rebirth for ralox/nolva. Theyre fine supplements but in the presence of gyno you probably need stronger medicine.