True Nutrition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmcooper

Awards
Has anyone ever used the "Build your own blend" on this True Nutrition? I thought this was a good idea, they have good choices to add and I don't think it is much more expensive than other powders. Does anyone know if they are legit? How good are the flavors?

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
I did a couple years back and liked it. I believe most their products are made in the USA (or used to be). I switched to muscle feast and love their whey protein, but I don't think they have mix your own.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ever used the "Build your own blend" on this True Nutrition? I thought this was a good idea, they have good choices to add and I don't think it is much more expensive than other powders. Does anyone know if they are legit? How good are the flavors?
They are legit, but the flavors were bad for me. Then again, I tried plain vanilla. The main thing is that shipping will kill you. ($$$$)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know some of my friends use that just because they want to know exactly what's going in and they seem to like it. I haven't personally used it though.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Good quality stuff with a lot of options .... only wish they had flavor sweetener options that didn't include stevia. Found out the hard way that I am one of the few who are allergic to stevia. I would prefer good old raw sugar myself. Sugar is not the enemy .... its the excessive over use of it in the average American diet that is the issue.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I have with vegan proteins. Consistency and taste are comparable to the pre-made and slightly more expensive MRM etc products if you know what you're doing.

I've used their BCAAs and carb powders for ~10 years and recently begun using their HBCDs. Quality is good. Never tried their whey or milk proteins. Select > all for blends and I use Nutrabio for hydro.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legit, but shipping makes it a little more expensive than other products, depending on what you're looking for.

For example, if you try to make a Select knock off, once shipping is calculated I think it is a little more expensive, even with their new flat rate shipping. I prefer the flavor of Select and other powders too. Their flavoring isn't ad, just not mind blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.