GlycoLog by Blackstone Labs worth it ?

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
Thinking of giving GlycoLog a shot, is it worth spending the extra cash on this product ?? Thanks guys and let me know if this stuff in truly like insulin :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thinking of giving GlycoLog a shot, is it worth spending the extra cash on this product ?? Thanks guys and let me know if this stuff in truly like insulin :)
if you are thinking of pulling the trigger on this, get it from one of the store sponsors here. better saving just in case, well you know...

log it too if you don't mind

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
a log if this would be great, have you tried any other GDA,s e.g. SlinMax, Recompadrol, Glycophase,

I am currently running SlinMax at 4 caps per day and find it works well to deal with large carb meals, reducing lethargy and bloat

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the one Bryan formulated, I haven't tried it yet but he's a real smart cat. You should def be g2g using it. If you do log it, drop a link, I'd def follow to see how you like it. I think I'll have to have him send me a bottle to try lol.

Do yourself a favor and watch Bryan's explanation on it. I'm not a fan of the videos that these cats put on, they should leave the science to Bryan - "mimicker" lol *insulin mimetics. And they absolutely weren't the first ones to offer GDA type products either... either way. Bryan is g2g and the only reason that I would recommend any of their products.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
This is the one Bryan formulated, I haven't tried it yet but he's a real smart cat. You should def be g2g using it. If you do log it, drop a link, I'd def follow to see how you like it. I think I'll have to have him send me a bottle to try lol.

Do yourself a favor and watch Bryan's explanation on it. I'm not a fan of the videos that these cats put on, they should leave the science to Bryan - "mimicker" lol *insulin mimetics. And they absolutely weren't the first ones to offer GDA type products either... either way. Bryan is g2g and the only reason that I would recommend any of their products.
I just don't see how this is worth 3-4x the cost of others on the market. For example, Glycophase can be had for $15-20 and Burn24(One of my favorites) can be had for $25-30, so I just don't see how it's worth 1.5-2 of that product either.

@OP, it's a good product. No doubt, just I don't like the price tag.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't see how this is worth 3-4x the cost of others on the market. For example, Glycophase can be had for $15-20 and Burn24(One of my favorites) can be had for $25-30, so I just don't see how it's worth 1.5-2 of that product either.

That's understandable. I have some Glycophase right now! As you know with a lot of products you're paying for the name. My statements were purely on Bryan's formulating.

My comment wasn't directed as choose this over others, just that it's formulated well

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive just started using it and I have to say I swear its making me tired during my workouts lol and I haven't noticed any sort of pump effect that was talked about either. Only 4 days in so not giving up yet, but so far its not going great for me. I am taking it with carbs pre and post workout.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Ive just started using it and I have to say I swear its making me tired during my workouts lol and I haven't noticed any sort of pump effect that was talked about either. Only 4 days in so not giving up yet, but so far its not going great for me. I am taking it with carbs pre and post workout.
Keep us updated on effects, i am currently using Slinmax, what other GDA,s have you used previously?

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I talked with Bryan before and he is definitely a smart dude. I have never really followed Blackstone before but I am interested to see what else he is working on.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

exactly, suggested to use a board sponsor store for this, would be better off

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I am fairly interested to see more feed back on this

I have bought a LOT of BSL products so this is something I know well :p

Their products if you watch go on sale or have promo codes have seen many many b1g1's even that glycolog was b1g1 just the other day for summer sale and many vendors who sell BSL products will have stack deals and or promo codes as well.

I def agree that the initial price on glycolog is on the higher end but on a deal I would/will be picking this up to try fairly interested in it but as you also mentioned there is a lot of solid competition with Burn24 and Glycophase.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Glucozene-RX from Hi Tech is great..Think criticalbench had some great results with it