SNS BULBINE or bulk powders BULBINE ?

619sss

Awards
What should I go for SNS BULBINE or Bulk Powders BULBINE ?

Experiences?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good question. I understood that SNS is 10:1 ratio while Bulkpowders does use pure powder (so no ratio)? But not sure.

I've used BP and libido was nice at 3 caps, otherwise it was alright for strength, but nothing to write home about. However, it is tough to find the right dosage. I still have many caps left, so I guess I have to find out what the right dosage should be. But it definitely works to some extent.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't have too much experience with bulbine but I would recommend SNS. They are a well known company and will be better quality than buying from a bulk powder site.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take SNS any day over a site with undisclosed ratios and unknown quality.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Good question. I understood that SNS is 10:1 ratio while Bulkpowders does use pure powder (so no ratio)? But not sure.

I've used BP and libido was nice at 3 caps, otherwise it was alright for strength, but nothing to write home about. However, it is tough to find the right dosage. I still have many caps left, so I guess I have to find out what the right dosage should be. But it definitely works to some extent.
Powder vs Pills doesn't impact the ratio. The ratio is from the raw itself, so if it doesn't list the ratio at all that's a concern.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With SNS, you know exactly how much of a product you are getting. Yes, I am a rep for SNS, but before I have been using SNS products way before I decided to rep for them. The open labels and the transparency of the SNS products is top notch!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Powder vs Pills doesn't impact the ratio. The ratio is from the raw itself, so if it doesn't list the ratio at all that's a concern.
BP offers 750mg Bulbine per cap and it's open label. That is even the policy of BP.
http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/bulbine-natalensis-tablets-750mg.html

However, I am not sure how much raw powder is used to produce their Bulbine. SNS indicates 350 mg Prolensis and does not show the exact ratio either. But I think I found they used 10:1 somewhere on the net.

It could possibly be the case that SNS is better, but all the judgements about BP are not exactly fair if you have not even bothered to look at their product. I'm not necessarily talking about you btw

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
BP offers 750mg Bulbine per cap and it's open label. That is even the policy of BP.
http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/bulbine-natalensis-tablets-750mg.html

However, I am not sure how much raw powder is used to produce their Bulbine. SNS indicates 350 mg Prolensis and does not show the exact ratio either. But I think I found they used 10:1 somewhere on the net.

It could possibly be the case that SNS is better, but all the judgements about BP are not exactly fair if you have not even bothered to look at their product. I'm not necessarily talking about you btw
No worries. I hadn't looked at that site.

Our label: Bulbine Natalensis (Prolensis)

So our Bulbine is Prolensis, which has studies out on it for safety etc.

BP could be good, but I have no idea where they source it from. We use the Prolensis for a reason.