Hydroxyelite vs Shred Matrix

LyfeKan

Awards
Which is a better product for cutting, Hydroxyelite By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals or MusclePharm Shred Matrix, and why?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
With the ingredient profile in Hydroxyelite and the combination of DMAA/Caffeine. I find it really hard pressed to beat the formula.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's the shred matrix profile I am seeing with 16 trillion ingredients then definitely Hydroxyelite. The energy and appetite suppression from Dmaa will be much greater than that along with the fat loss if diet and training are in check. There are tons of reviews out there on forums as well as our site (we have 45 user submitted reviews alone) if you want to read up.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/hydroxyelite-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
currently using hydroxyelite and am really enjoying the results, that would be the fat burner id recommend to anyone looking.....never was impressed with musclepharm products

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydroxyelite. Hands down.

PJLFit

Awards
I'm a fan of Dexaprine XR. On my second bottle now. I take 2/day. The old OxyElitePro was great. HydroxyElite is a clone of that with an added ingredient. You should see great results. Stay away from Shred Matrix. Waste of money.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would buy almost any thermogenic product before Shred Matrix. After all of the crap Musclepharm pulled with mislabeling products, and the scams and crap with the Arnold Series, I stay away from the company all together. You'd be much better off with Hydroxyelite. Keep in mind it is a very high stim product though, so you might get jittery and have some side effects. Its a powerful forumula, but very effective.

Have you considered any other fat burners? Or were you between just those two?

SprinterChick

Awards
I've tried Shred Matrix and gotten no help from it. Which is a shame because I love other MusclePharm products. It just made me dehydrated but no appetite control, energy boost, or extra sweating in the gym.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys think Hyrdoxyelite would compare to Ign1te,

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hydroxyelite definitely gets my vote. Check out the line afi140 suggested. There's reviews on strong supplement shop for the product as well.