47 yr old - Help with raising test and trimming down - Stack advice

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

A friend of mine wants an 8 week stack sorting out by me.

He is 47yrs old - 96kg, been powerlifting for years but holding a bit of body fat.
He said he needs a kick and feels like he needs a test boost.

I was thinking along the lines of a BLR stack - Letrone, Virone, FD2, possibly rebirth?

Anyone have any recommendations? he wants to spend like £150 max.

Any input and advice would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
That stack sounds solid,

Estro will be controlled with the letrone, which will also aid in boosting T3, T4, and GH levels which is slightly anabolic in itself, but does make me hungry after dosing which can make it harder to cut with, Exotherm would be more suited for cutting which is what i would recommend due to the added fat burners which stack well with caffeine.

Viron is great for boosting Free test which will aid in a better sense of well-being and libido and i feel lets me train harder and increased my overall levels of aggression and strength in the gym.

FD2.0 is awesome and has been getting great feedback, i am using it in PCT and gaining strength and endurance and seem to be leaning out as well from using it stacked with Viron and Exotherm.

I use 1 FD2 in the am 2 PWO

1 Viron am 1 Viron Pwo 7 days a week

1 pump of exo am, and 1 pump pre bed.

I feel Viron FD2 and Exotherm would make a great stack, i would only use rebirth during PCT possibly as a replacement for my regular Nolva or Clomid.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That stack sounds solid,

Estro will be controlled with the letrone, which will also aid in boosting T3, T4, and GH levels which is slightly anabolic in itself, but does make me hungry after dosing which can make it harder to cut with, Exotherm would be more suited for cutting which is what i would recommend due to the added fat burners which stack well with caffeine.

Viron is great for boosting Free test which will aid in a better sense of well-being and libido and i feel lets me train harder and increased my overall levels of aggression and strength in the gym.

FD2.0 is awesome and has been getting great feedback, i am using it in PCT and gaining strength and endurance and seem to be leaning out as well from using it stacked with Viron and Exotherm.

I feel Viron FD2 and Exotherm would make a great stack, i would only use rebirth during PCT possibly as a replacement for my regular Nolva or Clomid.
Ye I was unsure on the rebirth.

Could you run exotherm and letrone together??
I've letrone is awesome but not used it myself.

How long will a tub of Viron last? Some do 5 on 2 off dont they?

Cheers

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with:
FD2.0
ExoTherm
Viron
KSM-66 (cheap ingredient)

Based on using two of those ingredients, and seeing the results of FD2.0 users (plus I've used epicatechin a lot) that can help him a lot in his cut if he really wants it. KSM-66 acts as a cortisol controller and a test booster, along with many other benefits. ExoTherm has fat burners/AIs built into it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

Cheers
I would not personally combine Exo and Letrone, but i guess you could split the dosage e.g. and run 1 cap letrone and 2 pumps of exotherm, however it may crush estrogen too much.

Viron has 60 caps per tub so either 30 days dosing 2 per day or 42 days if you do the 5 on 2 off, this is to prevent estrogen related side effects in sensitive users that have problems with estrogen which shouldn't be a concern with the AI's Letrone and Exotherm.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Letrone is a stronger ai and mildly anabolic so is better suited for bulking / lean mass phases due to the appetite boosting effects, it makes me really hungry when dosing it in the AM which makes intermittent fasting 16/8 harder.

Exotherm is milder and does not contain as much of the active as letrone and i feel is more suited for fat burning and drying out. due to the addition of the fat burning compounds.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not personally combine Exo and Letrone, but i guess you could split the dosage e.g. and run 1 cap letrone and 2 pumps of exotherm, however it may crush estrogen too much.

Viron has 60 caps per tub so either 30 days dosing 2 per day or 42 days if you do the 5 on 2 off, this is to prevent estrogen related side effects in sensitive users that have problems with estrogen which shouldn't be a concern with the AI's Letrone and Exotherm.
Ok mate thanks

Is exotherm a target specific fat burner?? i.e add to the area you want to lose fat on?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
No unlike evomuse eviscerate, i have had some spot reduction when applying to abdominal area so it is worth a try,

i have found inner thighs to be best application site for exotherm and neck and delts and inner forearms, i like to avoid using upper body due to how painful it can be if it rubs off clothes and gets into contact with eyes.

Also i use a Nitrile glove to apply to prevent it from being wasted on palms of hands.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose areas with thinnest skin then hey

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

He could run exotherm and Letrone together, but i would only use 1 cap of Letrone per day if he did.

Cheers

Also Viron can be run @ 2 caps per day, 5 days on, 2 days off. Bottle will last about 40 days that way.

I would run

Viron
Exotherm
FD.2

And then throw in a good fat burner if he needed some extra kick.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Viron can be run @ 2 caps per day, 5 days on, 2 days off. Bottle will last about 40 days that way.

I would run

Viron
Exotherm
FD.2

And then throw in a good fat burner if he needed some extra kick.
What else would you chuck in?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What else would you chuck in?
For boosting libido

Butea Superba

For for helping with refraction time & dopamine levels

Prolactrone

For added non stim metabolism help

Evomuse Epitome

For stimmed fat burning help

Incinderine

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would viron and exotherm give a noticeable boost in Testosterone feeling etc?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Throw in some bulk Caffeine and Yohimbine for cardio, too. Works better for stubborn fat, but will still help at a higher %

EvoMuse Brite/Abliderate/Epitome

Needs a kick as in energy and stimulation? May try Olympus Labs Ignite as a stimmed fat burner

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I will probably be running Ignite in a few months to cut for summer, and Incinderine 2.0 is it is released by then, but overall the Original current incinderine has been effective for me in the past when used in combination with exotherm and a calorie deficit between 700-1000.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think about Alphamax XT?? Looks pretty strong profile

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At his age and what he wants, I would have his numbers checked and look into trt.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax XT has a great profile. The product stack you listed in your first post looks solid, but I think you'd be very pleased with running Alphamax XT solo. Its a very comprehensive product that includes ingredients to boost testosterone, limit cortisol and estrogen, and help with recovery. Here's a link to a log that was recently completed for Alphamax XT if you want to read into it more:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280141-recomp-recover-alphamax.html

currencyking

Awards
That stack sounds solid,

Would I run Rebirth along w/ Sup3r pct or would it be better to run one after the other? Thanks for any advice

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Would I run Rebirth along w/ Sup3r pct or would it be better to run one after the other? Thanks for any advice
They both have E.Cottonii, Rebirth is 400mg per cap,

Sup3r PCT has 600mg per full serving 10 caps using a 10:1 extract

But Rebirth also includes Ellagic Acid Cyclodextrin Complex,

I am currently using Clomid, Sup3r PCT, Viron, Exotherm and Follidrone V2,

I would choose one or the other, or possible replace my clomid with the rebirth if i could not get access to it.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have gone with 2 x FD2 and a Viron and Exotherm Stack

Should be a good run for him hopefully, he has never run anything like this before

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would viron and exotherm give a noticeable boost in Testosterone feeling etc?
Most noticeable thing i get from Viron is increase libido, increased frequency of erections, and feel stronger at the gym.

Exotherm if used in conjunction with Viron should help keep Estrogen in check, and also boost T levels,
as it decreases E levels.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Most noticeable thing i get from Viron is increase libido, increased frequency of erections, and feel stronger at the gym.

Exotherm if used in conjunction with Viron should help keep Estrogen in check, and also boost T levels,
as it decreases E levels.
I also have the increased strength from using viron standalone, even at only 1 cap pre workout 5 on 2 off,

Exotherm standalone also has worked well increasing my overall levels of strength, they are much better when used in combination I feel in terms of strength and body composition.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For your next run I would definitely look into Alphamax as it can cover a lot of the ingredients mentioned in 1 product. Has a huge 300mg dose of 200:1 Tongkat Ali, equivlent to 600mg of a 100:1 extract. As a full dose of DHAA which is a great Aromotase Inhibitor that will lower estrogen. Has a full 600mg of Withania Somnifera Extract std to 5% withanolides, same as KSM-66. As well it has a lot of other quality ingredients including 1.4gs Divanill, 300mg L-DOPA a full clinically proven 50mg 95% Forskolin and a clinically proven 30mg of Feurlic Acid as well as 10mg Boron Citrate. Its literally like 3-5 products in one!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Highly doubt it;ll crush estrogen, Exotherm has a LOT less active of the AI than Letrone as he threw in fat burners, 2 caps ED of letrone is stronger than 1 cap letrone 2 caps exotherm for E control. 1 Cap letrone and 2 pumps exotherm daily could be synergistic actually. The rise in t3/t4 fromt he atroclydes and then the fat burners in exo, sick cutter stack.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
For your next run I would definitely look into Alphamax as it can cover a lot of the ingredients mentioned in 1 product. Has a huge 300mg dose of 200:1 Tongkat Ali, equivlent to 600mg of a 100:1 extract. As a full dose of DHAA which is a great Aromotase Inhibitor that will lower estrogen. Has a full 600mg of Withania Somnifera Extract std to 5% withanolides, same as KSM-66. As well it has a lot of other quality ingredients including 1.4gs Divanill, 300mg L-DOPA a full clinically proven 50mg 95% Forskolin and a clinically proven 30mg of Feurlic Acid as well as 10mg Boron Citrate. Its literally like 3-5 products in one!
I will run this after 2 months of viron, when i start cutting again.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you were petty much covered with answers for AlphaMa XT, but I have to echo that I think it will be great for your goals. AlphaMax XT has a full dose of Forksolin which helps elevate testosterone, but its most pronounced effect is on body composition, here is a study.

Results

Of the 15 subjects, 12 (mean age 32.2 ± 2.3 years) completed the study. Significant decreases compared with baseline were observed after 8 weeks for body mass index (BMI) (24.92 ± 0.87 to 23.99 ± 0.86 kg/m2, p = 0.0038), body weight (66.33 ± 3.00 to 63.96 ± 3.10 kg, p = 0.0038), fat content (29.64 ± 2.19 to 27.77 ± 2.27 kg, p = 0.0038), lean body mass (44.34 ± 2.98 to 43.93 ± 3.01 kg, p = 0.0044) and basal metabolic rate (1379.1 ± 74.4 to 1363.9 ± 77.5 kcal, p = 0.0254).
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2186495013000059

Ashwagandha, which is also fully dosed in AlphaMax XT has a positive effect on body composition as well as a reduction in stress/anxiety.

http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
KEEP IT SIMPLE- if he wants you to find a stack for him then he obviously isn't informed/educated about supps...you start running a bunch of stuff and timing of doses becomes complicated-I often have a difficult time keeping track of doses and I have been at this for a very long time...

just get him a bottle of alphamax xt, if he is seeing results get another bottle...this is a solid well rounded supplement that is fairly simple to get dosing down.

later on if he wants, you can move him up to more advanced 'stacks'

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How should he run this? brundel

Viron am and pm? 5 on 2 off?
Exotherm 2-3 times a day??

FD2 1 am 2 pre workout as the label