Any1 tried syntha 6 edge?

Zariph

Awards
Hey

Some1 tried the Syntha 6 edge?

Never had anything from BSN not even the original syntha 6.

Which flavor would you recommend for the Syntha 6 edge? or if you havent tried the syntha 6 edge, which flavor would you prefer of the normal syntha 6?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it, but I like synths-6 isolate, it's casine/whey isolate, vanilla ice cream tastes really really good. It also has a better profile than the edge...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The normal syntha 6 tastes great. I haven't tried the edge though. Chocolate chip cookie dough or chocolate cake batter taste pretty good.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hey

Some1 tried the Syntha 6 edge?

Never had anything from BSN not even the original syntha 6.

Which flavor would you recommend for the Syntha 6 edge? or if you havent tried the syntha 6 edge, which flavor would you prefer of the normal syntha 6?
Haven't tried Edge, but I have used Syntha 6 and their Whey Isolate. Both of which tasted too good to be true. If it wasn't so expensive and the macros a little bit better I'd buy it all the time just for the taste.

exrugger

Awards
Just got syntha 6 edge Graham cracker, pretty good taste and mixes well. Time will tell if it is a quality protein source but thus far I like it.

Zariph

Awards
thinking of the choc peanutbutter or the cookies and cream syntha 6 edge. How are these flavors in the other versions?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
BSN is now owned by the same company who owns optimum nutrition and isopure, so quality is not an issue, taste is great, personally I use synths-6 as a meal replacment first thing in the morning, not always zero sugar zero carbs is a good thing...