Spot Fat reduction?

N0obLifter

Awards
Hey so, not sure if I'm posting in the right place or not, but has anyone used Helios? And what can you say about the compound? Positive or negative?

I've been lifting a while now, and I'm leaning out all over...... except the belly is shrinking but only at the speed geriatrics are having sex at.

I'm pondering using this compound to shift the "spare tyre" or "beer belly"

Stats:
99lg - 100kg.

Diet isn't perfect but I don't eat any ****.
Cardio is 30 mins per workout and I work out 4- 5 days a week.
I also like to cycle to and from work which is 20 mins each way.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Yohimbine will target fat cells but only in an enviroment that an insulin spike isn't present, so you have to be conscious of your diet for it to do its thing. If your not tracking your calories your kinda spinning your wheels so to speak on the fat loss department. So the diet is 75% of the battle get that in check and the supplements can work their magic.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I will try to fit in "fasted-cardio" during the week, before which I will take yohibine, as TeamTGB suggested. If I can't fit in in (because I can't work out until late morning, after I have already had breakfast, then I will take a yohinbine before doing my weekend yard work. I just eat a light breakfast on Saturday or Sunday (can't start the mower that early in my neighborhood) then a couple of hours later, after I know I have lowered my blood glucose levels again, I take a yohimbine supp then start doing the yard work. I do not recommend this, however, until you know how you will react to the yohimbine. Some people are more sensitive and you don't want to pass out while working with machinery/spinning blades. But I find that helps me lean out a little bit more than if I just do the yard work by itself.

HTH

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Find the right macros for your goal will be the key here. Getting a good fat burner like norcodrene and/or shift by pes would definitely help out as well.

N0obLifter

Awards
Cheers guys for the info. Much appreciated.

Have any of you used Helios?

Didst is in check for the most part, low carb, high protein. Lots of water!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't Helios C&P joint support?

For the injectable Helios, you may try the anabolic section.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
You can with topical transdermal yohimbine products.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only liposuction spot reduces.

N0obLifter

Awards
Apparently Helios is a mix of
yohimbine & clen and injetcted in to the trouble areas and within 2 weeks it's gone?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Apparently Helios is a mix of
yohimbine & clen and injetcted in to the trouble areas and within 2 weeks it's gone?
Its not that simple, and if it worked like that anyone that ran injectable gear would be shredded because they would just simply be adding in another injection that would be a no brainer. Any supplement legal or not needs a proper base of diet to be able to do what it needs to. How many people have you seen or heard about that has used gear and they aren't very impressive looking well that's the diet showing. We are humans sure there will be a slight variance between people but if it works for one it will work for another.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not that simple, and if it worked like that anyone that ran injectable gear would be shredded because they would just simply be adding in another injection that would be a no brainer. Any supplement legal or not needs a proper base of diet to be able to do what it needs to. How many people have you seen or heard about that has used gear and they aren't very impressive looking well that's the diet showing. We are humans sure there will be a slight variance between people but if it works for one it will work for another.
This.

Also, if looking at anything, I'd consider Eviscerate or Abliderate (depending on the type of fat and how much there is). I'm still not big on the spot reduction mentality, but when everything else is in check, Eviscerate very much helps me bring out the details in my abs and keeps me tighter.